Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

Secret Caves under the Pyramids

• Please log in to reply
902 replies to this topic

#91    rosesnowm

rosesnowm

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:19 AM

Hello, I am a new member of this forum, Nice to meet you!

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.  
  Posted Image

#92    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:30 AM

Well. we helped them a bit :alien:  but they did the most of it, credit goes to good people of Egypt :P

#93    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Telekinetic

• 7,643 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:48 AM

View PostLRW, on 22 December 2012 - 01:20 AM, said:

To deny aliens being absent from the equation shows that there is a lot of hypocrisy inherent in your views. It shows a general lack of knowledge about the subject material of the "Egyptologists" theory and so called research, the so called academic research that you obide by.

Aliens are part of the equation whether real or not. You can't exclude them from the mythology of the tribes around that region, whom you and "Egyptologists" say built the pyramids. They (aliens) are still apart of yours and the "Egyptologists" theory, whether real or not. They might not be real to you, because you probably view it as fiction, thats fine, but to the tribes who worshipped them, they viewed them as real, that can be seen in their worship patterns.

To be ignorant of their beliefs is fine, but you can't say that the builders in the "Egyptologists" theory did not worship extraterrestrial entities, the hieroglyphs says otherwise.  

According to "Egyptologists" research and theory, the ancient egyptians, the so called builders of the pyramids were worshipping alien entities whether fiction or not, the people from the culture that supposedly built the pyramids believed in their mythology that "creator gods and godesses" (can be described as alien) intervened upon on earth and created man, whether those beliefs were based on fiction or not, to exclude aliens from the beliefs of the people that built the pyramids in the "Egyptologists" theory and research is an act of hypocrisy and stupidity.

The sun-god RA in the egyptologists theory, can be described as an extraterrestrial, whether he was real or fiction is irrelevant to the fact that the character is alien in origin, the character is an extraterrestial deity.

Perhaps the "Egyptologists" consider the ancient egyptians in their theory fringe lunatics?

Everything in your post is representative of the common fringe misrepresentation of evidence. This is part and parcel of half-baked venues like Ancient Aliens but it doesn't survive even cursory scrutiny.

I've been researching pharaonic Egypt and the wider ancient Near East for well over twenty years now. I am well familiar with the extant evidence because I am required to be, due to my museum position. I say this because in all of this time, and in the course of reviewing countless fringe examples, I cannot think of a single thing from Egypt that would honestly point toward aliens. For everything alien-intervention proponents point to as an example, there is already a sound, rational, and terrestrial explanation. If you believe otherwise, please feel free to challenge me on this matter. I will be glad to take up the cause.

You will likely find most if not all fringe examples in the pages of countless UM discussions. They've already been debated and debunked with certainty. There's a reason the world of academia does not usually waste its time on these things.

Ancient Egyptians did not believe in aliens. They did not think their gods were aliens. Believing otherwise merely reinforces one's lack of familiarity with the culture.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#94    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,031 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:51 AM

View Postrosesnowm, on 22 December 2012 - 05:19 AM, said:

Hello, I am a new member of this forum, Nice to meet you!

Greetings, and welcome.  :yes:

#95    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:17 AM

View Postcladking, on 22 December 2012 - 02:44 AM, said:

I don't believe this is accurate.  The Palermo Stone does say that slaves were
captured but doesn't say they were used on pyramids.  In ancient times it was
often the more educated and skilled who were captured as slaves.

I do agree there probably was at least one slave on site but odds are he was sip-
ping his favorite drink in the shade and overseeing some aspect of construction
like most other people on site rather than straining under a whip dragging stones.

I missed this post. I respectfully disagree. At least the first part. I believe they were used on projects involving Pyramids. They would take any able body in my opinion but sure finding a Einstein or architect in a pile of slaves is nice to have. A slave or peasant can quickly be taught how to mediocrely cut out a stone.

Edited by kampz, 22 December 2012 - 07:06 AM.

#96    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:19 AM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 22 December 2012 - 05:48 AM, said:

Ancient Egyptians did not believe in aliens. They did not think their gods were aliens. Believing otherwise merely reinforces one's lack of familiarity with the culture.

lol

The so called ancient egyptians in the "egyptologists theory" were ancient alien theorists and believers, to deny it only shows how ignorant you are of it. They believed according to the egyptologists research on their religon that they were created by what can easily and only be described as ancient primordial extraterrestrial deities, whether real or not, they still believed it according to egyptology research. They were in actual fact ancient alien theorists and believers.

