Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure


  • Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#196    quillius

quillius

    52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

  • Member
  • 4,962 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:LONDON

  • A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:39 AM

couple of possibles for the Major

Major Jack Comstock
Major Jesse B Johnson


#197    bee

bee

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,942 posts
  • Joined:24 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:England

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:02 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 June 2013 - 08:09 AM, said:

....." One of the people who talked to me in particular was.a major who was on the base at the same time as Major Jesse Marcel...."

that's what EM said...


Quote

And are you trying to say Admiral Wilson is not one of the people Edgar Mitchell refers to in his broad description of sources in the provided interviews?

I'm saying Wilson was not one of EM's sources that gave him info about Roswell...  he's the wrong age and didn't live or serve in the area in 1947.

He was only one year old at the time.


I don't know what you are trying to argue anymore.... that EM had no reliable sources?

that EM was duped? That EM went public without being sure of his facts?


More often than not...your posts are too long and rambling and the point you are trying to make just gets lost in the blah blah blah.


.


#198    bee

bee

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,942 posts
  • Joined:24 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:England

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:20 AM

View Postquillius, on 20 June 2013 - 08:39 AM, said:

couple of possibles for the Major

Major Jack Comstock
Major Jesse B Johnson


Hey Quill...... I expect you have seen this before....but I'll put it anyway


http://kevinrandle.b...imball-and.html

Quote

He also presents some facts about what Don Schmitt and I wrote about the crash, the alleged autopsy in the base hospital, and Jesse Johnson who was assigned as one of the doctors in 1947. Kimball wrote:




1. There was a physician named Jesse B. Johnson assigned to the Base Hospital. However, he was a 1st Lt., not a Major, and he was a radiologist, not a pathologist. He had no training as a pathologist and would have been the last member of the medical staff to have performed any autopsy on a human much less an alien. He is identified as a 1st Lt. in the 509th Yearbook.

2. After I learned of these assertions, I called Doctor Jack Comstock (seen at the left), who, as a Major, was the Hospital Commander in 1947, and in 1995 was living in retirement in Boulder, Colorado. I asked him if he recalled any such events occurring in July of 1947 and he said absolutely not. When I told him that Jesse B. was supposed to have conducted a preliminary autopsy on alien bodies, he had a hard time stopping laughing - his response was: PREPOSTEROUS!!

Kimball also takes us, meaning Schmitt and me, and Stan Friedman and Don Berliner, to task for identifying a two story brick building as the base hospital. Well, according to Glenn Dennis it was, and according to documentation, it was. The problem is that it was not built until after 1947, and that might give us a clue about what Kimball could have seen. In 1947, the base hospital was made up of a number of different, one story buildings clustered together in an nice neat, military formation. In other words, you could work in one building and not know what was happening in the others. That we all got this wrong is true, but it’s not as if we invented the information for the sake of the story.


If Major Jack Comstock was under oath to keep quiet...it's no surprise that he made denials....


I don't think an 'alien' autopsy would have been done at Roswell...

But that doesn't mean to say that the hospital didn't have a roll in housing any bodies or live Beings until they could be moved to

somewhere else more suitable......and secret....???


.


#199    quillius

quillius

    52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

  • Member
  • 4,962 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:LONDON

  • A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:03 AM

View Postbee, on 20 June 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:

Hey Quill...... I expect you have seen this before....but I'll put it anyway


http://kevinrandle.b...imball-and.html



If Major Jack Comstock was under oath to keep quiet...it's no surprise that he made denials....


I don't think an 'alien' autopsy would have been done at Roswell...

But that doesn't mean to say that the hospital didn't have a roll in housing any bodies or live Beings until they could be moved to

somewhere else more suitable......and secret....???


.

Hi Bee,

yes I had seen that blog.  I avoided posting the (potential) debunk of the Majors until we could find out if either one was who Edgar had spoken with....or is there any other Major that is a suspect????
thanks though...


#200    quillius

quillius

    52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

  • Member
  • 4,962 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:LONDON

  • A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:10 AM

this could be relevant as I have seen this November date spoken about in a few places.....

The unit returned to Roswell November 17, 1947 as the 509th Bombardment Wing and resumed a norman training regimen for the next two years. The wing’s mission expanded in July 1948 when it received the 509th Air Refueling Squadron and its KB-29M, a modified B-29 that provided air-to-air refueling for bombers thus giving the wing the ability to reach nearly any point on earth.

http://www.wafbmuseu...omposite-group/


#201    keithisco

keithisco

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 5,529 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rincon de Loix, Benidorm

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:45 AM

I think that the best testimony for the existence of intelligently controlled UFO's is from a time when UFOlogy had not been corrupted by wanton hoaxes, students on Viral Marketing Courses, and CGI Companies out to prove their own abilities to dupe the Public.

In this instance I am referring to the FOO Fighters of the 2nd World War, when numerous sightings had been reported both by the Axis Powers and the Allied Powers. There is very strong corroborative evidence that there was some Intelligence behind their manoeuvres, not St Elmos Fire (the Swamp Gas Imperitive) because the Balls of Fire did not propogate from the wings of the aircraft. These Foo Fighters were also observed in 1941 from the decks of the SS Pulaski for over 1 hour in the Indian Ocean.

One particular incident (though not isolated) to give a flavour of these reports, courtesy of Wiki, but reported elsewhere:

"Charles R. Bastien of the Eighth Air Force reported one of the first encounters with foo fighters over the Belgium/Holland area; he described them as "two fog lights flying at high rates of speed that could change direction rapidly". During debriefing, his intelligence officer told him that two RAF night fighters had reported the same thing, and it was later reported in British newspapers."


#202    bee

bee

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,942 posts
  • Joined:24 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:England

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:27 PM

thanks for that keithisco.....and... I hadn't heard about foo fighters being sighted from the decks of a ship before....



.


#203    Scudbuster

Scudbuster

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Joined:24 Mar 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana

  • "This Train will stop at Tucumcari"

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:42 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 June 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

So if he has no first hand knowledge, how does him believing some zealous Roswell proponents change things? It is another he has no personal of first hand knowledge. All his information comes form other sources, and due to Edgars standing, that is why other UFOlogists like the lacklustre Friedman went to try and further what Ed had already told everyone.

LB: So the interview has been a little misquoted. But you actually have information about the Roswell incident?
EM: Yes and my information comes from what I call “the old timers,” because I grew up in the Roswell area and when I went to the moon, some of the old timers from that period, some locals, and others military and intelligence people, who were under rather severe oaths to not reveal any of this and kind of wanted to get their conscience clear and off their chests before they passed on, selected me and said, independently – this wasn’t a group effort – independently that maybe I might be a safe person to tell their story to. And all of them confirmed, and what I’m saying is they confirmed the Roswell incident was a real incident and they in some way had some part in it that they wanted to talk about.




Yes indeed, I find it convoluted and I prefer text. Particularly with regards to factual information as that makes it easier to verify. Most of the information we are talking about comes form the 50's when everything was in text. Is asking you to respect my wishes too much for an allegedly open minded person is it?

1. Exactly- he has no direct personal observations, but has made plenty of contacts/friends etc within his realm of work over the years.
2. Not viewing YouTube - pretty damn wimpy and weak minded IMO - you're obviously highly afraid of what you might encounter.


#204    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 30,014 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:27 AM

View Postquillius, on 20 June 2013 - 08:28 AM, said:

not too sure if Admiral Wilson is included in one of the 'contacts' that said things to Mitchell.


Gidday Voice of reason! :D

He gave information to Greer, who gave it to Ed, who ran with it and said the Admiral was under oath, via speculation from Ed about some black projects. After a while Ed said he wanted no more to do with Greer.

Would you agree with that nutshell?

I think Bee is trying to make up a Major who she wants to create as being "in the know". We have seen Ed's sources  we can see the calibre of informant he has. As such, I have no problem saying the Edgar Mitchell is anything but an authority in the Roswell incident. He has the same crap to work with that the papers do, and I felel that is no co-incidence at all. I think the papers followed Ed's footsteps more than once and that is how we ended up with this pile of rubbish. Once Friedman made up some aliens, it was a whole new ballgame.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.


#205    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 30,014 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:34 AM

View Postbee, on 20 June 2013 - 10:02 AM, said:

that's what EM said...

No kidding?

It was his quote. From the link I gave.

It states that the person you are talking about was but one of his sources.

View Postbee, on 20 June 2013 - 10:02 AM, said:

I'm saying Wilson was not one of EM's sources that gave him info about Roswell...  he's the wrong age and didn't live or serve in the area in 1947.

He was only one year old at the time.

Well from what I see, he is a source that Edgar made some Roswell stuff up with. DId you read the provided email?


Dr Mitchell told me: "The UFO program that the admiral sought would be in this category. Thus by law he would be required to deny the existence of such a program. For a core secret SAP, even a "no comment" would be a breach of security."


View Postbee, on 20 June 2013 - 10:02 AM, said:

I don't know what you are trying to argue anymore.... that EM had no reliable sources?

Yes. Not sure how you missed that. But that is indeed the case.

View Postbee, on 20 June 2013 - 10:02 AM, said:

that EM was duped? That EM went public without being sure of his facts?

I feel he was duped by people like Lazar, Bushman and Greer yes.

I feel he was quite sure of his facts "As he knew them". But I think that has nothing to dow with the accuracy of said facts.

View Postbee, on 20 June 2013 - 10:02 AM, said:

More often than not...your posts are too long and rambling and the point you are trying to make just gets lost in the blah blah blah.

That is as much your fault as anyones.

Just provide a source that we can agree is reliable that gave Edgar Mitchell information is all I ask. This ensuing dance remains because you know well that this is an impossible task.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.


#206    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 30,014 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:59 AM

View PostScudbuster, on 20 June 2013 - 09:42 PM, said:

1. Exactly- he has no direct personal observations, but has made plenty of contacts/friends etc within his realm of work over the years.

Yes, Cattle Ranchers, Bob Lazar, Stephen Greer and Glenn Dennis. EVen UFOlogists say these men are liars who have not been able to corroborate a single claim. In the case of Bob Lazar (do you actually know who these nutters are?) his claims about Element 115 were investigated  and not one things he said was accurate. Nothing. ALl of these people are of dubious character, and have been proven to fabricate claims with regards to the never ending Roswell tale.

LINK - UFOlogist Stanton Friedman on Bob Lazar

Incredible claims have been made about Bob Lazar for years. He supposedly is a physicist with an MS in Physics from MIT and an MS in Electronics from the California Institute of Technology. He was a “Scientist” for Los Alamos National Laboratory, and obtained a job back-engineering UFOs at a very secret site S-4 near Area 51 in Nevada through noted Physicist, the late Dr. Edward Teller.
Supposedly he figured out how saucers work using Element 115 — matter/anti-matter, etc. He was able to steal a small quantity of 115 from the 500 pounds available, but this was stolen back. There was indeed an announcement in early 2004 about the production of 4 atoms of element 115 by operating a huge European accelerator for many weeks. It has a very short half life so there is no way to accumulate pounds of it. He supposedly came forward with his story despite death threats because he thought the public has a right to know. Videotapes are available with his claims.
It is all BUNK.

LINK - UFOlogy's Own Worst Enemy Stephen Greer

A military nerve gas attack on an underground alien base, a supposed "de-briefing" from the CIA on UFOs, vectoring in UFOs, remote viewing aliens, and communing with 'ET elders'. Who is the nut spouting this non-sense you might be asking? It'd be none other than self-proclaimed ambassador to the universe and all things UFO...
These are just some of the unfounded claims being touted by Steven Greer, the founder of an organization calling itself the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI). But the latest claim being made by Greer is just as wild.
Courtesy of late night radio personality Art Bell (the man responsible for promoting Sean David Morton, the Hale-Bopp Hoax, and then Reed UFO Fraud), Greer claimed SETI was receiving alien signals. Though SETI personnel adamantly deny Greer's accusations, Greer claimed that he had several...uh-hum...inside sources telling him that SETI was being barraged by extraterrestrial signals when an unknown agency is alleged to have started jamming the signals.
Yep, the cover-up was on once again with Greer not being able to name his supposed insider sources, not providing a speck of evidence, and Greer once again representing "the truth" about UFOs.


Q: What's your opinion on Dr. Greer and the Disclosure Project?
Stanton Friedman: I have spent time with Greer and think he has his own agenda. He didn't use government reports to make his case nor the blacked out and whited out government documents and provided no evidence to link UFOs with free energy technology. He promised more than he delivered.

Getting the idea yet?

View PostScudbuster, on 20 June 2013 - 09:42 PM, said:

2. Not viewing YouTube - pretty damn wimpy and weak minded IMO - you're obviously highly afraid of what you might encounter.

