Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Frank Kimbler reveals Roswell UFO discovery

Saru

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Saru

• Karlis

• TheMcGuffin

Top Posters In This Topic

20 seconds in, ok not even that long this is not worth the 20 seconds of an hour and 30 min.

20 seconds in, ok not even that long this is not worth the 20 seconds of an hour and 30 min.

Just curious Silver Thong: you watched 20 seconds of this video, then switched it off and made this post?

Just curious Silver Thong: you watched 20 seconds of this video, then switched it off and made this post?

Well maybe a bit more but he insulted Americas July 4th and got the math wrong on the Roswell thing. Plus it didn`t look at all credibal, more like a guy from his basement. I will give it another min and post back. I could be wrong but what an amature start to his `program`

Edit ya it`s selling magazines and promoting some guys mother. I can`t really watch anymore as this host is a goof imo of course.

If you would care to point out something that is relivant besides listening to the first 5 min of goofdum I would be interested.

Another edit: Frank Kimbler seems to be a self promoter and notheing more than trying to cash in on the UFO stuff. Google him and the only stuff you will find about him was or has been posted by him.

This is a cheap plug for open minds LOL

Edited by The Silver Thong

I did listen to it all, and I think it was very interesting, although I'm not surprised that "skeptics" simply want to brush it off.