Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anybody experiencing dimension shifting?

mem3106

Hello everyone,

i would like to ask if anybody on this forum have ever experience, episodes of dimensional shifting, this particular experiences are getting more and more common for reasons it is pointless to explain now.

But if anybody have experience one of those knows what i am talking about.

In the case someone is experiencing them, maybe can post his story (if possible with some proof) and i could tell more about it.

I am a researcher, a writer and i have study many phenomenon on the subject.

Thanks for your help

Edited by neom315
  • Like 1

Might sound as pointless to explain in your opinionWelcome to UM, but could you explain for me?

Welcome to UM

(PS. you might wanna brace yourself)

• Like 1

Sorry, what? How does someone determine they're shifting through dimensions?

• Like 2

Hello Uuner,

what i meant is that people have experience that particular phenomenon know what i am talking about and thats the only way to distinguish scammers from people who have really experience it.

But to explain you what i mean keeping still some sort of credibility to my research, you know that we leave in a 3 dimensionsal world, we all know that because of schools, teachers, science all the people we trust, thats a fact, but what if i could proove you that this is wrong?

what if i can show that instead of living into a 3d dimensional space we could actually be living into a multidimensional space composed of 13 (and most probably more) dimensions? one of those which is very similar to our own, but now quite the same?

we have discover a break trough in the paranormal research, but i can't quite yet tell pubblicly whats all about and the problem is people who experience this kind of "quality" are sometimes not even aware of doing it, they simply consider things as a coincidence.

sometimes people are totally sure of one specific event and then the day after they discover that it as not happend like its a sort of mistake they did in evaluating it, well in particular cases its not like this.

hope to have answer your question briefly enough, i will tell more as soon as i get more info about it on this forum.

and btw Thank you for your "warm" welcome ;)

Edit: @Rlyeh well if you would do it you would surelly recognize it trust me :D

Edited by neom315

So basically I should trust you because you said so? Why not just answer the question?
  • Like 2

Hey there,

I wanted to respond to your topic, because, like you I have been doing a fair amount of researching and analyzing this phenomenon. I myself have had only ONE strong enough case where I can say I must have experienced a slip or rift in the time-space/dimension.

One early evening I was sitting in the break room of the company I worked for at the time, while I was taking my lunch break. About fifteen minutes or so into my break, my friend also entered the break room. We started talking like usual; about the rest of the day, our plans to hang out afterward, etc.

One thing she always carries with her is an orange water bottle. It was during this conversation, she placed her orange water bottle on the table next to the table I was sitting at. She told me to keep an eye on it as she ran to the bathroom. A couple minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom, took her water bottle and told me she'd see me up at the front of the store. I thought nothing of it.

About five minutes later, my other friend came into the break room. In addition to being close friends, he was also my direct supervisor at the time. He came in exhausted and a little angry because our store had no coverage that night for the area he needed. I mentioned that I had just been talking to the girl who was scheduled to cover that area. It's important to mention that this girl, and my supervisor friend were dating at the time as well.

I mentioned how she had just come into the break room and said she would see me up front. My friend instantly said that was impossible because she was not scheduled to work that night, hence the fact we had no coverage. I was very adamant that I had just had a solid ten minute conversation with her; and he kept insisting she wasn't even there! I even went as far as describing what she was wearing and the fact that she was carrying her orange water bottle, and even where she had placed her bottle down on the table.

It was then my friend mentioned something interesting. He said that every other time she was in the break room with someone, she always set her bottle down at the same table that person was at, never an empty table. Why wouldn't she set it down with me rather than the table next to me? I continued to insist I had spoken with her. I insisted so much that my friend actually called her on his phone so that I could talk with her directly and she could confirm that she was actually out of town!

I did speak with her over the phone and she indeed mentioned that she was about three hours out of town with a couple of her girlfriends. I even spoke quickly with each of her girlfriends that were with her.

The strangest part followed very shortly afterward. Another employee entered the break room for his lunch just as I had hung up the phone; he proceeded to say that he had overheard me having a full out conversation with someone as he was walking up front to get his food. He said he had waited to see who I was speaking with, but no one ever came out of the break room.

To this day, my friends and I cannot explain what I experienced. But I will stand by it until the day I die.

• Like 6

[...] He said he had waited to see who I was speaking with, but no one ever came out of the break room.

To this day, my friends and I cannot explain what I experienced. But I will stand by it until the day I die.

