Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

Sirius and Alnilam, Secret Societies

secret beliefs

• Please log in to reply
658 replies to this topic

#421    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:56 PM

There is no doubt i love your posts, without knowing who the heck you are.....so be it!

My observations are child-like against money with my dear Dalmatian:-

Not so with Homer, we can debate about the the poor blind minstrel, i will have a NOT BRUTAL APPROACH!

#422    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,669 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:53 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 29 April 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

Hi Jaylemurph,

Yes you may question why i chose my dog,

No. I don't. I don't actually care, I just think pedigrees are silly. All dogs are awesome enough on their own without recourse to pseudo-aristocracy. Well, all dogs bigger than a breadbox, anyway.

be of no doubt she was special, but dalmatians have so many puppies, be of no doubt i could have made money, i didn't, RULE No, ONE!

No, seriously. I don't care, either about your dog (and I do not question she is/was a fine animal) or any amount of money you could have potentially made from her. I care almost as little about money as I do pedigrees (human or canine.) You could totally start a "my dog is swell" thread somewhere more appropriate, though, and I will join you. Possibly.

She was Spayed, i need a huge amount of money to deal with up to 16 puppies, to keep warm apart from breach birth, i chose as a pet, not in making money out of her, that i wasn't sure how much that would cost, is noted!

Great. I nuetered my dog, too. For largely the same reason. The same reason that has nothing whatsoever to do with this topic!

This dog was like RED RUM, if i wanted, I had children to bring up, I spayed her because i couldn't cope with so many puppies, if i wanted to, without money, hell let the puppies come, oops 16 puppies, great money, at time perhaps £400:00 a puppy,I'm sorry i'm not from the De Ville family!!!!!   Perhaps there are those in religion philosophy?

Maybe not religious philosophy, but surely profund wisdom. Let's move on. /Please./

View PostAlnilamPhiSiriusly, on 29 April 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

OBVIOUSLY EVIDENCE IS ALWAYS USEFUL
Ruins of the Ancient City of Heracleion discovered submerged in the Mediterranean where it sank more than one thousand years ago

For centuries it was thought to be a legend, a city of extraordinary wealth mentioned in Homer, visited by Helen of Troy and Paris, her lover, but apparently buried under the sea. In fact, Heracleion was true, and a decade after divers began uncovering its treasures, archaeologists have produced a picture of what life was like in the city in the era of the pharaohs. The city, also called Thonis, disappeared beneath the Mediterranean around 1,200 years ago and was found during a survey of the Egyptian shore at the beginning of the last decade. Now its life at the heart of trade routes in classical times are becoming clear, with researchers forming the view that the city was the main customs hub through which all trade from Greece and elsewhere in the Mediterranean entered Egypt.

Trying to report that the historically documented city was "thought to be legend" is either grossly bad reporting or a deliberate lie. And so is the use of "apparently buried under the sea", as it is currently, provably underwater. (By the way, if this is not personal material you wrote, then you need to cite the place from which it was taken. Plagiarism is a odious vice.)

Edit: Yes, it does appear to be the work of someone else -- http://www.telegraph...s-secrets.html. No wonder it appears to be bad journalism.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph, 29 April 2013 - 07:55 PM.

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#423    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:12 PM

Be sure i'm rocking and rolling within a few hours, however my hours are different to you, i'm being polite, you come from New York....hardly something you can defend, i will do you in New York and Washington DC....Washington DC is a candy bar to me with historical dates,,,,,Please note no astronomers jump in...if they do. see how i deal with it?

#424    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

Obviously as i said i will start with the British in India... please note images to right on link.....wrong, they say last Delhi Durbar was 11th December 1911, when you click on images you will note it is 12th December 1911....please note this:-

http://en.wikipedia....ion_Park,_Delhi

Egyptian Day marker was observed on Date, as Sun Rose, Sirius was Setting!

Actually this is the date observed by proclamation of change of Capital of India from Calcutta to New Delhi....very important please value!

Astronomy graph below on link...obviously i'm going to go backward, much to come, but i wonder about our new found poster.....say something about Phi below

http://en.wikipedia....gold-centre.svg

http://2012forum.com...=7162&mode=view

Edited by monk 56, 29 April 2013 - 09:48 PM.

#425    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,669 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:27 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 29 April 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Be sure i'm rocking and rolling within a few hours, however my hours are different to you, i'm being polite, you come from New York....hardly something you can defend, i will do you in New York and Washington DC....Washington DC is a candy bar to me with historical dates,,,,,Please note no astronomers jump in...if they do. see how i deal with it?

I'm going to repeat my request for you to edit your posts -- or at least this one -- for clarity, or before you do what you threaten to do to me in both New York and DC, you need to at least buy me a nice dinner.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#426    AlnilamPhiSiriusly

AlnilamPhiSiriusly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:29 PM

View PostAlnilamPhiSiriusly, on 27 April 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

Although much tangible evidence is frequently destroyed by earthquake, tsunami, flood, volcanic action and many cities/civilisations have 'vanished' in such ways - that does not mean those cities/civilisations never existed or that secret societies never existed within them.  There are also major underground wonders such as these:

http://interestingen...-buried-cities/

View Postquestionmark, on 27 April 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

Ok, and that shows that there was a secret society because of...?

Just cause it occurred to you while relieving yourself does not make it factual.

