Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reptoid, Reptilian Alien Chronology

topsecretresearch

• 1965. Rio Claro, Brazil

Source: GRESUPE

rioclaro.gif

Edemilson Mendes heard the frightened shouts of a neighbor and upon going outside to investigate he saw two strange figures approaching him on the pavement. He described the figures a man-like, but greenish and scaly, reptilian in nature. As they approached he became dizzy and apparently passed out. He woke up two hours later not remembering what had happened.

• 1975. Garden Grove, California

Source: The Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrial Encounters Edited by Ronald D. Story

Abduction by 7-foot reptilian entities considered to be a hoax. - Alvin H. Lawson

• May 15, 1976. Near William’s Lake Michigan

Source: http://www.ufoinfo.com/humanoid/humanoid1976.shtml

A couple who had observed a peculiar light that hovered and oscillated rapidly over the area above the lake earlier, were parked in an isolated spot next to the lake at night when they suddenly spotted another light above the waters. The boyfriend leaned out the window for a better look when something grabbed him. He jumped back inside then a huge dark humanoid shape leaned over the car and began scratching and rocking the vehicle. Then a creature, described as having a huge reptilian like face with a wide slit mouth and bulbous eyes thrust itself partly through the window and grabbed one of the witnesses with a larger flipper like hand. The second witness struck the creature on the face with a bottle and it withdrew outside. The creature then retreated and apparently jumped into the lake, as the witness heard a loud splash.

Sleestak

1982. Ottawa, Canada

2213379445_28a62618a6.jpg?height=320&width=240

Dinosauroid Sculpture by Dale Russell and Ron Seguin, 1982, Canadian Museum of Nature.

• Like 1

"The Queen Mother was cold, cold, cold, a nasty person. None of her cohorts even trusted her. They have names an altar (mind-control program) after her. They call it the Black Queen. I have seen her sacrifice people. I remember her pushing a knife into someone’s rectum the night the two boys were sacrificed. One was 13 and the others 18.

You need to forget that the Queen Mother appears to be a frail woman. When she shape-shifts into a reptilian, she becomes very tall and strong. Some of them are so strong they can rip out a heart and they all grow by several feet when they shape-shift (This is what the lady said who saw Edward Heath, among endless others.)"

http://www.bibliotec.../reptiles06.htm

Pure comedy.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 5

"The Queen Mother was cold, cold, cold, a nasty person. None of her cohorts even trusted her. They have names an altar (mind-control program) after her. They call it the Black Queen. I have seen her sacrifice people. I remember her pushing a knife into someone’s rectum the night the two boys were sacrificed. One was 13 and the others 18.

You need to forget that the Queen Mother appears to be a frail woman. When she shape-shifts into a reptilian, she becomes very tall and strong. Some of them are so strong they can rip out a heart and they all grow by several feet when they shape-shift (This is what the lady said who saw Edward Heath, among endless others.)"

http://www.bibliotec.../reptiles06.htm

Pure comedy.

Icke holds a huge debt of gratitude to the creators of "V". We can all be thankful that the ET villains weren't booger monsters.

• Like 1

The "Dinosauroid"

170px-Dinosauroid.jpg

magnify-clip.pngA model of the hypothetical Dinosauroid, Dinosaur Museum, Dorchester

See also: Dinosaur intelligence#Sapient dinosaurs

In 1982, Dale Russell, then curator of vertebrate fossils at the National Museum of Canada in Ottawa, conjectured a possible evolutionary path for Troodon, if it had not perished in the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event 65 million years ago, suggesting that it could have evolved into intelligent beings similar in body plan to humans. Over geologic time, Russell noted that there had been a steady increase in the encephalization quotient or EQ (the relative brain weight when compared to other species with the same body weight) among the dinosaurs.[27] Russell had discovered the first Troodontid skull, and noted that, while its EQ was low compared to humans, it was six times higher than that of other dinosaurs. Russell suggested that if the trend in Troodon evolution had continued to the present, its brain case could by now measure 1,100 cm3; comparable to that of a human.

