Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Out Of The Blue

SpaceyKC

'OUT OF THE BLUE', airs Tuesday

night (June 24th) at 9:00 pm on the SCI-FI channel. It's going to have

interviews with astronauts, cosmonauts, and high ranking military officers. Maybe they'll have new reports and evidence. original.gif

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• Magikman

• AlienSama

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm certainly interested in seeing it, although I'm a bit dismayed that known hoaxters and con men like Dr. Greer, Colonel Corso, and Sergeant Clifford Stone are included as 'experienced professionals'. It also showed footage of a UFO 'crashing' in the desert that has also been exposed as a hoax, so I'm already a bit wary. Still, I'm curious if it will give equal time to both sides of the debate, or if it concentrates only on the testimony of those who argue for the 'existance' of UFO's. unsure.gif

hello, i'm new and I did see the video. Some freaky stuff. If you missed out on it, you can visit this site to watch some movie clips. The freakiest one has to be the military. They exclaim that there was a launched nuclear missle and after it went out of the earths atmosphere a "space craft" zaps it, and almost looks like a lazer.