TANGIBLE FACTUAL EVIDENCE of Pavolpetri the oldest submerged city, over five thousand years old

DETAILS ACCOMPANYING THE VIDEO ARE:

'The city of Pavlopetri, underwater off the coast of southern Laconia in Peloponnese, Greece, is about 5,000 years old, and is the oldest submerged archeological town site. It is unique in having an almost complete town plan, including streets, buildings, and tombs. It has at least 15 buildings submerged in 3 to 4 metres (9.8--13 ft) of water. The newest discoveries in 2009 alone cover 9,000 m2 (2.2 acres).

Earlier, the ruins were dated to the Mycenaean period, 1600-1100 BC. Later studies showed an older occupation date starting no later than 2800 BC, so it also includes early Bronze Age middle Minoan and transitional material.

It is now believed that the town was submerged around 1000 BC. The area never re-emerged, so it was neither built-over nor disrupted by agriculture.

Although eroded over the centuries, the town layout is as it was thousands of years ago. The site is under threat of damage by boats dragging anchors, as well as by tourists and souvenir hunters.

The fieldwork of 2009 was largely to map the site. It is the first submerged town digitally surveyed in three dimensions. Sonar mapping techniques developed by military and oil prospecting organizations have aided recent work.

One of the results of the survey was to establish that the town was the centre of a thriving textile industry (from the many loom weights found in the site). Also many large pitharis pots (from Crete) were excavated, also indicating a major trading port.

~FAIR USE~ Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. !!!! DISCLAIMER!!!! I do not own any of the content of the particular file and definitely i do not make profit from it, it's strictly educational'

Edited by AlnilamPhiSiriusly, 29 April 2013 - 11:30 PM.

#427    AlnilamPhiSiriusly

AlnilamPhiSiriusly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:42 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 29 April 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

Obviously as i said i will start with the British in India... please note images to right on link.....wrong, they say last Delhi Durbar was 11th December 1911, when you click on images you will note it is 12th December 1911....please note this:-

Egyptian Day marker was observed on Date, as Sun Rose, Sirius was Setting!

Actually this is the date observed by proclamation of change of Capital of India from Calcutta to New Delhi....very important please value!

Astronomy graph below on link...obviously i'm going to go backward, much to come, but i wonder about our new found poster.....say something about Phi below

http://2012forum.com...=7162&mode=view

Interesting that Star of India is GOLD....
Golden Number, known as Phi, the Golden Ratio, Golden Section, Golden Proportion, Golden Mean or the Divine Proportion...

Phi ( Φ = 1.618033988749895… )

#428    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,261 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:56 PM

Although much tangible evidence is frequently destroyed by earthquake, tsunami, flood, volcanic action and many cities/civilisations have 'vanished' in such ways - that does not mean those cities/civilisations never existed or that secret societies never existed within them. There are also major underground wonders such as these:

One can't, or at least shouldn't, base an argument on evidence that doesn't exist. To the italicised portion above, one could also make the ridiculous claim that there being no evidence that secret societies comprised of little green men from mars (somehow) validates a claim that there were. This would be an example of ignorance at its finest IMO.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#429    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:57 AM

Okay AlnilamPhiSirius, I will never question you again on thread, you have that merit with me, perhaps not with others, i hope you grace my thread again!

#430    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:22 AM

AlnilamPhiSiriusly. has his own battles, he may grace my thread sometimes.....that is up to him, no doubt i value him, he has his own wants and needs, it may not be here,,,,,I hope he finds his central point...i hope he keeps here, he will give input to shake anybody....Ha Ha!

For myself i look to new dawn, be of little doubt, it is another day for me....Did you think i would put all British Indian philosophy down to one date....Get real....you know me better than that, although emotional!   please wait for footnotes....you know me...i will have them!    Please wait, i'm coming like a steam train ha ha! Soon i will play the Great Game ha ha!  What's That?????

#431    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,669 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:40 AM

View PostAlnilamPhiSiriusly, on 29 April 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

~FAIR USE~ Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. !!!! DISCLAIMER!!!! I do not own any of the content of the particular file and definitely i do not make profit from it, it's strictly educational'

You might want to review the fourm rules about quoted content. Unless you yourself write something, you need to provide credit to the person who did or the place where you found it. It keeps everybody (esp. the site owner) safe from legal questions about plagiarism and encourages a healthy respect for academic honesty, which I'm sure we all (except maybe HarshPatel) want to foster! :)

2c. Plagiarism and copyright: If you quote text from an external web site then please always provide a source link. Members are asked to copy only as much as is necessary when quoting material from external sources, do not copy and paste entire articles or web pages.

--Jaylemurph

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#432    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:50 AM

Hi Jaylemurph,

I'm Original, i will be there like a steam train when i have sleep, i might be slow being disabled, so what, i will still hit you, it just means you have more time to run ha ha!

#433    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:56 AM

I'm gonna be puffing smoke after sleep, you better believe it ha ha!, yes i'm slow, but never think i don't get to Apex!!

#434    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,763 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:52 AM

Interesting thanks for sharing..

#435    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

The first Delhi Durbar happened on 1st January 1876 to mark the Proclamation of Queen Victoria as Empress of India, midnight day marker was used when Sirius was culminating in the middle of the sky, information and astronomy graph on links below:-

http://2012forum.com...=7163&mode=view

The Five pointed Star on the Star of India, link below is often used by secret societies for the symbolism of PHI or Sirius.

http://en.wikipedia....he_Eastern_Star

Also tagged with secret beliefs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users