Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

evil thing in my room

Rosiepuffs

when me and my family first move to my present home i noticed there was something about my room i didnt like. i slept with the light on for weeks but now use a night light and other light sources. i have woken up with cuts and bruises with no explanation. this may sound mad but i once walked into my room only to see something reflected in my tv which was off it was a face pressed up against the screen. needless to say i dont like leaving my tc off whilst im in my room. i can feel her looking at me and keeping an eye on as i am writing this. recently it has been getting worse. things have been thrown around my room and i have been biting. if this wasnt bad enough as i was trying to sleep i heard voices in my room and then a loud bang. every1 else was asleep and if it was any1 else my nephew would of woken up as he is a light sleeper.on another night i was also attempting to go to sleep as i turned the light off there was a loud bang on my door and yet again every1 else was asleep as it was very early morning. there is also who i feel iz a Victorian man here who climbs the stairs at night and comes into my room. at first i wasnt scared of him but recently he starts to worry me as he watches me everywhere i go and i see him peeking at me out of rooms and round corners. my family has been known to possess the ability to see and feel these fings and the ghosts seems to come to me out of every1 in my immediate family as i am the only one to embrace this ability. i am nt sure what to do as i have tried everything but she still scares me. any ideas. :blink:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rosiepuffs

• 1976jeanine

• vitruvian12

• Rosewin

First and foremost you should consider getting medical attention to make sure you don't have some sort of mental disorder or anything. I mean things like Schizophrenia, which all of these things could be explained away by. Other than that, I don't have any sort of advice for dealing with what you've described. Good luck!

i have no disorder at all and it is rather offensive to suggest that i may

Edited by lilgothickim

On the contrary. If you want the paranormal to be considered then you must rule out any logical explanation beforehand.

Well I didn't suggest that you did, i simply said that you should first rule that out. Everything you described can be put under various mental conditions, which makes more sense than "ghosts" or supernatural things happening.

That was really not offensive at all.What you posted has many signs of exactly that...Many , if not all cases like these can be explained by psycological disorders , and can be cured.

while other people ave experienced the same thing in my room b4 i ave even mentioned it to them

me and my family were sitting down stairs when we all heard 3 very loud bangs coming from my room. i initially thought it was my books that had fallen over as there was 3 piles and if one fell the rest did so we went to check but as i opened the door nothing had changed in the room. another time i was also with my family and we heard my door slamming shut then opening wide again. when i left my room the door was firmly shut no windows was open and there no1 no way it cud do this on it own. every1 was sat in the same room.

So explain to me how this is evil?

i can feel it we are not completely sure but i feel it is altho it is possible it may be craving attention i am still trying to find this out.

So a five year old that pesters his mother while she's in the middle of a conversation, craving attention, is evil? Just because someone wants to make its presence known doesn't make it evil... That makes no sense at all.

like i said i am unsure i ahve been told by expert that it is evil but it is making me refink this as it seems like childish antics but with violence she iz by no way 5 i feel she may be around the 12 year old mark i am trying to contact her successfully but she always seems to do something to frighten me as i am

i can feel it we are not completely sure but i feel it is altho it is possible it may be craving attention i am still trying to find this out.

I can completely understand what you are talking about. I don't like it when a person tells their story and the first thing people do is say to you that perhaps you need to take pretty colored pills to make it all go away because you are the source of some kind of psychosis (especially on an unexplained mysteries board) :rolleyes:

I think what you might be dealing with can be very disturbing especially when you are trying to live your life and you know something is not right.

Because you have been experiencing this for awhile, has your fear level increased or decreased over time? I believe that the first thing you can try is to do what you must to reduce your fear as much as possible to reduce the chance that the presence isn't feeding off of your emotions. Making sure that the presence is aware that you are not going to give it that is one step to standing your ground.

This is YOUR house. Perhaps addressing this with the entity when you are sensing it around is another way to stand your ground. Be assertive and calm. Let it know you are aware of it, you are not afriad of it, and you are not going to move away or be bullied by it.

