1. The earliest writing in the Idus Valley Civilization around 3000 bc (wikipedia). making the 3 civilization only 100 years a part. In ancient history, this is same time. As it could be even older writing not discovered yet by the civilizations.
2. The Greek and Platon did know of the North Sea and it was a known part of their world, because the trading routes between The North Sea and The meditarian was established during the whole bronseage. Scandinavian Amber has been found in Minoan and mediterian king graves. The Minoan and North sea Civilization in the Bronzeage was possible part of the same civilization culture as they both used the bull and two horns, spiral and a labyrinth as their main symbol. Their sword design was exactly the same. When the minoan civilization was destroyed, their sword making and design stopped, but the North sea civ continued to make the same sword with development over 1000years later.
3. The Noth sea civilization has had 4 large tsunamies floods, not 1. The first was around 23.000 bc or older, The second is the most known 6200 years ago, the tird was only 100 years later, the last was between 3000 bc to 1000bc.
4. The North Sea is in and a part of the Atlantic Ocean, and therefor relevant. Their enemies and trading partners would not have had a detailed updated map over the atlantis civilization cities and resources all the time. This was a military secret. They would probably only known the location of the closests atlantis cities or settlements. Their secrets, most important locations and technology, if revealed would be treason and punished with death.
5. This Hyperborea-Nordic is an old theory first invented by the italian Felice Vinci 30-40 years ago. And sice then many has written books about it.
6. Actually elephants can very fine survive in North Sea Islands as it (almost) never goes to minus degrees (today) and has green grass during the whole winter. The coldest during stoneage and bronzeage was probalbly 5 degrees in the winter. Dwarf elephants can also easily be transported by boat. The vikings transported their horses in their boats all the time. As i remember Platon were talking about dwarf elephants, not large ones, in atlantis.
7. The Noth sea had an proven developed culture and civilization before the viking time. During the whole bronzeage they had the best boats was deeply connetcted to trade and culture relation with the meditarian. This is proven. Just look it up. Especially linked with the minoans. see 2.
8. True. The egyptians has no creation myth with flood as i know it, but they tell of a flood that destroyed another civilization, and that survivers of that civilization, gave them help in building and engineering in the pyramids
Edited by whitegandalf, 25 August 2012 - 01:19 PM.