Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

AT&T Load iPhones with Presidential Messages

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16    Bama13

Bama13

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:32 PM

View PostKowalski, on 18 June 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

LOL, guys. I was very resistant against getting a kindle at first. I liked the books, and the smell of fresh pages... :sigh:
My husband got me a kindle for Christmas, because he was tired of my books cluttering the house. Plus, I was running out of bookshelf space... :)
I have several bookshelves full of books! (I'm talking about THREE bookshelves FULL of books! Thank God we're getting a new house soon!) It's ridiculous! :yes:
Anyway, at first I was hesitant, but I've gotten to the point where I can't live without it. Anyway, that's my two cents, and story on it....

After moving (lugging box after box of books) three years ago I bought a Kindle. Now I can carry hundreds of books in my pocket. How cool is that?

" Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything —you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him" - Robert Heinlein

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users