Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

military weapon or ufo ?

darkknight

It happened in Andaman beach areas. The fishing boats in the region observed it. It is happening since the last year’s devastating Tsunami.

Scientists believe, it is either a new military super weapon – a next generation stealth super-sub or a new type of advanced extraterrestrial UFO that can penetrate oceanic crust.

story and pic at link

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whipnet

• darkknight

• Welsh Shaun

• ingot_anarchist

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It happened in Andaman beach areas. The fishing boats in the region observed it. It is happening since the last year’s devastating Tsunami.

Scientists believe, it is either a new military super weapon – a next generation stealth super-sub or a new type of advanced extraterrestrial UFO that can penetrate oceanic crust.

story and pic at link

The worlds down there are just as alien as the worlds out there. Interesting article if there is some merit to it.

Be very suspicious of publications such as India Daily and Pravda. They are similar to the ones you see in the grocery stores with headlines like, "I Gave Birth To An Alien Love-Child". It's pretty much a "consider the source" type of thing.

How did I just know it was an India Daily story (and it is a story, as in fairy.....) :P

Still, they do give me a good laugh. I loved this bit:-

According to scientists, if it is true that the extraterrestrials caused the Tsunami of the last year, it was an accident and they have perfected their technologies not to repeat the same.

:lol::lol::lol: ain't that reassuring!

"I Gave Birth To An Alien Love-Child"

Dam I must of missed that article? :wacko: