Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Westboro to Picket Sandy School [merged]

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#16    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 6,754 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

Remember that the State Police will be there with many troopers, as well as local law.

I don't see much actual violence happening.
But a "shouting match"? Now that a different story.

#17    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:26 PM

View PostDredimus, on 16 December 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

I agree BM. I just didn't want everyone lumping this deranged group with the rest of main stream Christianity.  I myself don't qualify myself as any of these denominations.

Well intelligent people will not lump them all to the same stick ...  You and I and others here know that these numptys are not like the rest of Christians we know of..

If I were to claim that the WBC were in the same line as every other Christian out there, then I am insulting my family members who are good Christians.. I am not that stupid lol

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#18    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,814 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

Oh come on... WBC isn't Christian. They are just a big family that hides behind the bible to be able to legally pull off the crap they do.

I don't think they will be able to pull off a protest on this one at all. They may rant online, even try to send some folks out that way. But I'm betting they will be blocked without even coming close.

#19    Dredimus

Dredimus

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

View Postpallidin, on 16 December 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

Remember that the State Police will be there with many troopers, as well as local law.

I don't see much actual violence happening.
But a "shouting match"? Now that a different story.

I wonder when Westboro will arrive... the whole situation will become a bit different if they are there the same time as Obama... if I'm not mistaken the SS can have them removed as a "threat". Wasn't there some backlash about some type of order that stated you couldn't protest within a certain range of the president... I seem to remember a thread about that at some point but don't quote me on it.

#20    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

View Postrashore, on 16 December 2012 - 05:41 PM, said:

Oh come on... WBC isn't Christian. They are just a big family that hides behind the bible to be able to legally pull off the crap they do.

I don't think they will be able to pull off a protest on this one at all. They may rant online, even try to send some folks out that way. But I'm betting they will be blocked without even coming close.

I disagree, they carry the christian label..  I call them bad Christians, because we know fine well that not every Christian will be what is known as a true christian.,..Christianity has bad and good christians..  Lots of bad Christians hide behind their bibles to cause trouble, not just those baptists..  Trouble varies, whether it be getting on other peoples faces, condeming and getting into fights over faith, all points to being what I call the bad christians .. As for their stupid protests and picketing,  if they get away with it, it will show you how bad things really are

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 16 December 2012 - 07:00 PM.

#21    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,281 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

I think they should receive a financial boycott.   Find out how they are getting their money and cut it off at the source.

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#22    THE MATRIX

THE MATRIX

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

Just one question to Tea Partiers and the Religious Right Wingers with their love of god and guns.

Where was GOD that day?

Now waiting fot the excuses.

#23    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,173 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

View PostTHE MATRIX, on 16 December 2012 - 07:57 PM, said:

Just one question to Tea Partiers and the Religious Right Wingers with their love of god and guns.

Where was GOD that day?

What about the agnostics / atheists that love their guns?......Like me?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#24    The Russian Hare

The Russian Hare

Silent assassin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

• Boat Tailed & Hollow Pointed

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

These are the worst trolls in the history of trolling.

I plead the Fifth, but if you get pushy with me I'll plead the Second. Posted Image

#25    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,646 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

Where was GOD that day?

Your words just serve to remind that hate comes from all over the political spectrum.  No group is immune.  Nothing special about you man.... you're as common as the rest.  But with fewer manners.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#26    Purifier

Purifier

Psychic Eye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

• Wild Card

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

I found something about Anonymous hacking into the WBC's database and exposed all the WBC member's personal info. Found it on this news site, that Sakari happen to introduce to me in another thread, concerning a False Morgan Freeman statement.

http://www.inquisitr...al-information/

“thou dost protest too much.”

True, so very true for you WBC.......

Edited by Purifier, 16 December 2012 - 11:13 PM.

Study the past, if you would divine the future.
- Confucius

#27    Rut Roh

Rut Roh

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

Where was GOD that day?

Thank you Matrix, you just made my excuse for never taking any of your posts seriously ever again a reality.

#28    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,173 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:50 AM

View PostPurifier, on 16 December 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

I found something about Anonymous hacking into the WBC's database and exposed all the WBC member's personal info. Found it on this news site, that Sakari happen to introduce to me in another thread, concerning a False Morgan Freeman statement.

http://www.inquisitr...al-information/

True, so very true for you WBC.......

:tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#29    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:01 AM

I doubt they'll show, they know they'd get a beat down if they did. They'll just use this to get on tv shows and what not.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#30    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:03 AM

View PostCorp, on 17 December 2012 - 02:01 AM, said:

I doubt they'll show, they know they'd get a beat down if they did. They'll just use this to get on tv shows and what not.

Dumb folks never know when to quit..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users