Well, I think if you cannot respect another's wishes then you are an insensitive jerk. I have noted good personal reason for not allowing it in my house at all. That you are unaware of my reasons does not make them invalid. As I said, ALL of the information relative to the discussion from the actual time frame of the incident is all text. It is just lazy to avoid reading it to watch some stupid personal interpretation that someone whacked together. Bet you love powerpoint too huh? Damn lazy IMHO.
How bloody well rude of you to insist I use YT!
What I fear at YT is endless reams of garbage, and the mine-craft vids my son cannot seem to stay away from that are chock full of swearing and all sorts of of foul language. Not the best environment for under 10's IMHO. As such, YT is blocked at my router so NO family device can view it on my WI Fi. I am a family man first thanks. UM will never come before the welfare of my children thanks. I find it nasty and rude of you to insist I put UM first.
Bee knows this too, but she does not give a rodents rectum about my kids, she just wants me to do her bidding. Ain't gonna happen.

You know, when people do stuff like this, I get even crankier with humanity as a whole. Is this the best you can do?

Edited by psyche101, 21 June 2013 - 03:01 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.


#207    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 30,014 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:04 AM

View Postkeithisco, on 20 June 2013 - 11:45 AM, said:

I think that the best testimony for the existence of intelligently controlled UFO's is from a time when UFOlogy had not been corrupted by wanton hoaxes, students on Viral Marketing Courses, and CGI Companies out to prove their own abilities to dupe the Public.

In this instance I am referring to the FOO Fighters of the 2nd World War, when numerous sightings had been reported both by the Axis Powers and the Allied Powers. There is very strong corroborative evidence that there was some Intelligence behind their manoeuvres, not St Elmos Fire (the Swamp Gas Imperitive) because the Balls of Fire did not propogate from the wings of the aircraft. These Foo Fighters were also observed in 1941 from the decks of the SS Pulaski for over 1 hour in the Indian Ocean.

One particular incident (though not isolated) to give a flavour of these reports, courtesy of Wiki, but reported elsewhere:

"Charles R. Bastien of the Eighth Air Force reported one of the first encounters with foo fighters over the Belgium/Holland area; he described them as "two fog lights flying at high rates of speed that could change direction rapidly". During debriefing, his intelligence officer told him that two RAF night fighters had reported the same thing, and it was later reported in British newspapers."


Foo fighters regularly passed straight through solid objects, and more often than not were about the sizer of a basketball.

Not spaceships.

Obviously related to other Earthlights such as those documented at Hessdalen, The Min Min and Marfa type varieties.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.


#208    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 30,014 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:09 AM

View Postquillius, on 20 June 2013 - 08:39 AM, said:

couple of possibles for the Major

Military Doctors :tu:

You are indeed the best the believers have ever seen.

View Postquillius, on 20 June 2013 - 08:39 AM, said:

Major Jack Comstock

Posted Image


2. After I learned of these assertions, I called Doctor Jack Comstock (seen at the left), who, as a Major, was theHospital Commander in 1947, and in 1995 was living in retirement in Boulder, Colorado. I asked him if he recalled any such events occurring in July of 1947 and he said absolutely not. When I told him that Jesse B. was supposed to have conducted a preliminary autopsy on alien bodies, he had a hard time stopping laughing - his response was: PREPOSTEROUS!!




View Postquillius, on 20 June 2013 - 08:39 AM, said:

Major Jesse B Johnson


1. There was a physician named Jesse B. Johnson assigned to the Base Hospital. However, he was a 1st Lt., not a Major, and he was a radiologist, not a pathologist. He had no training as a pathologist and would have been the last member of the medical staff to have performed any autopsy on a human much less an alien. He is identified as a 1st Lt. in the 509th Yearbook.


LINK

Edited by psyche101, 21 June 2013 - 03:10 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.


#209    bee

bee

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,942 posts
  • Joined:24 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:England

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:25 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 21 June 2013 - 02:27 AM, said:

Gidday Voice of reason! :D

Gidday mate... :D


Quote

Once Friedman made up some aliens, it was a whole new ballgame.

I love the way you say this then a bit later quote him like he is a brother-in-arms... to try and put down Lazar and Greer....

hilarious


Oh...and didn't you notice that I posted the very link that you did regarding Comstock and Johnson? #198

And quillius said he had already seen it.


If that is an  example of your powers of observation?




Aaaaanywaay..... I would believe Edgar Mitchell any day over you. He talks a bit about the Wilson business here...

