Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Ritualistic Dream

Fullmetal Lycan

Twice now I have had the exact same ritualistic-ish dream.

I can't remember what is was supossed to be for, but it involved me, having to follow barefooted tracks in the snow (in a woods like place). In the dream, a voice basically told me to not look back, and I had the feeling that something scary was chasing me while I was following the tracks. I can't remember what happened the first time I woke up having the dream, but the second time, I heard a female voice saying boo or you or any other word that ends in that oo sound.

Anyone ever had a similar dream or know of someone who did? I'm quite curious about my dream.

Twice now I have had the exact same ritualistic-ish dream.

I can't remember what is was supossed to be for, but it involved me, having to follow barefooted tracks in the snow (in a woods like place). In the dream, a voice basically told me to not look back, and I had the feeling that something scary was chasing me while I was following the tracks. I can't remember what happened the first time I woke up having the dream, but the second time, I heard a female voice saying boo or you or any other word that ends in that oo sound.

Anyone ever had a similar dream or know of someone who did? I'm quite curious about my dream.

Lots of them. I suggest next time face what ever is scaring you. Take something that has power for you. An heirloom, a gift, a talisman of some sort. Maybe sleep with it or put it on your nightstand. If you can remember to, call for it when you are scared.

Let Me know how I can help.

White Crane Feather, I try that. :) I don't get these weird dreams that often though.

GrimmOne. I don't think that these freaky dreams are lucid dreams in any way. When I have these dreams, they feel 100 % real. Sometimes I even wake up with a sound from the dream still lingering, or I wake up feeling as if someone had touched my arm or leg

• Like 1