Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4141    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,001 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:41 AM

Ok having watched now all 6 parts, this is a 'very' good reference to watch, for anyone interested that is

part 1: http://www.videopedi...ire-Part-1-of-6

part 2: http://www.videopedi...ire-Part-2-of-6

part 3: http://www.videopedi...ire-Part-3-of-6

part 4: http://www.videopedi...ire-Part-4-of-6

part 5: http://www.videopedi...ire-Part-5-of-6

part 6: http://www.videopedi...ire-Part-6-of-6

Edited by seeder, 05 January 2013 - 08:43 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4142    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:44 AM

View Postseeder, on 05 January 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Ok having watched now all 6 parts, this is a 'very' good reference to watch, for anyone interested that is

"When it's spring again I'll sing again tulip's from Amsterdam............."

Morning Seeder.

Just singing a little song there.........

Edited by zoser, 05 January 2013 - 08:45 AM.

Posted Image

#4143    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 05 January 2013 - 05:43 AM, said:

Would you put your foot into molten rock??

It was an analogy Abe.  LOL.

Looking at that photo again, look at the bulging out effect on the side of the stone towards the bottom of the picture.

I missed that when I saw it first time.  More evidence.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4144    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:03 AM

View PostJGirl, on 04 January 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

i grow these in my garden. they're beautiful! i can't imagine eating it by mistake though lol

Heh, and I think you know what I am going to ask......

No, not to eat them, but put some bruised leaves on a rock, and see what happens. Add some lemon juice and vinegar too, maybe.

Edited by Abramelin, 05 January 2013 - 11:03 AM.

#4145    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 04 January 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:

Besides leaves of the plants, have you considered Oxalis tuberosa, which was domesticated in the area? (sorry, if that was brought earlier... with such pace its hard to follow).

Bmk, I already responded to your post, saying the color of the leaves is wrong.

But, from your link...

Oca is planted in the Andean region from Venezuela to Argentina,[17] from 2800 to 4100 meters above sea level.[11] Its highest abundance and greatest diversity are in central Peru and northern Bolivia, the probable area of its domestication.[18]

http://en.wikipedia....Oxalis_tuberosa

And oxalis comes in many colors, though the next photos are of Oxalis regnellii atropurpurea:

https://www.google.n...GBqXH0QXP1YDwAg

Oxalis regnellii atropurpurea is often used as a gift plant this time of the year for Saint Patrick’s Day. It is easy to grow but there are a few requirements to assure success. Shamrocks are native to South America.

http://www.plantofth...g/week021.shtml

They are very common, they have the right color red, red-purple, purple, they grow in the right spot, they are a foot high, they contain the right chemicals...... but no fleshy spongy leaves. Not that I know of.

Edited by Abramelin, 05 January 2013 - 12:18 PM.

#4146    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

View Postzoser, on 05 January 2013 - 08:54 AM, said:

It was an analogy Abe.  LOL.

Looking at that photo again, look at the bulging out effect on the side of the stone towards the bottom of the picture.

I missed that when I saw it first time.  More evidence.

Posted Image

I see no gloss, or sheen, but I do see numerous tiny dents. Where has your vitrification gone?

Edited by Abramelin, 05 January 2013 - 03:13 PM.

#4147    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

Good lord,... Granted I havent been following this thread lately, but arguing that these stones where worked on by ET is absurd.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#4148    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,053 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

View Postthe L, on 04 January 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

That wasnt drama neither fake. It was teasing.
Yes I was thinking on online.
Thanks anyway.
Btw nice try for providing that UM link because there are none answer on it. You could wrote in Vimana thread about Little redhood and wolf. That doesnt mean you find answer.
No doubt because we're a bunch of cheapskates unwilling to fork over the dough necessary to buy the book itself.

The book is actually an extensive treatise on architecture.

Bore-ring

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#4149    Harte

Harte

• 9,053 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 04 January 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

Once again, for rock to soften under heat, it must melt. Even though andesite has a relatively high viscosity, any rock that was melted enough to deform like that would flow like fresh taffy, and radiate heat like nobody's business.
Let's also not forget that rock is not metal.