Of course you will, but do I have to poke holes in your story?
  • Like 1

Hey there,

I wanted to respond to your topic, because, like you I have been doing a fair amount of researching and analyzing this phenomenon. I myself have had only ONE strong enough case where I can say I must have experienced a slip or rift in the time-space/dimension.

One early evening I was sitting in the break room of the company I worked for at the time, while I was taking my lunch break. About fifteen minutes or so into my break, my friend also entered the break room. We started talking like usual; about the rest of the day, our plans to hang out afterward, etc.

One thing she always carries with her is an orange water bottle. It was during this conversation, she placed her orange water bottle on the table next to the table I was sitting at. She told me to keep an eye on it as she ran to the bathroom. A couple minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom, took her water bottle and told me she'd see me up at the front of the store. I thought nothing of it.

About five minutes later, my other friend came into the break room. In addition to being close friends, he was also my direct supervisor at the time. He came in exhausted and a little angry because our store had no coverage that night for the area he needed. I mentioned that I had just been talking to the girl who was scheduled to cover that area. It's important to mention that this girl, and my supervisor friend were dating at the time as well.

I mentioned how she had just come into the break room and said she would see me up front. My friend instantly said that was impossible because she was not scheduled to work that night, hence the fact we had no coverage. I was very adamant that I had just had a solid ten minute conversation with her; and he kept insisting she wasn't even there! I even went as far as describing what she was wearing and the fact that she was carrying her orange water bottle, and even where she had placed her bottle down on the table.

It was then my friend mentioned something interesting. He said that every other time she was in the break room with someone, she always set her bottle down at the same table that person was at, never an empty table. Why wouldn't she set it down with me rather than the table next to me? I continued to insist I had spoken with her. I insisted so much that my friend actually called her on his phone so that I could talk with her directly and she could confirm that she was actually out of town!

I did speak with her over the phone and she indeed mentioned that she was about three hours out of town with a couple of her girlfriends. I even spoke quickly with each of her girlfriends that were with her.

The strangest part followed very shortly afterward. Another employee entered the break room for his lunch just as I had hung up the phone; he proceeded to say that he had overheard me having a full out conversation with someone as he was walking up front to get his food. He said he had waited to see who I was speaking with, but no one ever came out of the break room.

whoa that's really interesting. I have never experienced something like that before but I have heard of such things. It's really freaky. I only had experiences in which I lose things and they turn up where I've sworn I've already looked, for example, my straightener got lost once and I needed it badly for school so I spent a whole day looking for it, a while later it appeared on the table, the table was empty save for the fruit bowl in the middle. It was a confusing experience but I didnt think much of it until it happened again, it was weird, like someone keeps placing it there every time it goes missing. It happened with a paper too, I was looking for it and I turned sharply to my bed and found it sitting on my pillow, even tho I was certain I left it inside my drawer

First of all, thanks for your messages, i apreciate much the effort to try to answer my "vague" question and i will try to go more in detail...

@Rlyeh

didnt meant to p*** you off and i dont want you to believe in anything i am saying, consider that i am not selling hoovers either ;) i am just asking specific people with specific experience to aknlowledge me of those experience( if they feel ) for a scientific research.

its not about not wanting to answer specific questions its about keeping the descriptions free of any suggestions that might lead people into telling stories being somehow suggested.

@gantonio45

thanks for your story, my request of info comes from things like that, i am in need of a little bit more empiric evidence, they could come in the form of info for example not needing anything materials though

@Himawari69

yes you got somehow the point.

To try to be a bit more specific, i know lots of people might not be familiar with the concept i am trying carefully to not disclouse too much, but its not only for the good of my research, but for the good of every human being on so many level that you might be surprised about and when you think that this is internet and scam are all over the place and that would be stupid to ask for info here more then on wired or science its the incredible amount of feedback you could obtain.

more info to follow..

Hello everyone,

i would like to ask if anybody on this forum have ever experience, episodes of dimensional shifting, this particular experiences are getting more and more common for reasons it is pointless to explain now.

But if anybody have experience one of those knows what i am talking about.

In the case someone is experiencing them, maybe can post his story (if possible with some proof) and i could tell more about it.

I am a researcher, a writer and i have study many phenomenon on the subject.

Thanks for your help

Me and a friend of mine did experience something where we were suddenly in a different dimension. This may have happened other times but in those cases the transition was so slight that we couldn't be sure, perhaps in those instances elements of another dimension appeared in this dimension or some such thing.

