Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

whats under solomons temple?

00buckshot

in the immortal technique song "point of no return", he says, he figured out what was buried under solomans temple, and then he said "al aqusa". im sure this has something to do with the templar knights, and masons, but i dont know much at all about solomons temple, or what al aqusa is, so could somebody fill me in?

I have no real idea what song you mean either, But al Aqusa is an alternate spelling of the Mosque of the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem; which was built on the ruins of Solomons Temple, I believe..

A more correct spelling of it is al Aqsa..

• Like 1

Ive heard that song (revolutionary volume 1 or 2) and ive wondered too..does anyone know?

Falco, this is totally off topic; but i love the new avatar! yes.gifgrin2.gif It looks really good, wink2.gif

I think it is just a song, i would not think to much of it,but if you want to know goggle the word or search the mason's on the web, you should find something! original.gif

Thanks Isis! Dan O made it for me..good on him..I like your new sexy avatar too.. blush.gif

Anyway, The knights Templar were said to have found a hidden something under Solomons' Temple that allowed them to become ultra-powerful..

That's where the name Knights Templar came from..A shortened version of the Order of Poor Knights of the Temple of Solomon..

Some crackpots will tell you that it was an alien spacecraft with technology undreamed of, a more religious sort might tell you of them finding the Holy Grail..

I think it's far more likely, since they became europe's first effective multi-branch bank in the ensuing years; that they found a huge hoard of hidden treasure..

Of course now that al-Aqsa sits on top of it, it's not like anybody's going to be allowed to poke around and look for the underground chambers the rumors mentioned.. tongue.gif

at first I thought you were talking about Phantom of the Opera. O_o

• Like 1

Thanks Isis! Dan O made it for me..good on him..I like your new sexy avatar too.. blush.gif

Anyway, The knights Templar were said to have found a hidden something under Solomons' Temple that allowed them to become ultra-powerful..

That's where the name Knights Templar came from..A shortened version of the Order of Poor Knights of the Temple of Solomon..

Some crackpots will tell you that it was an alien spacecraft with technology undreamed of, a more religious sort might tell you of them finding the Holy Grail..

I think it's far more likely, since they became europe's first effective multi-branch bank in the ensuing years; that they found a huge hoard of hidden treasure..

Of course now that al-Aqsa sits on top of it, it's not like anybody's going to be allowed to poke around and look for the underground chambers the rumors mentioned.. tongue.gif

726147[/snapback]

DAN'O made mine too, he is so good at this, back on thread, I do not think there is anything under the temple, finda like the pyraminds, just earth,

It is believed nine superimposed vaults should lie beneath Solomon's temple, in the depths of Mount Moriah (the mount of the temple). According to masonic tradition, those vaults were built by the ante-diluvian patriarch Enoch, foreseeing the flood, so that all his knowledge wouldn't perish. According to the same tradition, King Salomon, renown as a great savant, accidentally broke into one of such vaults, recovering a golden artifact bearing the sacred name of God.

It is also believed the Knights templars broke into the vault too, recovering many artefacts and relics, as an upshot of their excavations on the temple Mount.

Apparently the Knights Templar hid the Ark of the Covenant under the Temple in a special chamber. Here's some info on the temple.

Solomon.doc

It is believed nine superimposed vaults should lie beneath Solomon's temple, in the depths of Mount Moriah (the mount of the temple). According to masonic tradition, those vaults were built by the ante-diluvian patriarch Enoch, foreseeing the flood, so that all his knowledge wouldn't perish. According to the same tradition, King Salomon, renown as a great savant, accidentally broke into one of such vaults, recovering a golden artifact bearing the sacred name of God.

It is also believed the Knights templars broke into the vault too, recovering many artefacts and relics, as an upshot of their excavations on the temple Mount.

728831[/snapback]

When teh Templars excavated beneath the temple Mount, in the Stables of Solomon, I beleive they found a leger of valuable artifacts that were hidden in and around the Temple Mount.

It was a treasure map of sorts.

A copy of the same list was found 600 years later with the Dead Sea Scrolls.

I think they found something that threatened the power of the Church. Since the church eventually had them all killed. What that could be I have no idea though.

Who cares whats under Solomons temple

solomon never went down there so it can't be all that great huh

Maybe he did, but just didn't tell anyone! who knows what a man will hide under a dark temple, hmm.gif

Edited by isis-999

OK what do you mean by that, you lost me! original.gif

I think the greater and lesser keys of solomon were hidden under the temple

730613[/snapback]

You don't think maybe that he would have kept them in the library ?

w00t.gif

It's where King Solomon kept his stash of weed.

no that was in the Hareem. with all of the rest of Life's temptations

you know.

cheeseburgers/chocolate that sort of thing

w00t.gif

no that was in the Hareem. with all of the rest of Life's temptations

you know.

cheeseburgers/chocolate that sort of thing

w00t.gif

730754[/snapback]

I thought the Temptations where in Detroit?

I just had to sign up and explain to you guys what is truly believed to be under solomons temple.

Solomons is said to posses the powers to communicate with the jin which in the muslim faith is an evil tempter alomost like the devil....now solomon trapped all of these in a bottle. and on top of this bottle it was enclosed with a star now the star is the star of david however the star of david has no real connection to religion what so ever it is however a masonic symbol which is commonly used........now in modern day society people are constantly experiencing temptation and suffering great strain brought upon from other influences unbeknows to them.....this is a jin the jin appears to work in alliance with the mason/illuminati to blind the public with desires for riches and the urge to sin.....music is amongst them with musicians having to sell their soul for musical success and actors likewise......and people seem to forget that lucifer was indeed the singing angle....its in the old testiment.....solomon had bandished the jin below the temple. and from discovering this the templers then had opened the gates of helll...... and can i just add the bible has been edited soooooooooooooooooooooooo much that it is probably not even near the same holy book it was 1000 years ago........if you want to learn more broaden your research................

noor1

http://www.archive.org/details/finallaympg