Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Florida job corps students murder teen

The Caspian Hare

http://www.miamihera...le31564502.html

Three Homestead Job Corps students have confessed to a plot to lure a teen to the woods, where he was repeatedly hacked with a machete and forced into a shallow grave as he lay mortally wounded, police revealed on Wednesday.

The sickening details were included in an arrest report for a fourth student, Desiray Strickland, 18, who was detained on Wednesday and charged with her alleged role in the savage June murder of 17-year-old Jose Amaya Guardado.

The arrest report reads like a scene from the classic novel Lord of the Flies. During the carnage, Strickland “complained that she had missed the first series of machete strikes because she had walked away for a few minutes to urinate in the woods,” according to the arrest report.

After the group of students buried Jose and cleaned up the bloody scene, Strickland and accused ringleader Kaheem Arbelo stayed in the woods to have sex before returning to the Job Corps campus, the report said.

• Like 1

There are many humans in the world today born without souls.

• Like 3

is that it OverSword? something is very very wrong with some people that's for sure.

I read the OP earlier and was struck speechless.. but i got over it. *The "perps" faces are haunting

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2

They need to be beefing up their security at these Job corps places, can't believe they just now decided that. Some of the people that go there aren't the most outstanding people there are. Some are probably already criminals.

Hope they give this bunch the death penalty. I think the way they killed him calls for it.

is that it OverSword? something is very very wrong with some people that's for sure.

I read the OP earlier and was struck speechless.. but i got over it. *The "perps" faces are haunting

Yeah, I believe that. There are people walking around that are missing some essential thing that makes someone a human. These people are not human beings they are a sub species born without souls. They lack the ability to judge right and wrong or good and evil and lack all empathy for others. They cause pain to others because feeling like they have power is as close to real feelings as they can get. I'm against capital punishment because too often innocent people have been executed but locking these people and other savages like them in a deep dark hole they can never escape from seems right to me.

• Like 2

Yeah, I believe that. There are people walking around that are missing some essential thing that makes someone a human. These people are not human beings they are a sub species born without souls. They lack the ability to judge right and wrong or good and evil and lack all empathy for others. They cause pain to others because feeling like they have power is as close to real feelings as they can get. I'm against capital punishment because too often innocent people have been executed but locking these people and other savages like them in a deep dark hole they can never escape from seems right to me.

the power trip thing seems to be a prevalent "ailment" of not only outwardly VIOLENT people.. but a lot of people in general. Power can be drawn from anything that makes a person feel bigger, badder, more superior in some way than others.

Money comes to mind... it can be something as silly as shoes.. almost anything really which makes a person imagine he/she is Better than someone else.

the power trip thing seems to be a prevalent "ailment" of not only outwardly VIOLENT people.. but a lot of people in general. Power can be drawn from anything that makes a person feel bigger, badder, more superior in some way than others.

Money comes to mind... it can be something as silly as shoes.. almost anything really which makes a person imagine he/she is Better than someone else.

So are you saying that people with nice shoes have soles? *budum tsh*
  • Like 1

That's just really horrible.It makes me sick. The poor kid they murdered, oh my God!

You know, the world is seeing some really bad times. I don't know, but I think alot these days of what my granny says, she say's "children" like childrin, people need to get right with the lord. I love her so much.

Here in Florida Target has removed gender sectioning for boys and girls . I don't know if it's the toy isles or what? but what the heck is going on with everyone. And what about Nebraska - teachers are told to refer to students no longer as boys and girls but as " little purple penguins".

*Children are being raised in a world that's going mad ! I feel so sorry for them. I remember when before class started, we had to bow our heads or close our eyes for a one minute prayer to God.

* I don't know but, I can't help but to not think of what Alice Baily set in motion to destroy the family unit/society..take a look, it real,no joke. But who really thought, it would happen?

http://polipocrits.b...-whose-god.html

Edited by Ellapennella

So are you saying that people with nice shoes have soles? *budum tsh*

53838d1438853939-comedy-club-2-return-dad-s-delirium-daze-arimshot.gif

Full Definition of SOUL

: the immaterial essence, animating principle, or actuating cause of an individual life

a : the spiritual principle embodied in human beings, all rational and spiritual beings, or the universe

Full Definition of SOUL

: the immaterial essence, animating principle, or actuating cause of an individual life

a : the spiritual principle embodied in human beings, all rational and spiritual beings, or the universe

LOL!!!! Ella you silly lady. I was making a joke about the soles of shoes.
  • Like 1

LOL!!!! Ella you silly lady. I was making a joke about the soles of shoes.

you were ? you wrote soul. It's not funny. The story of what happened is no joking matter.

There are many humans in the world today born without souls.

I didn't see that all I seen was this...

I know , you're not making fun of it. I know it's very disturbing to you...

I didn't see the other comment when I first came on the thread, first thing it showed me was the other member questioning the term sole. So much politically correct nonsense is why I related the two..

My apologies...to you both.

• Like 1

No Problem Ella. I know this is not a joking matter and apologize for tastelessness.

• Like 1

No Problem Ella. I know this is not a joking matter and apologize for tastelessness.

Sometimes if you didn't laugh you'd cry, with all of the cruelty in the world.

• Like 2

Bada Shanren (born Zhu Da ca. 1626—1705) was a Han Chinese painter of ink wash painting and a calligrapher. He was of noble lineage, being a descendant of the Ming dynasty prince Zhu Quan. Art historians have named him as a leading painter of the period.

Bada Shanren, a purported child prodigy, began painting and writing poetry in his early childhood. About the year 1644,[citation needed] when the Ming emperor committed suicide and the Manchu army from the north attacked Beijing, the young Han Chinese man sought refuge in a vihara. Because he was a Ming prince, the dynastic upheaval created a great amount of uncertainty for his position in society. As years passed and the Qing dynasty became more firmly established, there was less and less insecurity among the Qing regime about remaining Ming loyalties and possible future rebellions. Due to these more stable circumstances, after 40 years, Bada Shanren deemed it acceptable to leave the monastery and to re-enter day-to-day life among society.[1] In the aftermath of a nervous breakdown that could have been staged to avoid retribution for his family background, Zhu Da abandoned his monastic life and developed a career as a professional painter, adopting a series of descriptive pseudonyms, most notably Bada Shanren by which he is most often known today. Bada Shanren is believed to have a mental illness. He is said to have screamed and made weird sounds while painting.[2] The stylized vertical writing of his pseudonym Bada Shanren (八大山人) looks like the characters for laugh (笑) and cry (哭), thus by signing his paintings he implied his confusion and feelings of grief for the fate of his country and home.[3]

Enigmas: The Art of Bada Shanren (1626–1705)

June 20, 2015 - January 3, 2016

Freer Gallery of Art

Born a prince of the Ming imperial house, Bada Shanren (1626–1705) lived a storied life, remaking himself as a secluded Buddhist monk and, later, as a professional painter and calligrapher. Featured in this exhibition are examples of his most daring and idiosyncratic works, demonstrating his unique visual vocabulary. The selection of painting and calligraphy includes some of Bada Shanren's best work, dating from the 1660s through his peak professional years in the 1680s and 1690s. Also represented is his late period in the early 1700s, when he sought solitude and harmony with the natural order.

Please note: The Freer Gallery of Art will be closed to the public from January 2016 until summer 2017. The Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, Library, and Archives will remain open for the duration of the renovation.

800px-Chu_Ta_003.jpg

~

No ... he was not mad ... like Vincent he saw it all with a mind of great possibilities :yes:

~