If you heat stone to the point of plasticity, when it hardens it won't be the same stone anymore. Most stone will become basalt upon cooling.

Also, many stones - such as limestone and sandstone, cannot be heated to the point of softening.  Sandstone will just turn into glass (and i don't see any glass - I see plenty of sandstone.)  Limestone will become simple lime (due to chemical reactions under the heat) and crumble away.

I'm not buying at all that any ancient stones were softened by any means and then re-formed into stone again.  I could buy that the surface could be altered chemically to make it easier to chisel or pound though.  This, BTW, can also be done with heat.  Heat will cause microfissures in granite, including in the quartz crystals embedded in it, making it far easer to chisel.  As I mentioned, heat changes limestone to lime.  Heating the outside of limestone could be a method of making it easier to carve by turning the outside surface to lime.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson

#4150    Harte

Harte

• 9,053 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 04 January 2013 - 11:11 PM, said:

Right, someone stick his dick in the clay. Thats considered the "evidence"?!

I bet you could make such an indentation in a turd using the same method - therefore - alien excrement!

Irrefutable!

This one's done!

Harte

#4151    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 05 January 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

I see no gloss, or sheen, but I do see numerous tiny dents. Where has your vitrification gone?

In the documentary on Gamarra's work it shows how on some megalithic blocks the vitrification is easily recognisable because the surfaces are smoother.  Like this:

Posted Image

On the smaller block work it's not so easily recognisable however and needs to be viewed at an angle to see it or with use of a torch:

Posted Image

On some other blocks it is visible only at the joints.

Whether or not it is viewable on an image depends on light conditions.

Traces of it can be seen in the top left of the picture you refer to:

Posted Image

Edited by zoser, 05 January 2013 - 04:45 PM.

Posted Image

#4152    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

View Postzoser, on 05 January 2013 - 04:42 PM, said:

Posted Image

that's what i call laser precision :yes:

#4153    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,245 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

View PostHarte, on 05 January 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

Let's also not forget that rock is not metal.

If you heat stone to the point of plasticity, when it hardens it won't be the same stone anymore. Most stone will become basalt upon cooling.

The difference between basalt and andesite is chemical. Most rock becomes basalt because most rock is granite, its plutonic equivalent. You'll recall andesite's equivalent is diorite.

Also, many stones - such as limestone and sandstone, cannot be heated to the point of softening.  Sandstone will just turn into glass (and i don't see any glass - I see plenty of sandstone.)  Limestone will become simple lime (due to chemical reactions under the heat) and crumble away.

I should've thought of that about limestone. It's not like I wasn't discussing local limekilns with my brother recently. One thing though, under geological heat and pressure, limestone metamorphoses into marble, but that's more of a slow roasting. Likewise sandstone turns to quartzite. Following the rock cycle, IIRC, I think it'd turn into high-quartz granite or pure quartz if it were allowed to slowly crystallize, depending on the accessory minerals. That's all under sub-surface conditions of course.
As mentioned earlier, if those accessory minerals aren't present in the limestone part of the sample taken, they could only be added.

I was trying to find info on lava when I wrote that. Andesite is lava straight out of a volcano. How it cools dictates the crystal size and type. The quicker, the finer. I'm not convinced the vit layer wouldn't be deeper if the rock were remelted.

Edited by Oniomancer, 05 January 2013 - 05:16 PM.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#4154    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

On the smaller block work it's not so easily recognisable however and needs to be viewed at an angle to see it or with use of a torch:

why was the vitrification done in a sporadic manner?

eta...

i didn't pay attention to the rest of what you were saying, so, basically, your'e saying...

Posted Image

On some other blocks it is visible only at the joints.

Whether or not it is viewable on an image depends on light conditions.

that the whole surface is vitrified and that we need to rotate it in order to get a glimpse of the 'invisible' vitrifications?

Edited by mcrom901, 05 January 2013 - 05:29 PM.

#4155    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

Is it possible to determine how deeply the vitrification penetrates into the rock, or has it been done?  This might give some indication of the length of time required for application of heat or chemical (plant based) treatment to cause the vitrification.
Maybe I missed it, but has there been any serious scientific analysis of the vitrified sample to determine the chemical makeup or determine the cause?

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan