Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Chubby Checker sues app maker

chubby checker

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:24 AM

http://www.bangkokpo...s-measuring-app

Oldies rock legend Chubby Checker ,is suing an app maker for an app they made,of the same name.
The app allegedly allows you to predict how well endowed a man is ...ahem .

Checker is suing for 500 million for the injury to his name  ,in the name of ridiculous technology .
Can't say I blame him .

:lol:

Miss me?

#2    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,214 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:46 AM

Wow, that's really stupid...can't say as I blame Chubby for suing.

BTW, highly doubtful such an app would even work.

Edited by Lilly, 15 February 2013 - 10:46 AM.
oops

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#3    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,019 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

Wow... I didn't even know he was still alive!...  Go get 'em Chubby!.. .'Twist' it off in them!...

#4    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 24,537 posts

• Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

Yeah, I saw Chubby Checker at our local RSL several years ago, he's a legend. I doubt this app maker has 500 million to spare, but they shouldn't have used Chubby's name like that.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#5    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,019 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:13 PM

So they claim that this app uses the size of a guys shoe to determine his penis size?...

Like one of my sisters said once... "Big Hands... Big feet... You know what that means" (knowing wink) "Big gloves and big shoes."

#6    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 9,977 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

View PostTaun, on 15 February 2013 - 11:34 AM, said:

Wow... I didn't even know he was still alive!...  Go get 'em Chubby!.. .'Twist' it off in them!...

I thought he was dead too!  He must be about 147 or summat.  Glad to hear he's still up for it.  :)

p.s. Am wondering if this App knows there can be mighty big difference between 'asleep' and 'wide awake'.

Edited by Eldorado, 15 February 2013 - 12:42 PM.

#7    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,525 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

View PostLilly, on 15 February 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

Wow, that's really stupid...can't say as I blame Chubby for suing.

BTW, highly doubtful such an app would even work.

Better just to use the length of the phone to make a comparison. Are i-phones about 6 inches long? If so who needs an app! A side by side comparison would seem to suffice if you wanted to know someones dimensions, would it not?  :yes:

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#8    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,525 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

View PostEldorado, on 15 February 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

I thought he was dead too!  He must be about 147 or summat.  Glad to hear he's still up for it.  :)

p.s. Am wondering if this App knows there can be mighty big difference between 'asleep' and 'wide awake'.

And god forbid the theory put in practice when a man walks out of a cold lake after a good swim..

I just pity the types who judge a man on things like that....

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#9    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,525 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:43 PM

Oh and I forgot to add how psychologically damaging it can be for a man to be judged on his 'size'..

I can still remember with certain horror, how the other young boys at my school would poke fun of me in the showers after sports...with that childish sing song way of saying things...like

"nah na nah-na nah...seeders got a long one" ...

:blush:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users