You don't have to watch it of course :rolleyes: ....but anyone else who's interested can...





.


#210    Scudbuster

Scudbuster

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Joined:24 Mar 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana

  • "This Train will stop at Tucumcari"

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:16 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 21 June 2013 - 02:59 AM, said:

Yes, Cattle Ranchers, Bob Lazar, Stephen Greer and Glenn Dennis. EVen UFOlogists say these men are liars who have not been able to corroborate a single claim. In the case of Bob Lazar (do you actually know who these nutters are?) his claims about Element 115 were investigated  and not one things he said was accurate. Nothing. ALl of these people are of dubious character, and have been proven to fabricate claims with regards to the never ending Roswell tale.

LINK - UFOlogist Stanton Friedman on Bob Lazar

Incredible claims have been made about Bob Lazar for years. He supposedly is a physicist with an MS in Physics from MIT and an MS in Electronics from the California Institute of Technology. He was a “Scientist” for Los Alamos National Laboratory, and obtained a job back-engineering UFOs at a very secret site S-4 near Area 51 in Nevada through noted Physicist, the late Dr. Edward Teller.
Supposedly he figured out how saucers work using Element 115 — matter/anti-matter, etc. He was able to steal a small quantity of 115 from the 500 pounds available, but this was stolen back. There was indeed an announcement in early 2004 about the production of 4 atoms of element 115 by operating a huge European accelerator for many weeks. It has a very short half life so there is no way to accumulate pounds of it. He supposedly came forward with his story despite death threats because he thought the public has a right to know. Videotapes are available with his claims.
It is all BUNK.

LINK - UFOlogy's Own Worst Enemy Stephen Greer

A military nerve gas attack on an underground alien base, a supposed "de-briefing" from the CIA on UFOs, vectoring in UFOs, remote viewing aliens, and communing with 'ET elders'. Who is the nut spouting this non-sense you might be asking? It'd be none other than self-proclaimed ambassador to the universe and all things UFO...
These are just some of the unfounded claims being touted by Steven Greer, the founder of an organization calling itself the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI). But the latest claim being made by Greer is just as wild.
Courtesy of late night radio personality Art Bell (the man responsible for promoting Sean David Morton, the Hale-Bopp Hoax, and then Reed UFO Fraud), Greer claimed SETI was receiving alien signals. Though SETI personnel adamantly deny Greer's accusations, Greer claimed that he had several...uh-hum...inside sources telling him that SETI was being barraged by extraterrestrial signals when an unknown agency is alleged to have started jamming the signals.
Yep, the cover-up was on once again with Greer not being able to name his supposed insider sources, not providing a speck of evidence, and Greer once again representing "the truth" about UFOs.


Q: What's your opinion on Dr. Greer and the Disclosure Project?
Stanton Friedman: I have spent time with Greer and think he has his own agenda. He didn't use government reports to make his case nor the blacked out and whited out government documents and provided no evidence to link UFOs with free energy technology. He promised more than he delivered.

Getting the idea yet?



Well, I think if you cannot respect another's wishes then you are an insensitive jerk. I have noted good personal reason for not allowing it in my house at all. That you are unaware of my reasons does not make them invalid. As I said, ALL of the information relative to the discussion from the actual time frame of the incident is all text. It is just lazy to avoid reading it to watch some stupid personal interpretation that someone whacked together. Bet you love powerpoint too huh? Damn lazy IMHO.
How bloody well rude of you to insist I use YT!
What I fear at YT is endless reams of garbage, and the mine-craft vids my son cannot seem to stay away from that are chock full of swearing and all sorts of of foul language. Not the best environment for under 10's IMHO. As such, YT is blocked at my router so NO family device can view it on my WI Fi. I am a family man first thanks. UM will never come before the welfare of my children thanks. I find it nasty and rude of you to insist I put UM first.
Bee knows this too, but she does not give a rodents rectum about my kids, she just wants me to do her bidding. Ain't gonna happen.

You know, when people do stuff like this, I get even crankier with humanity as a whole. Is this the best you can do?

1. Oh please. I'm well aware of Stanton Freidman's opinion of Bob Lazar etc. I'm referring to the many military people that Edgar Mitchell knew and those that confided in him.
2. YouTube is full of junk - no question. But it also has some amazing gems pertaining to witness testimonies and observations. I totally appreciate and understand your desire to shield your kids from much of that "junk".





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users