Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mother Theresa’s Prophetic Vision

Mystify

Found this off of paranormal news.....

Any ever hear of her last prophecies?

Mother Theresa’s Prophetic Vision Just Before Her Death

By Jack Manuelian

I first came upon her prophecy on January 9, 2003 when it was posted in a web site. Since then we had the SARS epidemic and the new war upon Iraq both somehow mentioned in that prophetic posting.

Mother Theresa died at 9:30 PM on September 5, 1997 in her convent in Calcutta. It is reported that at 8:15 PM of the same evening, sensing her soon passing, she summoned her nuns around her and told them the following:

"I have had a vision of things to come. Our Lord Jesus Christ has bidden me to disclose it to you so that you might be prepared for a time of woe and be safeguarded from evil.

"The Four Horsemen spoken in the book of Revelation, have mounted their steeds. Their ride begins. You will hear their hoof beats within five years time.

"The plague will break out first in Asia in August 2002. (Actually SARS spread late last year from Guangdong province in southern China to Hong Kong, and then slowly to around the world - Jack). At first it will be ignored by world health authorities, but it will spread and its victims will multiply rapidly--millions and millions of poor souls.

"As the plague rages, the true identity of the Beast of Revelation will be revealed; a creature who delights in death, pain and misery.

"This man will come from Iran, and will proudly display the number 666.

"With contemptuous ease he will assassinate Saddam Hussein, early in 2003, in a murder plot involving Arab Sheiks, and he will spread his power through Iraq and Saudi Arabia.

"War will break out in the Middle East in October 2003. (It seems this is another war much larger than the current Operation Iraqi Freedom. Jack). This war will start with the assassination of a major figure. This shocking event will provoke a wave of suicide attacks against the United States.

"Like the plague, the war will escalate quickly. A brief, bloody, global confrontation will ensue. America will emerge victorious, but with great loss of life, and the economy in ruins.

"Enter the third Horseman: Famine.

"But when things are at their very worst, and the winter bites hard, the fourth Horseman makes his appearance. This rider is not ’Death’ as in Revelation, but becomes ’Hope’.

"Hope will become the promise of a new message from Our Lady of Fatima. Hundreds at the Shrine will witness the Virgin predicting victory in the war, and a 1000 year Era of Peace on earth."

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• Mystify

• Kismit

• Bizarro

Top Posters In This Topic

I eventually found the website where it came from

http://www.endtimesreport.com/index_files/...her_Theresa.htm

It reads this as follows....

[Note from Miles: There is no verification of this prophesy, but that is not unexpected. Remember that LaSalette took decades to gain imprimatur. The Vatican did not release the Third Secret of Fatima for half a century, and it may not have been the real "secret." Garabandal has never received Vatican approval. You don't have to believe it. Your choice. But I had a responsibility to put it up for people to examine on their own. There is nothing more I can add to this statement.]

Oh , I thought it was War , Disease, Famine and Pestilence .

Aren't we supposed to be getting plagues of Locus and such . I can still only count 3 of the 4 apocolyptic Visions in the original post. huh.gif

yawn yawn .....i'm so sleepy...we've heard all this before...how many times has the earth been wiped out....between NOT TO DAM US......and now from MOTH HER TREE SAA... come on people...lets live a little if GOD creatated the hole shabang in 6 days and rested on the 7th ,,he could wipe us out ,with one swift move,,,,the all seeing and all knowing would know who's eligable for upstairs and who's going down ,,,why let all the guilty pray at the last minute,,,FOR A LAUGH,,,eh don't think so..that is all lol...

crikey is that hoofs i here...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's hot down here.... cool.gif

Yes its seems far too many people have had some say in when the world will end and such like, I am beginning to think there may be a bit of speculation going on!

Now we can talk about Mother Theresa and apocolyptic visions all day long…

or…

we can talk about something really important, such as Mystify’s avatar

That Canadian chick is cool cool.gif

Ahhhh.....

You like that one Homer! I knew someone would.... i did!

Just hope it doesn't affend any of the ladies... ;-)

Offend the ladies? I don’t think so.

In fact, I think that Canadian chick has too much paint, and I should locate her and wash it off smile.giftongue.gif