Troodontids had semi-manipulative fingers, able to grasp and hold objects to a certain degree, and binocular vision.[11] Russell proposed that his "Dinosauroid", like members of the troodontid family, would have had large eyes and three fingers on each hand, one of which would have been partially opposed. Russell also speculated that the "Dinosauroid" would have had a toothless beak. As with most modern reptiles (and birds), he conceived of its genitalia as internal. Russell speculated that it would have required a navel, as a placenta aids the development of a large brain case. However, it would not have possessed mammary glands, and would have fed its young, as some birds do, on regurgitated food. He speculated that its language would have sounded somewhat like bird song.[11][28]

However, Russell's thought experiment has been met with criticism from other paleontologists since the 1980s, many of whom point out that his Dinosauroid is overly anthropomorphic. Gregory S. Paul (1988) and Thomas R. Holtz, Jr., consider it "suspiciously human" (Paul, 1988) and Darren Naish has argued that a large-brained, highly intelligent troodontid would retain a more standard theropod body plan, with a horizontal posture and long tail, and would probably manipulate objects with the snout and feet in the manner of a bird, rather than with human-like "hands".[28]

The "Dinosauroid"

170px-Dinosauroid.jpg

magnify-clip.pngA model of the hypothetical Dinosauroid, Dinosaur Museum, Dorchester

See also: Dinosaur intelligence#Sapient dinosaurs

In 1982, Dale Russell, then curator of vertebrate fossils at the National Museum of Canada in Ottawa, conjectured a possible evolutionary path for Troodon, if it had not perished in the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event 65 million years ago, suggesting that it could have evolved into intelligent beings similar in body plan to humans. Over geologic time, Russell noted that there had been a steady increase in the encephalization quotient or EQ (the relative brain weight when compared to other species with the same body weight) among the dinosaurs.[27] Russell had discovered the first Troodontid skull, and noted that, while its EQ was low compared to humans, it was six times higher than that of other dinosaurs. Russell suggested that if the trend in Troodon evolution had continued to the present, its brain case could by now measure 1,100 cm3; comparable to that of a human.

Troodontids had semi-manipulative fingers, able to grasp and hold objects to a certain degree, and binocular vision.[11] Russell proposed that his "Dinosauroid", like members of the troodontid family, would have had large eyes and three fingers on each hand, one of which would have been partially opposed. Russell also speculated that the "Dinosauroid" would have had a toothless beak. As with most modern reptiles (and birds), he conceived of its genitalia as internal. Russell speculated that it would have required a navel, as a placenta aids the development of a large brain case. However, it would not have possessed mammary glands, and would have fed its young, as some birds do, on regurgitated food. He speculated that its language would have sounded somewhat like bird song.[11][28]

However, Russell's thought experiment has been met with criticism from other paleontologists since the 1980s, many of whom point out that his Dinosauroid is overly anthropomorphic. Gregory S. Paul (1988) and Thomas R. Holtz, Jr., consider it "suspiciously human" (Paul, 1988) and Darren Naish has argued that a large-brained, highly intelligent troodontid would retain a more standard theropod body plan, with a horizontal posture and long tail, and would probably manipulate objects with the snout and feet in the manner of a bird, rather than with human-like "hands".[28]

Darren Naish thinks it is unrealistic, and it was supposed to be a thought experiment, not a likely emergence some day:

Understandably, the unveiling of the dinosauroid model in 1981 resulted in a huge media furore, with Dale Russell in the middle. Some people liked it, others hated it. Today it seems well-known, but I don’t think many people really understand what the point of it was. This isn’t helped by the fact that tabloid newspapers have often used images of it in stories about reptilian aliens or lizard-men, or whatever. Most amusing are those cases where the dinosauroid was completely misunderstood, as is the case in the obscure little bookDinosaur Mysteries (O’Neill 1989). Accompanying some illustrations of Dale Russell, and both Russell and Séguin’s troodontid and dinosauroid models, O’Neill’s text stated…

In 1969, a scientist named Dale Russell found some bones of a small, meat-eating dinosaur called Stenonychosaurus … This dinosaur’s skull showed that it had been small, but with a large skull. The skull also showed that Stenonychosaurus’s eyesight worked like ours. Stenonychosaurus also had hands that resembled humans’. It had thumbs that could be turned inwards to grasp things. This is unusual among animals.

Russell put together a startling model of Stenonychosaurus. He showed it standing upright, like a human. The model was 1.2 (4 ft) tall and weighed about 40 kilograms (90 lb). Russell called this human-like model a “dinosauroid”. People were amazed by this dinosaur which seemed so advanced for its time (p. 24).

I told all of this to Adrienne Mayor while she was researching the dinosauroid for inclusion in her The First Fossil Hunters (2000). She regarded the dinosauroid as an interesting palaeontological fiction echoing the tritons and satyrs made in ancient Greece, and noted that (like tritons and satyrs), the dinosauroid is deemed realistic enough by some for it to be misidentified as real, hence O’Neill’s mistake.

