Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesus may have visited UK - claim

chemical-licker

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20091125/tuk-jesus-may-have-visited-uk-claim-6323e80.html

A new film suggests Jesus may have come to Britain, as described in the hymn Jerusalem, its director said.

The documentary, And Did Those Feet, explores the story behind the legend which survives in the hymn, for which William Blake wrote the words.

The legend claims Jesus visited several places in the West Country, such as the Roseland peninsula and Glastonbury, with his uncle, Joseph of Arimathaea.

I can confirm he did. we had a pint or too and i can tell you something, jesus tells the best gags, he left me like this >laughing-019.gif

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• secondhand

• Mattshark

• chemical-licker

• questionmark

Top Posters In This Topic

he was here, if not in body, then definitely spirit.

And when he saw it, he turned around and cried bitterly....

Edited by questionmark

Only real people can be somewhere.

Do you have evidence that he didn't exist?

You must realise what a stupid question that is. Do you have evidence that I'm not a giant unicorn.

You can't prove a negative.

Edited by Mattshark

You must realise what a stupid question that is. Do you have evidence that I'm not a giant unicorn.

:lol:

i guess he doesn't realise that.

Well, some people with the habit of negating a proof think it goes the other way 'round too.

I wish you were.

I'd love to watch a Unicorn attempt Sea-Biology. (And no, not a Narwhal. :P )

Jesus, we love you and all but you really need to find better vacation spots. :mellow:

I wish you were.

I'd love to watch a Unicorn attempt Sea-Biology. (And no, not a Narwhal. :P )

:lol:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20091125/tuk-jesus-may-have-visited-uk-claim-6323e80.html

A new film suggests Jesus may have come to Britain, as described in the hymn Jerusalem, its director said.

The documentary, And Did Those Feet, explores the story behind the legend which survives in the hymn, for which William Blake wrote the words.

The legend claims Jesus visited several places in the West Country, such as the Roseland peninsula and Glastonbury, with his uncle, Joseph of Arimathaea.

I can confirm he did. we had a pint or too and i can tell you something, jesus tells the best gags, he left me like this >laughing-019.gif

A little known fact is God had planed for Jesus to be born in England. ... but he couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

I've always loved the words to Jerusalem. It goes from how honored we are that Jesus visited our drab island to "bring me my weapons". :P

A little known fact is God had planed for Jesus to be born in England. ... but he couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

As an Englander - this is brilliant. :lol:

that is absolutely freaking hilarious:rofl:

So after his trip to India, he swung over to the Americas then hoofed it over to England? ... is that how it went?

*snickers*

He invented cricket while he was there.

All makes perfect sense to me.

well consider this... how hard would it have been to travel from one side of the Roman Empire to the other at that time? Physically not that hard really.

Edited by Wearer of Hats