Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Zodiac signs in your life

zodiac signs zodiac poll

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#16    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

• 12,996 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 29 October 2012 - 05:24 PM, said:

If I could answer more I would try ;) < sticks to the rules for now, only because I am not 100% about the answers, if I was I'd be all over it. ;)
:)

It's interesting that Pisces, Cancer and Scorpio are all Water signs.

#17    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,124 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

My daughters bday is Nov third, she was due on my childhood best friends bday which is Oct 27 (just past) and three of my clients have had babies in the last two or three years that landed on or around (within a day) Nov 3, except for one, she had her baby in May, but her (the mother's) birthday is Nov 4! Another of my clients birthday is around that time and so is her mothers, she is one of the ones who had a baby on Nov 3 or 4th or something. So it goes like this: Client Mother = November 2, Client = November 3, Client's son = November 4th....

Another coincidental bday is: August 13 - One of my best friends niece (who died) bday is August 13, she was an important person to me. My daughters sister (same dad, different mom) who is important to me, bday is August 13 and their great grandmother's (who died) birthday is August 13. She still comes around too. I've never seen her, but other people have...

Those guys are leo's... I used to go with a Leo, I didn't like that. Gemini's also, like you were the worste, broke my heart, treated me bad etc... I love Pisces the most, he was like me, nice, sweet and sensitive but he was into drugs and went down stream. I forgot my first boyfriends birthday I think it was in the summer. I liked him alot... I heard I would like a Taurus man, a cancer or a scorpio.... But I'm not really trippin about signs and judge a person for who they are and how they represent themselves, I will turn my ears up quick on a gemini though....

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#18    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

• 12,996 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

View Postwolfknight, on 29 October 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

I am a true Gemini

Keep your distance please. (Only joking! :lol: )

#19    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

• 12,996 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

View Postglorybebe, on 29 October 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

Now I am curious as to what you are doing with the data, will you share your findings later?

I hadn't really thought about doing anything with the data, I was just interested to see how other peoples' experiences compared with my own. I guess if a lot of people replied I could draw some tentative conclusions.

#20    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

• 12,996 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:02 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 29 October 2012 - 05:41 PM, said:

My daughters bday is Nov third, she was due on my childhood best friends bday which is Oct 27 (just past) and three of my clients have had babies in the last two or three years that landed on or around (within a day) Nov 3, except for one, she had her baby in May, but her (the mother's) birthday is Nov 4! Another of my clients birthday is around that time and so is her mothers, she is one of the ones who had a baby on Nov 3 or 4th or something. So it goes like this: Client Mother = November 2, Client = November 3, Client's son = November 4th....

Another coincidental bday is: August 13 - One of my best friends niece (who died) bday is August 13, she was an important person to me. My daughters sister (same dad, different mom) who is important to me, bday is August 13 and their great grandmother's (who died) birthday is August 13. She still comes around too. I've never seen her, but other people have...

Those guys are leo's... I used to go with a Leo, I didn't like that. Gemini's also, like you were the worste, broke my heart, treated me bad etc... I love Pisces the most, he was like me, nice, sweet and sensitive but he was into drugs and went down stream. I forgot my first boyfriends birthday I think it was in the summer. I liked him alot... I heard I would like a Taurus man, a cancer or a scorpio.... But I'm not really trippin about signs and judge a person for who they are and how they represent themselves, I will turn my ears up quick on a gemini though....

I love 'coincidental' dates! It's amazing how many people have them with people who are close to them, especially family members.

I agree with you that what is important is how people are, and I certainly don't go around asking people when their birthday is. I like to guess(just to myself), which sign they might be. What I personally find most useful is that if I know a person's sign I find it easier to be accepting of their 'faults'/weaknesses. I can say to myself "Okay, this person was born with these qualities and they may be able to modify their behaviour a little bit, sometimes ....... but basically I need to make allowances in that department, cut them some slack". (I apply this to myself too!)

#21    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,930 posts

• In the end, we'll all become stories.

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

(edit)

Edited by sarah_444, 29 October 2012 - 06:31 PM.

#22    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,930 posts

• In the end, we'll all become stories.

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:29 PM

Alight, I don't know what happened with my first reply, let's try this again.
I'm Sagittarius.

1) Are you typical of your Zodiac sign?
Mostly.  I'm not really the typical "blunt" Sagittarian. While honest, I'm pretty soft spoken usually. I do tend to be pretty optimistic, philosophical and adventurous though.

2) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you feel closest to?
I tend to get along pretty well with a lot of Libras and Capricorns usually.

3) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you don't get on with/actively dislike? (Or perhaps people who cause trouble for you or upset you?)  
I struggle to have any sort of relationship with Scorpios / Geminis it seems.

4) Are you aware of a Zodiac sign that doesn't feature in your life at all?
Virgo.

5) Do your lovers/GFs/BFs/spouses(good or bad), fall under the same sign?
I don't honestly remember. lol

6) Do you have two or more friends/relatives/important people in some other way, whose birthdays are very close or even on the same day?

I have one who has a birthday 2 weeks before mine, that's about the closest it gets though. I do however have more than a few birthdays and important dates that seems to always seem to fall on the 28th (Including my own birthday)

Edited by sarah_444, 29 October 2012 - 06:30 PM.

#23    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

Environmentally Friendly

• 29,288 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

let me answer these questions in the format provided, just in the interests of scientific accuracy.

1) Are you typical of your Zodiac sign?
Well, as I remarked previously, I don't think so, on account of I am supposed to be extrovert and Outgoing and all that kind of thing. I ascribe this to the proximity of the previous sign.

2) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you feel closest to?
I think there might be something in that; it does seem to be Air (Libra & Gemini) and fire (Leo and Aries) that I do get along with. :unsure2:

3) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you don't get on with/actively dislike? (Or perhaps people who cause trouble for you or upset you?)
I don't know about that; maybe it's because you have to know someone reasonably well (someone who's not your family, at least) to find out when their birthday is, and with people I don't get along with i don't get close enough to find this out, perhaps.

4) Are you aware of a Zodiac sign that doesn't feature in your life at all?
Since i only know for sure a few, I couldn't really say, I'm afraid.

5) Do your lovers/GFs/BFs/spouses(good or bad), fall under the same sign?
Like i said under #2, I think there might be something in that, yes.

6) Do you have two or more friends/relatives/important people in some other way, whose birthdays are very close or even on the same day?
Not so far as I know, not that closely at any rate.

Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

~ D. Trump.

“You are going to hear all the familiar complaints: ‘freedom of speech,’ ” Mrs. Clinton said in an hourlong speech

#24    glorybebe

glorybebe

Omnipotent Entity

• 8,891 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 29 October 2012 - 05:49 PM, said:

I hadn't really thought about doing anything with the data, I was just interested to see how other peoples' experiences compared with my own. I guess if a lot of people replied I could draw some tentative conclusions.

I think you could have stumbled onto a very interesting 'study'.  I am definitely going to be watching this thread!  :tu:

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#25    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

• 12,996 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

Okay ....... any more for any more?

#26    meryt-tetisheri

meryt-tetisheri

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

1) Are you typical of your Zodiac sign? I am a Gemini, but no, not very typical of the sign (dob almost cusp). I have a friend and an acquaintance (his best friend) who are my 'astrological twins' (born on same day, month & year) but we have very different characters!

2) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you feel closest to? Aries, Taurus, Libra and Scorpio cover most but not all

3) Does a particular Zodiac sign(or two or three), cover all the people you don't get on with/actively dislike? (Or perhaps people who cause trouble for you or upset you?) Not sure, the few people I do not like I avoid, so I do not know their date of birth

4) Are you aware of a Zodiac sign that doesn't feature in your life at all? Cancer none; Capricorn, Leo, Sagittarius and Pisces: only one person of each sign

5) Do your lovers/GFs/BFs/spouses(good or bad), fall under the same sign? Aries and Taurus, my husband's dob is cusp between both

6) Do you have two or more friends/relatives/important people in some other way, whose birthdays are very close or even on the same day? My nephew is born on my birthday; maternal aunt and father dob only 5 days apart, and both are only 11 days earlier than my nephew and I; four people within the same family have bdays within 15 days, but 2 are Taurus, 2 are Geminis. My mother and best friend are Scorpios, only 5 days apart; my daughter and another best friend are Libras with only a week apart.  

I like to comment on Mnemonix's post, astrology is practiced in many other Islamic cultures. Years ago I met a Muslim astrologer , a 'sheikh', who calculated my horoscope while reciting Quran. His predictions were astonishingly precise even though they sounded very bizarre at the time. Three years before I even met my husband, he predicted that I would marry a foreigner, described my husband, and even the area were we live! Everything about how my husband and I met or where we lived, were either exceptional or not very typical to be guessed as a predictable possibility, and to think I met this astrologer as part of fieldwork research!

#27    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,124 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

I also realized that, my daughter has the same b-day as my god-daughters mother. My god-daughter is a pisces, so there is a pisces, scorpio relationship we have with both mother and daughter, but the signs are flipped.

me= Pisces
daughter = Scorpio (share same bday as below)

god-daughter = Pisces
her mother = Scorpio (share same bday as above)

My daughter also has a male cousin also with the same Bday..

Edited by SpiritWriter, 05 November 2012 - 06:33 PM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#28    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

• 12,996 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

Hmm, I think birthdates-doubling-up will be the basis for my study :)

#29    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

I absolutely have zodiac patterns ,some of it has to do with my entire chart make up . I can tell you something else ,when I was a paramedic ,I learned a lot of odd things about zodiac patterns.
Firstly ,people with a lot of Virgo in their charts,not necessarily as their sun sign ,but in the chart in other placements,end up in the medical field. This was so common with multiple co workers,of all kinds,it became a main stay for me ,if I did a chart with a lot of Virgo.
I am a Leo,but I have three planets in Virgo ,with Virgo moon .

Second, on any given day ,I did anywhere from 4-10 calls . I averaged about 7-8 a day .
I was a medic for over 15 years,so this isn't something I said," ,oh gee,a pattern over three days,must be true ".
This was a noticeable pattern ,over years.
Patients all had birthdays,within 7 days of each other .
It was remarkable.
If I had say ,8 patients ,7 of them would be born within a week of one another. Like that .Different years,but so close to the same sign,it was hard to miss,for someone who was into astrology .

They weren't all the same sign all the time though,which was also interesting ,but it was like on one day,Leos had a bad time,or Leos and Leo virgos .

You should also take note of rising and moon signs in others,are many times your sun sign.
Like if you are a Gemini ,people with Gemini rising ,or Gemini moon,will be good friends.
Its usually more the moon sign .
And of course the ever popular opposite signs get along.
My closest friends fall into these categories .
The men in my life seem to fall somewhere else,which has to do with my 7th house,and what falls there,and on the horizon.

Miss me?

#30    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 4,139 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:08 AM

I cant figure out how a load of faraway planets/stars creating patterns in the sky can actually influence how you live,and some of the things astrolgers write is pure fantasy,however if thats what you believe in,I suppose I could go and shuffle a pack of cards, and if the 2 of hearts turns up,I wont go out that day in case it rains.fubar!

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users