With this in mind, my feeling on dinosauroids and intelligent theropods and so on is that – if they were to evolve – they wouldn’t look like scaly, or feathery, people, but would instead be far more normal from the theropod point of view. A horizontal body posture, not a vertical one. Digitigrade feet, not plantigrade ones. A long tail, not a reduced one. The main theme here might be familiar to regular blog readers given that I’ve covered much of this before in a post on ground hornbills. While they aren’t particularly big-brained, ground hornbills can be regarded as avian pseudo-hominids, their evolution paralleling our own in several respects. The concluding paragraph of my ground hornbill post was…

No, post-Cretaceous maniraptorans wouldn’t end up looking like scaly tridactyl plantigrade humanoids with erect tailless bodies. They would be decked out with feathers and brightly coloured skin ornaments; have nice normal horizontal bodies and digitigrade feet; long, hard, powerful jaws; stride around on the savannah kicking the **** out of little mammals; and in the evenings they would stand together in the trees, booming out a duet of du du du-du, a deep noise that would reverberate for miles around.

And here we come to the whole reason for the appearance of this post. Inspired by what I wrote I guess, the unique Nemo Ramjet has come up with a new dinosauroid, and it is, I am pleased to say, a million miles away from scaly green humanoids. Dubbed Avisapiens saurotheos, it is of clear dinosaurian ancestry, and I like it. Please view a higher-resolution version at Nemo’s site. Thanks Nemo: awesome stuff!

dinosauroid.jpg

By the way, no I haven’t yet finished on phorusrhacids.

UPDATE (added 9-11-2006): this blog article clearly inspired recent changes that have been made to wikipedia’s Troodon entry. And for some neat news on troodontids do go here.

LINK

Iam sure these reptilian aliens are real. There are many races of aliens out there

Many UFO reports depict reptillians with nipples. That's a fail for a start.

Reptoid.jpg

• Like 1

just because they resemble reptiles doesn-t mean they don't suckle their young.

Some suggest thst it's the act of suckling that leads to the ability to trust and empathicise and thus form and function in groups.

There's also the Lizard Man of Scape Ore Swamp in Florida. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizard_Man_of_Scape_Ore_Swamp

Here's an article listing purported reptilian humanoids. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reptilian_humanoids#In_cryptozoology

just because they resemble reptiles doesn-t mean they don't suckle their young.

Some suggest thst it's the act of suckling that leads to the ability to trust and empathicise and thus form and function in groups.

They are not mammals mate ;) Not by definition. Reptiles by definition aka Reptillians, and mate, I think you need to brush up on your Clifford Stone LOL ;)

ALPHA-DRACONIANS

Reptilian beings who are said to have established colonies in Alpha Draconis. Like all reptilians, these claim to have originated on Terra thousands of years

ago, a fact that they use to 'justify' their attempt to re-take the earth for their own. They are apparently a major part of a planned 'invasion' which is

eventually turning from covert infiltration mode to overt invasion mode as the "window of opportunity" (the time span before International human society

becomes an interplanetary and interstellar power) slowly begins to close. They are attempting to keep the "window" open by suppressing advanced

technology from the masses, which would lead to eventual Terran colonization of other planets by Earth and an eventual solution to the population,

pollution, food and other environmental problems. Being that Terrans have an inbred "warrior" instinct the Draconians DO NOT want them/us to attain

interstellar capabilities and therefore become a threat to their imperialistic agendas . Refer to Els

mam·mal

/ˈmaməl/

Noun

A warm-blooded vertebrate animal of a class that is distinguished by the possession of hair or fur, the secretion of milk by females,...

Edited by psyche101

Reptilian Aliens c100.gif ....I think I need a strong drink.

I am just waiting for Insectesoids to make an appearance............. :wacko:

Take enough strong drinks, and you might see one. Heck, for that matter, you'll see plenty of lounge lizards without one.

• Like 1

Sorry couldn't resist :

what-doesnt-kill-you-drink-strong-drink.jpg

Doctor Who anyone?

Doctor+WHo_Tritovore_1.jpg

Tritovores are green-skinned humanoid insectoids with heads resembling those of flies. They communicate by clicking these mouth parts to produce sound and have simple, three-digit hands. They eat the faeces of other species. As of the 21st century, they have developed a peaceful trading space faring civilisation. They have developed telepathic translators allowing easy exchange with other species.

Source: Doctor Who Universe.

• Like 3

Reptilian aliens do not exist.

Now, 8 foot alien chickens - totally real.

Prove me wrong.

More like 12 feet plus

chiggincyd7.jpg

• Like 1

Before Dr Who

TheFly1958.jpg

• Like 1

More....