You may also try to see if there is any records of the property that could give you a clue as to who used to reside, or if the land was involved in any distress in the past, wars, natural disasters, ect. All that knowledge will give you more tools to deal with the entity, and also give more peace of mind.

thanks for your reply amber i find that most people on this site seem to be closed minded. i share my experiences with people and am confronted with people suggesting i may be crazy.

i was actually pre warned that it is feeding off my fear and have tried to become braver but yet whilst i am in the said room i am easier to upset or distress. i feel this is its influence.

i fink this is a oldish home but am not sure how long it as stood or any history on the area. do you know of any sites i may be able to begin my research.

thanks for your reply amber i find that most people on this site seem to be closed minded. i share my experiences with people and am confronted with people suggesting i may be crazy.

i was actually pre warned that it is feeding off my fear and have tried to become braver but yet whilst i am in the said room i am easier to upset or distress. i feel this is its influence.

i fink this is a oldish home but am not sure how long it as stood or any history on the area. do you know of any sites i may be able to begin my research.

If you are becoming upset, noticing mood swings, sensing unhappiness in the room then the entity is presenting itself, then you really need to stand your ground. Do you know anybody that can offer assistance that has experence in blessings? Can you get holy water, salt? You can do a lot to get this thing under control, even better with the help of people in your area that specialize in this.

As for research, your local library or the hall of records is a great start. Some records might already be online. Checking with neighbors about the local history is also a way to get some answers.

Stand your ground, tell it you are not afraid. You can beat this thing if you are being harrassed.

As a paranormal investigator/researcher I found your post interesting. I am interested in knowing more about this and will try to follow up on this. One things for sure what I have seen posted by you is true and I have to do some research on this.

thank you i may ask my mum to get some information from the landlord or from somewhere like that

thank you ghost hunter it seems not every1 thinks i may be insane. ^_^

'Course, the only posters worth listenin' to are the ones that agree with you. :)

like i said i am unsure i ahve been told by expert that it is evil but it is making me refink this as it seems like childish antics but with violence she iz by no way 5 i feel she may be around the 12 year old mark i am trying to contact her successfully but she always seems to do something to frighten me as i am

What expert?

I hate to be the bringer of my own skeptical opinion but so far this story kind of reminds me of a goosebumps book. Kids moving onto old gloomy home, noticing strange things...then there is the all too common claim that one already senses these things. That doesn't mean I think your crazy, nor does it mean I offer merit to the claim.

If you find that offensive considered first what you've told us, or rather what little you've told us. We can try to have an open mind but we've heard this sort of thing ALOT.

Why are these paranormal stories always so commonly embroidered together, is the paranormal that limited?

Edited by Moon Minion

my new home iz not gloomy and i dont really read goosebumps book i am 2 old for them. i am listening to every1 but trying 2 ignore anything i deem offensive or that is judgeing me rather then my situation.

the expert is someone that i have known for many years and has great knowledge of these events

i am just stating what has happened to me and around other people within my home. i do not know why they seem all the same but what i am experiencing is very real to me and the people around me. if you choose not to believe it then thats your choice but to judge me to be insane not judge the predicument i am in is rather rong. this is to discuss and possible help me with this not to insult is it not.

the expert is someone that i have known for many years and has great knowledge of these events

Well there you go. Your one step ahead of some of the other OPs we've had. :)

Well there you go. Your one step ahead of some of the other OPs we've had. :)

Well, we don't know who this expert is, so I see no reason to trust that they are any sort of expert at all.

thank you ghost hunter it seems not every1 thinks i may be insane. happy.gif

[/quote May I say that you are not insane by any means what so ever. I have dealt with things and I know whats real. Things happen some times they can be explained other times they can't. But this I know that with the unknown and unexplained it can be some thing else. I will be doing some research and I will reply here as soon as I have finished with what I am researching. Hang in there. PEACE BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!

Well, we don't know who this expert is, so I see no reason to trust that they are any sort of expert at all.

Yes but at least she is claiming to know one, I still say one foot further then some of the rest :lol:

Sooo tell us more about what the "expert" says lilgothickim. What deems him such?