Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who Runs The Show?

No Censorship

What group or person has the most control and most power in the world in the economic and/or political senses of the words? The Rockefellers come to mind, as do the Rothschilds. Maybe Bill Gates took their place at the top of the food chain. Another possibility is that a small group of insiders call the shots. They're the real movers and shakers, and we might not know most of their names and faces. They're the true Illuminati, but they probably don't go by that name. There might be invisible versions of Bloomberg, Murdoch, Soros, etc.. What do *you* think?

• Like 3

Monsatan certainly has joined that group.

• Like 2

Monsatan certainly has joined that group.

That's a scary story. Please share the news. Most people know nothing about it. The news sources let us know about Justin Bieber and Lindsey Lohan, though. They definitely have their priorities straight. Who cares about not regulating monster foods and zombie seeds? We need our daily doses of infotainment from our trusted journalistic institutions. We have to keep up with the Kardashians.

• Like 2

History of Monsatan 101 and 102:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VEZYQF9WlE&list=PLa7JTOsvuh1m_7v9tl2HP7NX4bB4h1yoM&feature=player_detailpage

More to come as many states have legislation on mandatory labeling in the USA. Theres also a couple threads ongoing about this person/company. Check out the long video for a real eye opener about how wide spread his evil empire extends.

Legislation passed this week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eq1_w1UC7w&feature=player_detailpage&list=PLa7JTOsvuh1m_7v9tl2HP7NX4bB4h1yoM

• Like 2

Ill also add Bill gates for his Eugenics. Went screwey with his forced infertility policies in India.

• Like 2

Ill also add Bill gates for his Eugenics. Went screwey with his forced infertility policies in India.

Do you think that he's really a eugenicist? It could be that he really is a great humanitarian and philanthropist. Of course, I'm not familiar with his involvement with Indian infertility policies. Do they forcefully sterilize some Indians?

• Like 1

Do they forcefully sterilize some Indians?
Yes.

It started as a voluntary program in uneducated regions so if you want to call that forced then sure I do. I didnt save the video unfortunately so I cant show it but as I remember the video he was responsible for organizing and helping establish the Indian "planned parenthood" program that carried it out. So one can argue it both ways. But hes also a HUGE supporter of Monsatan and with the cheap vaccines hes using around the world and some of the problems theyve caused one would have to say the jury's out.

• Like 1

The report noted that the 2012 summit “included no calls for forced sterilization, but Bill and Melinda Gates did pledge hundreds of millions of dollars to improve access to contraception in the developing world.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/bill-gates-world-needs-fewer-people/

• The Gates Foundation is partnering with the U.N., which already supports China’s one-child per family limit. The programs cite “global warming” as a reason to limit the number of people.
  • The Gates Foundation is a “Key Partner” with the World Health Organization and its history around the globe of forcibly sterilized women.
  • Last month’s conference was aided by the U.K.’s Department for International Development, “which has given aid money to India despite warnings that it would be sued to forcibly sterilize poor women.”
  • The U.K. already builds abortion policy into its foreign aid packages.
  • And the Gates Foundation supports the Save the Children group, “which has been a major promoter of the population-control agenda.”

Obviously hes not responsible for the corruptive system in India but his agenda contributes to a mentality that appears to be flowing not ebbing. Give millions to provide contraception to a country and this is how they go about it..Thats why I say the jurys out.

• Like 1

World net daily lol good link

Its kinda weird because most of the links cite the same thing said: Internet Archives a bit better or do you need a Nat geo special on it ? Really add something or dont troll.

http://archive.org/details/WipeOutHumans-BillGates-VaccinesArebestWayToDepopulatePlanet

And here is there own summary from The Bill and Melinda foundation using the same language using different words.

http://docs.gatesfoundation.org/global-health/documents/family-planning-strategy.pdf

• Like 1

Thanks, Asteroid. I still think that Bill and Melinda Gates have the best intentions. I'm familiar with the history of eugenics in the USA, but I don't think that the Gates are of that ilk. In fact, they probably would be disgusted by them.

Freemason Society. Any one of their higher leaders.

Public forum wise, I think the U.N. are the ones to be watchful of power wise.

• Like 2

[/background][/left][/color]

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/bill-gates-world-needs-fewer-people/

Obviously hes not responsible for the corruptive system in India but his agenda contributes to a mentality that appears to be flowing not ebbing. Give millions to provide contraception to a country and this is how they go about it..Thats why I say the jurys out.

Do you think this could be related to an article I read about women in India being given 'routine' hysterectomies for minor issues such as menstrual cramps? I believe they were being told a simple operation would fix their isssue and when they woke up they had been given hysterectomies.

Edited by Queen in the North
  • Like 1

Do you think this could be related to an article I read about women in India being given 'routine' hysterectomies for minor issues such as menstrual cramps? I believe they were being told a simple operation would fix their isssue and when they woke up they had been given hysterectomies.

Here's the article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21297606

Starting to wonder that too, given how many young Indian women have had hysterectomies.

• Like 2

Thanks, Asteroid. I still think that Bill and Melinda Gates have the best intentions. I'm familiar with the history of eugenics in the USA, but I don't think that the Gates are of that ilk. In fact, they probably would be disgusted by them.

As long as he continues to partner with Monsato and the unsafe GMO practices continue Im not gonna drop him off the hook.

23billion is quite the bit of cash to drop on GMO's

http://indianapublicmedia.org/eartheats/bill-gates-monsanto-team-world-hunger/

• Like 2

Freemason Society. Any one of their higher leaders.

Public forum wise, I think the U.N. are the ones to be watchful of power wise.

Many movers and shakers are members of lodges. There's no doubt about it. They likely don't run the show, though. They might be among those who do. It's likely that corporations and moguls call many of the shots, but they need bankers to do so. That's why financial interests probably are at the top of the food chain. It's like the old joke about the golden rule. Whoever has the gold, rules.

As long as he continues to partner with Monsato and the unsafe GMO practices continue Im not gonna drop him off the hook.

23billion is quite the bit of cash to drop on GMO's

http://indianapublic...m-world-hunger/

You do bring up food (no pun) for thought. I might need to digest (bad pun) some of the information that you linked.

• Like 1

Right there on the line of sight i would say wall street... it is connected to some of the richest people worldwide.

• Like 1

Right there on the line of sight i would say wall street... it is connected to some of the richest people worldwide.

Count the cabinet positions filled by Wall Street insiders. Start with people from Goldman Sachs.

• Like 1

That's a timely reply! He runs the show only if we let Him.

He already does that and he is doing it for 2ooo years for a large percent of humanity...

It is actually quite simple if you own a pile of dollars or gold you too can dictate whatever you can/want.... Greed is now at highest ever point in history... that is very obvious and thus it is driving us to some really bad situtations worldwide....

• Like 1

Many movers and shakers are members of lodges. There's no doubt about it. They likely don't run the show, though. They might be among those who do. It's likely that corporations and moguls call many of the shots, but they need bankers to do so. That's why financial interests probably are at the top of the food chain. It's like the old joke about the golden rule. Whoever has the gold, rules.

Makes perfect sense to clammer to the "Financial Food Chain" of a society, remember they do have members very high in the organisation that are bankers ;)

He already does that and he is doing it for 2ooo years for a large percent of humanity...

It is actually quite simple if you own a pile of dollars or gold you too can dictate whatever you can/want.... Greed is now at highest ever point in history... that is very obvious and thus it is driving us to some really bad situtations worldwide....

I might not understand your point. God and mammon are not the same thing. Many greedy people claim to speak for God when they really don't, and they often serve mammon more than God. It's the love of money that's the root of all evil.