Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

sea monster photo

Guest King Pillow

Guest King Pillow

Hi everybody. I've been here to this site many times and I love, so i need help!I was watching this show on animal planet called Animal X. It showed footage of a 'real' thunder bird flying by an apartment. Well, on one episode, it was talking about this monster in a waterfall, the waterfall was called Hifyui, but i can't remeber if hifyui is right, i know it started with an hi. This one man took a photo of the monster when it rose out of the water, but i can't find a sigle thing about it, can anyone here help, please post the photo if you can! You guys rock! cool.gifcool.gifscreama.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• SpaceyKC

• Mentalcase

• Tillghast

Hi King Pillow,

Glad to know you like it here, but you should register and become a member. There's lots of cool things that come with it! Then you can tell us

about yourself, and we'll try to help you find the info you seek. It would really help if you could give some more details about that show. Maybe you could go to the Animal Planet website and see if there's something there to help you.

Then you could post it here for all to discuss. smile.gif

Hi King- Pillow ,

There's a registartion key at the top of the page somewhere . Give it a go it dosen't hurt to much . ohmy.gif

Enjoy your time here.

SO WHERE'S THE SEA MONSTER? blink.gif

Edited by Mentalcase

MC,

He's asking if anyone remembers seeing a photograph of what he's describing, or knows of a site that shows it. I think I know what photo he is referring too, I vaguely recall seeing it posted on a cryptozoology website, but it was quite awhile ago. I do remember someone posting relevant information proving it to be hoaxed, which wasn't surprising. It wasn't a real convincing picture in the first place.

Magikman

• 1 month later...
Well, on one episode, it was talking about this monster in a waterfall, the waterfall was called Hifyui, but i can't remeber if hifyui is right, i know it started with an hi. This one man took a photo of the monster when it rose out of the water, but i can't find a sigle thing about it, can anyone here help, please post the photo if you can! You guys rock! cool.gifcool.gifscreama.gif

Well, KP will be thrilled if he ever checks this thread again. I've found a website that shows a picture of the waterfall 'monster' he mentions. It was taken at Howick Falls, South Africa in 1996. Its the last picture on the page.

CLICK HERE

MM cool.gif

Now it shows, thanx for the hard work you did to find them!