Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

little girl ghost outside my house

little girl ghost

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1    Lovelybloom

Lovelybloom

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

• blood is thicker than water, but that same water washes that blood away.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:51 AM

okay so the other day I was leaving to go shopping for food, and well I live right next door to my brother. He was outside feeding his dog's and when he looked over because he noticed me leaving. He said he saw a little girl in a white dress skipping behind me, he thought it was my daughter. But the thing is my daughter was at her aunts and I was planning on picking her up later. well I just kinda brushed it off when he told me, but then today he told me that last night he was outside at 3am because he couldn't sleep. He said he looked towards my back yard and saw the little girl again playing in my back yard, he said he has seen her about 5 time's now but didn't want to tell me. Because he didn't want me to get scared, which that is kinda scary but I mean it don't scare me too much. What is weird is that really late at night around 12 one time someone rang my door bell I went to look and no one was there so I went outside to check with my brother and we heard someone mumbling in the back yard but when we looked no one was there. I also hear children crying by my window and a baby. But not too far up the street is a cemetery it's really old looking and kinda looks like it's not kept up. my daughter woke me up once too saying that a little girl named lula wearing a white dress woke her up because she was playing with her hair and that she had this round thing that was glowing and she put it on top of her head. It don't scare me but just makes me a bit paranoid, could the little girl be a guardian angel or a spirit ?

#2    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:53 AM

View PostLovelybloom, on 29 June 2013 - 03:51 AM, said:

okay so the other day I was leaving to go shopping for food, and well I live right next door to my brother. He was outside feeding his dog's and when he looked over because he noticed me leaving. He said he saw a little girl in a white dress skipping behind me, he thought it was my daughter. But the thing is my daughter was at her aunts and I was planning on picking her up later. well I just kinda brushed it off when he told me, but then today he told me that last night he was outside at 3am because he couldn't sleep. He said he looked towards my back yard and saw the little girl again playing in my back yard, he said he has seen her about 5 time's now but didn't want to tell me. Because he didn't want me to get scared, which that is kinda scary but I mean it don't scare me too much. What is weird is that really late at night around 12 one time someone rang my door bell I went to look and no one was there so I went outside to check with my brother and we heard someone mumbling in the back yard but when we looked no one was there. I also hear children crying by my window and a baby. But not too far up the street is a cemetery it's really old looking and kinda looks like it's not kept up. my daughter woke me up once too saying that a little girl named lula wearing a white dress woke her up because she was playing with her hair and that she had this round thing that was glowing and she put it on top of her head. It don't scare me but just makes me a bit paranoid, could the little girl be a guardian angel or a spirit ?

Sounds like your brother has a morbid sense of humor.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#3    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,608 posts
  • Location:Currently entering that inner landscape connecting those throughout life

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:04 AM

Sounds like a classic haunting but not a guardian angel. Should ask the old timers if any on that block about it? Maybe they know more about the neighborhood history, particularly your house.

#4    Lovelybloom

Lovelybloom

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:06 AM

haha that's why I love this website, a bunch of skeptics and no believers, this need's to turn into a skeptic only site. Then again if we never came here to write you wouldn't have anything to judge.

#5    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:13 AM

View PostLovelybloom, on 29 June 2013 - 04:06 AM, said:

haha that's why I love this website, a bunch of skeptics and no believers, this need's to turn into a skeptic only site. Then again if we never came here to write you wouldn't have anything to judge.

Sorry,

This is the problem with your story.

I don't know you,
I don't know your brother.
I don't know both your personalities,
i don't know of you history between each other,
I don't know if your brother is a smart **** who is a prankster.
I don't know if you are gullible on what he tells you.
I don't know if you made this up and want to get a reaction.
I don't know if you are one to get over reacted on a topic.
I don't know if you are prone to exaggeration when tell using stories.

And that's it, Now if I was told there was a little girl ghost following me around and only my brother can see her, I would question my brother frame of mind.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#6    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,608 posts
  • Location:Currently entering that inner landscape connecting those throughout life

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:23 AM

I know, right?