But in the very clear example we were standing on the edge of a little bank near a lake, the drop was very shallow, something someone could easily jump off of, probably 3 feet or so.... suddenly, as both of us were standing there it was as if we were on top of a mountain, we looked down and we could see for miles, what stood out so much were the trees, they were evergreens, pines etc..., they were everywhere and from above looked minuscule because of the distance we were above them. So in this instance our regular dimension was at the lake, just a few feet above water, but the altered dimension was on a mountain top miles above many trees. We both saw this and both remember it to this day.

On another occasion I was with another friend and we were walking down the street and made a turn. There was an eerie feeling, kind of like the feeling you have when your walking in fog and suddenly we were three blocks away from the block we should have been on. This was quiet strange as well, but perhaps not the same as dimensional shifting, I don't know what that would be called, perhaps quantum street jumping lol.

Good luck in your search. Sometimes I don't think this site is a good resource for finding stuff like this because most people are too scared to really report what they've encountered because of the ridicule they receive here. Anyone reading this and have something to share concerning this matter I encourage you just to go ahead and tell it..

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 3

Also, I think visions are a form of alternate dimensions. I have had two of these instances where I was interrupted in my regular day and everything changed around me and I could see in a different dimension. I always considered these visions, but truthfully they are alternate dimensions as well. I know that this is something that does happen to people and hopefully people will choose to share their stories. :)

Very interesting stuff.

Hey there,

This is what I meant by elements of another dimension entering this dimension. I would assume your experience was with a doppelganger.

Interesting story...

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

@SpiritWriter

thanks for the story, i ensure you im not here to ridiculize anybody this just to ensure everyone about it, all stories are evaluated for further investigation and will be kept (if requested) completelly private.

I will try to give more info about my study later on, but i can tell to the people that i am directly working with are in one of the many organizations that are totally unknown pubblicly (the one you need to fear the most are the one you dont know anything about it) are almost 50 years forward any military tecnology in the research of paranormal activities and the study of different dimensions or realities.

Edited by neom315

Hey there,

To respond to you and the OP I offer these two examples, too large to clog the thread with here.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=252668&st=0

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=232445&hl=

• Like 1

Hi there, did a few but mostly the experiences were occluded by re investing my local locale and dismissing the experience as irrelevant.

As such, cannot recall any of the events in detail but do understand what occurred and have actively sought to reengage at different levels.

As a personal experience, its very easy to attribute such experiences as 'day dreaming' or mental glitches...

What exactly makes it different from daydreaming?

Can't answer for the OP but from my experiences it is that more than one person observed the same exact strange phenomenon.

@Rlyeh

didnt meant to p*** you off and i dont want you to believe in anything i am saying, consider that i am not selling hoovers either ;) i am just asking specific people with specific experience to aknlowledge me of those experience( if they feel ) for a scientific research.

its not about not wanting to answer specific questions its about keeping the descriptions free of any suggestions that might lead people into telling stories being somehow suggested.

How do you propose to do scientific research when you're already jumping to conclusions?

Hello Uuner,

what i meant is that people have experience that particular phenomenon know what i am talking about and thats the only way to distinguish scammers from people who have really experience it.

But to explain you what i mean keeping still some sort of credibility to my research, you know that we leave in a 3 dimensionsal world, we all know that because of schools, teachers, science all the people we trust, thats a fact, but what if i could proove you that this is wrong?

what if i can show that instead of living into a 3d dimensional space we could actually be living into a multidimensional space composed of 13 (and most probably more) dimensions? one of those which is very similar to our own, but now quite the same?

we have discover a break trough in the paranormal research, but i can't quite yet tell pubblicly whats all about and the problem is people who experience this kind of "quality" are sometimes not even aware of doing it, they simply consider things as a coincidence.

sometimes people are totally sure of one specific event and then the day after they discover that it as not happend like its a sort of mistake they did in evaluating it, well in particular cases its not like this.

hope to have answer your question briefly enough, i will tell more as soon as i get more info about it on this forum.

and btw Thank you for your "warm" welcome ;)

You kind of come across as a quack pseudo scientist who has no idea what he is talking about. Harsh, but honest.

• Like 1

Thanks for your message i will try to adress all and each of your questions.

Let me just briefly clarify two points before someone missunderstand me, i never said that i am a scientist couse I AM NOT, but i do collaborate with a pool (to simply) of scientists and experts and believe it or not with ex military and English is my second language.