Now you are  saying they had no religon and just built all the monuments for the fun of it? lol The point is that they believed in creator deities according to egyptology research, that research promotes the idea cryptically that the ancient egyptians believed in extraterrestrial creator deities.

They are fringe too? lol

Amun Ra  is an extraterrestrial deity in the mythology, whether real or not, the ancients believed he was real , they worshipped him, therefore they were ancient alien theorists.

You're very hypocritical in your views.

Edited by LRW, 22 December 2012 - 06:21 AM.

#97    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:39 AM

Ancient Egyptians did not believe in aliens.

Are you suggesting they did not have a religon? You think the culture was atheist or agnostic?

Are you suggesting that if they had a religon, were they taking it seriously or just made it up for the fun of it?

Lastly, whether the deities described in their mythology  are real or not is irrelevant, the fact is to the believers in the religon they were very real and worshipped, the latter makes such believers ancient alien theorists.

A number of major deities are addressed as the creators of the cosmos in the mythology i.e. their gods and goddesses, the latter makes such characters extraterrestrial, whether real or not, they were still worshipped according to egyptologists theory.

Since you consider ancient alien theorists fringe, then if any real person was alive from that culture that egyptologists say built the pyramids, then they would probably be considered as fringe to you too if they said that they had extraterrestrial creator deities not of earth. .

For a culture that could be considered fringe by you, and that egyptologists say built the pyramids, then you are doing them a great injustice by branding their mythology as fringe fantasy.

You don't seem to be respectful to the culture in the theory that you obide by.

#98    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:58 AM

They did not think their gods were aliens.

Definition of God: The Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe.

Definition of Alien: A creature from outer space.

Gods and Goddesses especially the ones from the ancient egyptian pantheon have an alien/extraterrestrial character.

Since the ancient egyptians were believing in gods and goddesses (whether real or not) makes them ancient alien theorists in egyptology research.

For someone with a museum position and so called knowledge of ancient egyptians, you sure like to contradict yourself lol.

It would be interesting to see your reaction to ancients if they were still alive and told you their creator deities came not from earth but from outside it.

Edited by The Sky Scanner, 23 December 2012 - 09:30 AM.
Removed derogatory comment

#99    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:26 AM

View PostLRW, on 22 December 2012 - 06:19 AM, said:

They believed according to the egyptologists research on their religon that they were created by what can easily and only be described as ancient primordial extraterrestrial deities, whether real or not, they still believed it according to egyptology research. They were in actual fact ancient alien theorists and believers.

The point is that they believed in creator deities according to egyptology research, that research promotes the idea cryptically that the ancient egyptians believed in extraterrestrial creator deities.

"easily and only be described as ancient primordial extraterrestrial deities." What's that? Can they create isthmuses and merry Christmassz? It's like a gift.

"For someone with a museum position and so called knowledge of ancient egyptians, you sure like to contradict yourself lol."
I hope they all do. What would you or myself do if we worked there? I would get fired or mop the floors.
Museums contain truth. It depends on what it is though.

Edited by kampz, 22 December 2012 - 08:17 AM.

#100    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:25 AM

I've always heard that the egyptians used those rolling logs to move the giant blocks up limestone ramps.

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#101    cladking

cladking

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,884 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

View PostSkeptic Chicken, on 22 December 2012 - 08:25 AM, said:

I've always heard that the egyptians used those rolling logs to move the giant blocks up limestone ramps.

This might be the most absurd of all Egyptological theories.  The need to pass rollers
from the back to the front of sleds would not only require even more men on already
grossly overused ramps but would increase the width of the job requiring wider ramps.
The Egyptians had very little wood and certainly not endless quantities of choice high
grade lumber such as rollers would be.  We  don't even have any evidence they used
ramps or sleds, which would also require vast amounts of wood, so suggesting rollers
is just cpompounding an absuridity.

One thing's sure; if they used rollers then they'd have to keep the stones moving for-
ward all the time or they would tend to fall backward. You'd need a dozen men on each
stone to pass rollers and several more to sail to Lebanon to acquire more wood.  

For absurdity though this theory has a great deal of competition in and out of orthodoxy.