Some more on this: it is likely a residual haunting, so nothing scary, unless of course your psychology turns it into that and amplifies it further, and could very well be your daughter is a sensitive at this stage in her life and the reason it is being amplified to begin with.

Best not to get her panicky at all or discuss it in negative terms with her if questions are asked.

Could be her imaginary friend turning into a thought form (tulpa) as well.

The cemetery likely has nothing to do with it but if you find out such and such child lived there before and died and is buried there would not hurt to take it some gifts come this November.

#7    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,454 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:27 AM

The idea of asking others in the neighbourhood is a good one, I'd start there.

My curiosity was peaked when you said the little girl put something round and glowing on top of your daughter's head (at least that was your daughter's description of what occurred?).

Something round and glowing up there would normally be related to the crown chakra ... if you don't know chakras you may want to read up on it.

Anything we suggest will only be conjecture though, the answers are in your neck of the woods so to speak, would be very interested in the history of your house and area in general.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#8    Lovelybloom

Lovelybloom

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:34 AM

all I know about the house is that it was moved here to the country from some lake, it used to be in front of. But the man that used to live in it then, drowned so the family ended up moving it here and now they rent it out. But the renters didn't tell us that a guy that lives down the street that is related to them let us know, we live in the country and there is only one street light on at night. so it can get kind of dark I don't look out my window unless I have to. but some lady down the street did tell us that her daughter has also seen a little girl, I am not sure if it's the same little girl. And a few other's also hear the mumbling, but I am just going to pray and hope she don't bother me. she seems friendly and only comes around every now and then, maybe she is lost. Yes I do know what those chakras are, I have kind of read up on them. thanks for your advice :)

#9    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:53 AM

Sounds like a haunting.. it sounds like the entity is not evil.
She is a little girl spirit probably...

or it could be angelic.. if it looked sinister or was violent..
then i would worry.

But yes ask about the history of the town and the house..
investigate and you will find the secrets..

Do you Fear The Ouija?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCPmNBbLHM
Wisdom of Magic and Natural Healing Potions enjoy
http://healingpotion...ic.blogspot.com

#10    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:55 AM

Also thanks for posting this.. one of the best stories yet.

Wow if other people in town saw her.. then she is not only haunting your house?

unless it's a real little girl pranking you all.. that would be crazy!

But does he look solid or transparent... hmmmm

Well let us know what happens...

Do you Fear The Ouija?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCPmNBbLHM
Wisdom of Magic and Natural Healing Potions enjoy
http://healingpotion...ic.blogspot.com

#11    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,439 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

Right, because a DISCUSSION board where everyone agreed would be so much fun.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#12    BNDGK

BNDGK

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 169 posts

• "The world was hers for the reading"

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:41 PM

Yeah... Thats kinda why you're supposed to post on here, is to get reactions and oppinions from people, and you should have known there would be skeptics. Thats what makes it interesting :)

Anyways, nice story! I really enjoyed it. Personally, i do think it could be maybe a guardian angel, or perhaps just a classic haunting. Asking around is a good idea, as has already been said. But who's to say it isn't a guardian angel? I really don't think there is an age restriction on angels :) Anyways, ask around and post more! I'd like to know what the neighbors say about the history of the house.

Peace,
FinnYellow

“Still round the corner there may wait, A new road or a secret gate,
And though I oft have passed them by,
A day will come at last when I, Shall take the hidden paths that run,
West of the Moon, East of the Sun.”

#13    IronAlchemist

IronAlchemist

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:29 PM

This is more of a cheesy haunting if it is, and in truth, when these pop up they are ussualy fake. :T

#14    Lovelybloom

Lovelybloom

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:45 PM

View PostRafterman, on 29 June 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

Right, because a DISCUSSION board where everyone agreed would be so much fun.

#15    Lovelybloom

Lovelybloom

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:50 PM

Yeah it would be for you guy's, you could all come up with thing's you dont believe in. That would be so interesting now, wouldn't it? when you don't believe in anything then what is there to discuss.if you dont believe why even discuss it? Nothing is going to change you're mind. so why you're time and mine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users