Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dreams - Opposite of reality

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    jonnyblaze

jonnyblaze

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

• The key to change is not for 1 to believe the universe can change, but for everyone to think change and then we force the universe to change.

Posted 27 October 2006 - 07:25 AM

your subconsious tell your consious what you really want so with out due your consious says this is what i want to happen and your subconsious says well... this is whats going to happen so therefore your subconsious makes real to your consious...... yeah?

#17    brave_new_world

brave_new_world

Peasant love child

• 6,842 posts

• My men like satyrs grazing on the lawns, shall with their goat-feet dance the antic hay. --Marlowe

Posted 27 October 2006 - 07:33 AM

your subconsious tell your consious what you really want so with out due your consious says this is what i want to happen and your subconsious says well... this is whats going to happen so therefore your subconsious makes real to your consious...... yeah?

But on the topic of consciousness, they still havn't figured out how dead matter creates live consciousness. There is a belief that the world is a construction of the mind and cannot be proven to have any other existence. I think there something more spritual that this which perennial philosophers have discovered. I think there is a reality beyond consciousness and non-consciousness. Who really knows. but our visual and in this waking world and in our dream world are percieved in the same place, the visual cortex. So how can we say one is real and the other one isn't????

Posted Image
The man of science is a poor philosopher.
---Albert Einstein

<a href="http://funkyflea.deviantart.com" target="_blank">http://funkyflea.deviantart.com

#18    scipherel

scipherel

Extinct at 13 Nov.2006

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 10:53 AM

Sometimes dreams are opposite of reality.
Oh! did i said before i don't dream? well, someone might say i dream but never remembers it. So...it's the opposite of reality.

Don't be scared of what you cannot see, your only fear is possibility,
never wondered what the hell went wrong,  your second chance may never come along.
Hold on now your exits here, it's waiting just for you,
don't pause too long its fading now, its ending all too sooooon,
you'll see. ~pete murray~

#19    Samael

Samael

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

• Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. - Dana Scully, The X-Files

Posted 27 October 2006 - 11:53 AM

I quite like the theory that dreams are glimpses of yourself in another reality, and all of our alternative selves are linked to us in some way...

...but it's probably a load of BS.

Posted Image

Attempting to sound vaguely intellectual since 2006

#20    brave_new_world

brave_new_world

Peasant love child

• 6,842 posts

• My men like satyrs grazing on the lawns, shall with their goat-feet dance the antic hay. --Marlowe

Posted 27 October 2006 - 05:02 PM

The foundation of the universe is thought. The perceptions and senses we experience in the waking world are thought and the same is in the dream world. Both are as real as each other. It is just grounded belief made of thought that tells us that one state of mind is more real than the other. Waking is dreaming and dreaming is waking.

Posted Image
The man of science is a poor philosopher.
---Albert Einstein

<a href="http://funkyflea.deviantart.com" target="_blank">http://funkyflea.deviantart.com

#21    jack smiley

jack smiley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

hi friends. My dreams are always just opposite to reality .from the school days. i use to get a dreams just before the day of results announced, that i failed and begging the teacher for 1 mark so that i will pass the examination, and i failed. . but in reality i always  pass the examination with good marks . i experienced the  same dream  in almost 4 major examinations in my life. About three weeks before my friend was admitted in the hospital for cold and fever. he is 40 yrs old. youth lookin and good working man. i always ask his brother how is he  in the hospital , as i didn't visited him cause its not a serious disease .  and i got a dream that his brother saying to me he is discharged from the hospital. when i woke up and i was feared that they are going to announce he is dead. for two days they said he is recovering and he is healthy . And on the third day morning they told me he is dead. he is my school friend and i gone sad. this happened in 29 November 2012. i always get a dream like where ever i go people bring corpses ( on the way to cemetery)  they chases me. i keep running . i donno the meaning of this . any one know pls reply . thanks. i also see world wars in my dreams  flight bombing and helicopter crashing down near my home.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users