I am purely a researcher and my research is not aiming to foul anybody or to get advantage of anybody, i am here only to investigate a phenomenon that its totally unknown to the pubblic and this type of phenomenon its not to understimate as its one (if not the) key to the answer to so many correlated paranormal events you guys would'nt believe.

from Ufo (specific ones), ghosts, demons and many other myths (if you wanna call them this way) are related? and there are many many more all connected and can be prooved on a scientific basis.

My post here is to find out who understand the phenomenon which can be confused with delusions, lucid dreams, extracorporeal experiences or even tulpa and many more phenomenon.

Normally this type of "shifting" is not possible solely with the will specific equipments are necessary in order to perform it, but for reasons yet unknown as "entity" can shift in our dimension there are people out there who can do it wihtout knowing it.

I am not talking about having a memory of a past life i am talking about people who experience real change in everyday things or events they knew were happend differently (like a dead celebrity that you remember to have died on a car accident and instead everyone knows that he died on an airplane crash) there isnt exactly one thing that change its the world around you that changed and you can't explain it.

@SkepticalB

SSilohuette is almost right, but dimensional shifting is something more real even then daydreaming it my last from a day to your entire life wihtout even knowing it, the 6th and the 7th dimensions are very different from our own, one is remote past and the other is a remote future, but those reality are different then ours as events have happend differently then in our own dimension, i know sound crazy.

5th one is our actual present, but as i said you would hardly recognize it as its an exact copy of our own.@

@Rlyeh

conclusions? i am going from A to Z not going to any conclusion.

@DecoNoir

there have being many experiments on the subject, Lsd experiments (like the one made by Dr. Cohen in 1950) are more about perception shifting then reality shifting, still a good example.

@Mike G

well im sure you can provide me your competence on the matter, but if you dont have anything to contribute to the conversion just dont say anything, harsh, but honest

Sorry for the long post

Edited by neom315
  • Like 1

Normally this type of "shifting" is not possible solely with the will specific equipments are necessary in order to perform it, but for reasons yet unknown as "entity" can shift in our dimension there are people out there who can do it wihtout knowing it.
I thought you said this is scientific research? I willing to bet this isn't in the least scientific and the scientific method of investigation was not used.

@Rlyeh

conclusions? i am going from A to Z not going to any conclusion.

No, even your title shows this is false. You've started off with the premise dimensional shifting occurs. Edited by Rlyeh

i think you have not understand what i am talking about nor why i am talking about this.

I am not making any scientific research as those had already being done lots of time ago from people who are much more then qualified then i am to do it, plus i am not closelly interested in scientifically prooving anything as scientific papers are undiscloused and can't be made pubblic yet, what i am doing is a personal research (if you read carefully my post i said that already) i am a researcher and a writer so the info i am needing are not to be awarded with the nobel prize, but to report those particular phenomenon and made as much as possible pubblic the information i have obtain from my sources and from the people who will be involved in this project if they feel it right.

No, even your title shows this is false. You've started off with the premise dimensional shifting occurs.

what are you talking about what is fake? i am asking if people on this forum have ever experience dimensional drifiting and i ask that as a researcher, and yes, dimensional shifting happend all the time what i am searching are confirmation from those people who can do it without any equipment, same equpment that few organizations have obtain during the course of the last 60 years i dont understand where your animosity come from and what point are you trying to proove, but honestly i feel that its totally unnecessary.

guys try to understand one thing,i dont want to convince you of anything, if there is someone that have experienced a specific phenomenon knows what i am talking about, you guys can't honestly believe that a qualified scientist would ever come knocking at your door saying " hey you know what i can proove you that everything you know about reality is a Lie"... , informations comes allways from normal people that wants the truth to be said, specific parts of the governments, military they all know things you will know in a hundred year and some people just dont get it, keep your mind from trolling, try to accept that things might be different from what we believe and i am not saying for the good, but you know the saying..Ignorance is bliss.

EDIT: just so i can make that clearer, i have witness myself experiments in dimensional shifting

Edited by neom315

In fact, all modern theories of physics that try to unite Einstein's theory of relativity with quantum theory, to reach one common theory of everything, require more than 3 space dimensions and 1 time dimension. Otherwise, the equations don't add up. This is also true for the most popular theory, which is the M string theory. I think it requires 10 space dimensions and 1 or possibly 2 time dimensions but I'm not quite sure about it. Anyway, if you have found further indications of this, it is quite interesting.

• Like 1