Men fear the pyramid, time fears man.

#102    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

View PostLRW, on 22 December 2012 - 06:58 AM, said:

Definition of God: The Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe.
Definition of Alien: A creature from outer space.
Gods and deities are supernatural.  Extraterrestrials are not.

However, just for arguments sake, let's indulge you nonsense.  Tell me, if the ancient aliens fled after piling up limestone 4500 years ago, where is the evidence for them?  Where are they now?  How far could they have travelled?

#103    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

View PostMangoze, on 22 December 2012 - 03:59 PM, said:

Gods and deities are supernatural.  Extraterrestrials are not.

However, just for arguments sake, let's indulge you nonsense.  Tell me, if the ancient aliens fled after piling up limestone 4500 years ago, where is the evidence for them?  Where are they now?  How far could they have travelled?

No, you're wrong, just like your old buddy kmt_sesh is wrong is his previous assumptions.

Definition of supernatural: 1. Of or relating to existence outside the natural world.

2. Attributed to a power that seems to violate or go beyond natural forces.

3. Of or relating to a deity.

4. Of or relating to the immediate exercise of divine power; miraculous.

5. Of or relating to the miraculous.

Note 3. deity= A God or Goddess

Another definition of supernatural: relating to an order of existence beyond the visible observable universe; especially : of or relating to God or a god, demigod, spirit, or devil.

A god or goddess is obviously supernatural in character particularly the ones described in the so called ancient egyptian pantheon, thus in turn if they are described as beings from having originated outside earth, then they are extraterrestrial in character, whether real or not.

You're the ones indulging ancient alien theorists by the way if you accept egyptology, what was being spoken about was the ancient egyptian pantheon in the egyptologists theory, the religon of the ancient egyptians in the theory is rife with belief in ancient alien creator deities, a trait seen worldwide in religons even christianity, which also holds stories of alien intervention aswell, especially in the bible, moses recieving the tablets from a god not of earth (can be described as alien whether real or not)  noah being told to build a boat for a flood by alien god, Mary being told by angel (can be described as alien) that she carries son of a god (extraterrestrial btw, whether real or not) in her womb.

You seem to lack knowledge of the subject matter, you don't seem familiar with occult given the drivel seen in your posts.  

Also just a question, who do you think made you as a human? a god ? nature? who made nature? religons are created to answer that, with the creator deity usually being described as extraterrestrial supernatural being that created everything, the ancient egyptian pantheon being no different in that regard. Saying you're atheist or agnostic is just another way of saying you don't know about who made the universe.

Religons are created to at least try to understand origin of mankind, with most common origin given as extraterrestrial supernatural created everything etc.  People who believe in such religons are ancient alien theorists.  

Also, since some extraterrestrials characters are supernatural, then with all their supernatural powers, some are considered to be invisible yet still omnipresent, take the christian god for example, an extraterrestrial invisible omnipresent force that made mankind according to exoteric christianity.  

Proof? evidence? you should ask christians for proof of their supernatural extraterrestrial god, whatever you say to them, they still won't believe you, because they have faith, that makes them ancient alien theorists theory.

To consider ancient aliens theorists are fringe is utter stupidity and shows a lack of knowledge on the subject matter, billions have religon, billions believe in an extraterrestrial omnipresent supernatural being, the creator etc, the belief is widespread in monotheism, Its hardly fringe, even many in academic world are christian, thus they are ancient alien theorists.

Alien character takes many forms, you are thinking too much of star trek type alien characters, you're not going to make them the monopoly of the debate, no matter how much you try, not everyone is brainwashed by hollywood.

#104    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

View PostLRW, on 22 December 2012 - 08:44 PM, said:

A god or goddess is obviously supernatural in character particularly the ones described in the so called ancient egyptian pantheon, thus in turn if they are described as beings from having originated outside earth, then they are extraterrestrial in character, whether real or not.
Clearly you have no interest beyond confirming your own delusions.

#105    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:09 PM

View PostMangoze, on 22 December 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

Clearly you have no interest beyond confirming your own delusions.

Judging by your post, you lack the intelligence to understand as to what exactly defines a GOD that in the mythology of the people is clearly defined as having an extraterrestrial origin.

Its not surprising though, given your general lack of knowledge regarding such matters and in turn your callous reaction to the topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users