Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello

Rexx

Hello, everyone. This is my first post on UM. My interests are mostly in nature, science and the paranormal, and I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Additionally, I also like space exploration and technology. Have a good day, everyone.

• Like 4

welcome to UM Rexx! hope you find a home here for all your needs!

Edited by jamesjr191
  • Like 1

hiya Rexx .. welcome ... say ... are you related to the Rex Mundi by any chance ?

~

• Like 1

hiya Rexx .. welcome ... say ... are you related to the Rex Mundi by any chance ?

I am not, sorry. Who is Rex Mundi?

Hello! Welcome aboard! :)

Thanks!

• Like 3

welcome to UM Rexx! hope you find a home here for all your needs!

We will work very hard to see that all of your needs are supplied. If we fall short just let us know and we will contact the squirrels who will be happy to fill the order. They will bring you baskets of nuts in assorted flavors. Enjoy!!
  • Like 1

~

Comic Books or the former Catholic High School in Evansville Indiana?
  • Like 1

Greetings new student to the world's most accredited University of Mysteries. Members of our faculty will soon chat with you regarding your class schedule. Food fights are not permitted during assemblies but the cafeteria is open to anything. Please make sure that jello you are about to throw is not a squid. That tends to up-set them and you might not get a passing grade in submarine demolition 101. Remember life is a party and good grads in that are a requirement. Enjoy!!

• Like 2

Hello Rexx and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

(there are also cookies around :) )

Cookie baking classes are held in the main Home Economics room. Note: the jiggling stuff in the refrigs is NOT jello and you need a Haz Mat license to play with that, so check with your instructor before you proceed.
  • Like 1

Hey.... where is the mighty Mooseone on this? I'm cold and I need his warm Brandied breath at the community hot tub... like, I'm freezing out here....what... I have to write my own obit?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Rexx as you can see we are a loose group but mostly harmless. The Moose will show in good time I heard he was on Safari in the darkest woods of Nova Scotia?? Please enjoy the cookies and Jello but make sure it is Jello first....The egg nog should be ready in time for the Christmas Play...

• Like 1

The moose was out with the flu... And with a nose this size, that's bad news!... (better now though)...

Please be aware that our registration rules have changed somewhat lately...

Registering for "Nature" topics is done on alternate Thursdays, and require form 764L-00P(z) - Please fill out in triplicate (no carbon copies please, the Clerk likes to eat them) and file them thusly:

The Green Form goes to Accounting, which is located on the 10th floor of the Flym Building in downtown Tryon, Oklahoma, be wary of the unmarked Cow crossings (in the building)...

The Red Form goes to the Training Division, which is located just under the waterfall, 5.4 Imperial Klaccks1 upstream from the saw mill on the Lower Monongahilla River...

The Puce form is to be photocopied 5 times and then destroyed (with all copies)...

Registering for the "Science" topics has now been streamlined, for your convienience... Use Form 2390-Thq (Mar 1131 BC edition), use a standard #3 stylus and make certain your Ancient Hittite letters are

clear and sharply gouged in the soft (#2) clay, before baking it into a clay-brick tablet... One copy goes to Accounting (as above), the second copy goes to some random guy on a trolley in any English

Colonial town, and the third copy must be filed at MacMurdo Station, Antarctica....

Registering for the "Occult" topics, requires Form 2 (June 356AD edition) and must be countersigned by either a Ghost, Orb (with the name of Fred), or Poltergeist... You must be accompanied by either

Bigfoot, a black eyed child, or your mother....

Have fun and enjoy your stay here!

1 1 Imperial Klacck is equal to 8.3 Imperial Nooges, which are (as everyone knows) the distance a drunken pelican can fly in 15 minutes...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 1

The moose was out with the flu... And with a nose this size, that's bad news!... (better now though)...

Please be aware that our registration rules have changed somewhat lately...

Registering for "Nature" topics is done on alternate Thursdays, and require form 764L-00P(z) - Please fill out in triplicate (no carbon copies please, the Clerk likes to eat them) and file them thusly:

The Green Form goes to Accounting, which is located on the 10th floor of the Flym Building in downtown Tryon, Oklahoma, be wary of the unmarked Cow crossings (in the building)...

The Red Form goes to the Training Division, which is located just under the waterfall, 5.4 Imperial Klaccks1 upstream from the saw mill on the Lower Monongahilla River...

The Puce form is to be photocopied 5 times and then destroyed (with all copies)...

Registering for the "Science" topics has now been streamlined, for your convienience... Use Form 2390-Thq (Mar 1131 BC edition), use a standard #3 stylus and make certain your Ancient Hittite letters are

clear and sharply gouged in the soft (#2) clay, before baking it into a clay-brick tablet... One copy goes to Accounting (as above), the second copy goes to some random guy on a trolley in any English

Colonial town, and the third copy must be filed at MacMurdo Station, Antarctica....

Registering for the "Occult" topics, requires Form 2 (June 356AD edition) and must be countersigned by either a Ghost, Orb (with the name of Fred), or Poltergeist... You must be accompanied by either

Bigfoot, a black eyed child, or your mother....

Have fun and enjoy your stay here!

1 1 Imperial Klacck is equal to 8.3 Imperial Nooges, which are (as everyone knows) the distance a drunken pelican can fly in 15 minutes...

Jeez Taun, you've just told him how to be a Moderator.....bad sign..we shall all have to grovel now.
  • Like 3

Jeez Taun, you've just told him how to be a Moderator.....bad sign..we shall all have to grovel now.

I left out the part about the secret password that Moderators control...Here are two of our most prominent mods in action protecting this site with passwords

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Taun
  • Like 1

I left out the part about the secret password that Moderators control...Here are two of our most prominent mods in action protecting this site with passwords

[media=]

[/media]

Taun would you like to name the two mods in that clip???

Taun would you like to name the two mods in that clip???

Joe J. Arglebargle III and Lord Dimwit Flathead the Excessive (Their real names - Screen names are 'Bob' and 'Fred')... They run the academy where mods are trained and don't have a lot of time to post here...

(and I'm fully prepared to deny - under oath- that I ever made this posting)

Edited by Taun
  • Like 2

virgin muffins ... ??

~ okay ~ I'm coming to the next meeting ~

• Like 2

When I was a lad there used to be Mods and Rockers, it looks like the Rockers are now extinct......Long red jackets with black velvet collars, black drainpipe trousers ,and Brothel Creepers (1 inch thick crepe soled, suede shoes. and a D.A.haircut.

The Mods always had short haircuts and usually wore suits , and they rode around on motor scooters ......Happy Days.....

• Like 2