• 1983. Alien Time Line - Lizard Men

Source: The Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrial Encounters Edited by Ronald D. Story

Lizard Men.

• July 1983, Missouri

Source: EXTRAORDINARY ENCOUNTERS An Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrials and Otherworldly Beings Jerome Clark [PDF]

CATTLE MUTILATION CASE

In July 1983, Ron and Paula Watson, a Missouri farm couple, spotted a landed UFO in a pasture. A bipedal “lizard-type creature”—known to ufologists as a reptoid— stood nearby. Through binoculars the Watsons watched as two other beings, white- skinned humanoids in silver suits, ran their fingers over a black cow, which, though alive, was immobile as if paralyzed. Suddenly the cow floated up the ramp into the UFO, which then, weirdly, seemed to fade into the hill, along with the three aliens.

SwordOfFire.jpg?height=320&width=188

fiction

ennemymine.jpg?height=320&width=227

Sci-fi movie.

• August 11, 1989. Rosharon, Texas

Source: John Schuessler, “UFO related Human physiological Effects.”

Two women and a man in a car encountered a craft hovering over the road. They were abducted and had an hour time loss. They reportedly encountered large lizard-like beings. One of the women had a brown area on one leg after the incident. The craft left marks on the ground. No other information.

• November 4, 1989. Carp, Ontario Canada

Source: Leonard Stringfield, The Inner Sanctum

Canadian Defense Department radars picked up a globe shaped object traveling at a phenomenal speed over the area. The object abruptly stopped and dropped like a stone. Canadian and American security agencies were immediately notified of the landing. Monitoring satellites traced the movements of aliens to a triangular area, off Old Almonte and Corkery Roads. The object had landed in deep swamp near Corkery Road. Two AH-64 Apaches and a UH-60 Blackhawk headed for the area. The helicopters carried full weapon loads. Flying low over the pine trees, the Apache attack choppers soon spotted a glowing, blue 20-meter in diameter sphere. As targeting lasers lock on, both gunships unleash their full weapon loads of eight missiles each. All sixteen were exploded in proximity bursts ten meters downwind from the object. The missiles were carrying “Vexxon”, a deadly neuro-active gas that kills on contact. Immediately after having completed their mission, the gunships turn around, and headed back across the border. Now the Blackhawk landed, as men emerged from its open doors. In seconds, the six-man strike team had entered the object through a seven-meter hatch less, oval, portal. No resistance was encountered. At the controls, three dead crewmembers were found. The humanoids were packed in ice and sent to an isolation chamber at the University of Ottawa. The beings were described as reptilian, heads shaped like fetuses, very muscular and gray-white in color.

• February 16, 1991. Near Tucson, Arizona

Source: Gem G Cox, Enigma # 57

The witness suddenly awoke and went outside her home to see a huge metallic cylinder-shaped craft hovering over the area. It had a pink pulsating light on its front and a blue light at the rear. She could also see a large door. She suddenly found herself inside the object where she saw different types of equipment illuminated by a brilliant blue glow. Inside the craft she encountered three types of humanoids, one was human-like that appeared to be in charge, several small gray humanoids with pear-shaped heads and huge black oval-shaped eyes, and a third type of being described as tall and reptilian in appearance, with green scaly skin and huge golden-colored eyes.

• Like 1

The Reed Family's Alien Nightmare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya6TGSq6RUE

Matt says another figure followed them in, its features more easily discernible; it was shorter, with “almost reptilian legs and a pointy head.”

You see a pattern on reptillian type aliens along with other alien types like The Greys in abductions. So it appears that there are alien groups working together.

Doctor Who anyone?

That was the 11th doctor wasn't it. I must go through them again, awesome show.

Before Dr Who

TheFly1958.jpg

Retro alien! I'm impressed big time! Where is this fella from?

Reptilian aliens do not exist.

Now, 8 foot alien chickens - totally real.

Prove me wrong.

Rather than prove you wrong, I can only further your claim I am afraid. I thought they were wiped out when we were visited by the Sanders aliens. But some evidence exist that a few remain behind in hiding.

dar-monday-40-4.jpeg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

fiction

ennemymine.jpg?height=320&width=227

Sci-fi movie.

• August 11, 1989. Rosharon, Texas

Source: John Schuessler, “UFO related Human physiological Effects.”

I actually quite liked that movie when it came out. May I ask why you are quoting it? It it just an example of what a reptillian humanoid being might look like?

That was the 11th doctor wasn't it. I must go through them again, awesome show.

Retro alien! I'm impressed big time! Where is this fella from?

That was the 10th Doctor, played by David Tennant.

• Like 1