Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Apocalyptic & Cryptographic Style Predictions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
209 replies to this topic

#46    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,250 posts

• ראה

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:37 PM

Congratulations Egypt!

Pharaoh has Fallen
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#47    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,250 posts

• ראה

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:27 AM

[18 days of protest culminate in Mubarak's ouster] - CNN - February 11, 2011

Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak stepped down Friday and handed over power to the military, his nearly three decades of iron rule ended by a groundswell of popular protests that began January 25.

In a somber one-minute announcement on state television, Vice President Omar Suleiman announced Mubarak's resignation and said the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces will "run the affairs of the country."

As Suleiman spoke, deafening cheers erupted among tens of thousands of Egyptians who thronged the streets of Cairo. It was a moment they had sought throughout long, often tense days of demonstrations -- some of them violent -- that demanded Mubarak's departure ... cont. at link above.

View PostRaptor Witness, on 05 February 2011 - 02:09 PM, said:

When will the uprising End?

Posted Image

This is what I call an "Underline," in terms of prediction, prophecy, or clairvoyance, whichever you choose. An underline is an obvious element that ties two cryptographic predictions together, and gives added emphasis and cohesion to the remaining elements that are incomplete or unfulfilled in one or both.  

According to the law of gravity, the uplift pictured here is unexpected. It's like finding a ruby in a mountain of rocks.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#48    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,250 posts

• ראה

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:04 AM

And the odds just keep piling up ...

View PostWearer of Hats, on 29 December 2010 - 03:35 AM, said:

Assange doesn't have First Amendment Rights, he's not American.

Now consider carefully what is being said here, in reply; within this thread, because it contains more than one curious prediction ...and this was before the Tunisian situation became newsworthy, and well before that dictator fled.

View PostRaptor Witness, on 29 December 2010 - 04:54 AM, said:

Actually, this "right" is argued to extend beyond the boundaries of any human government.(In other words beyond human authority.)  If you don't believe me, here's a clue.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

I don't know if I would call Assange a "patriot," but he has a role to play.

The only way to dismantle bad government is to rip it out by the roots and leave it in the sun to wither and die. That process has begun.(Up to this point no government had fallen, or was being reported as likely to fall.)

Does the Congress really believe that Heaven cannot duplicate Private Manning's apparent conscience by tenfold?  You haven't a clue what you're dealing with,  and by the time you figure it out your new laws will be a pile of ashes, and your whispers of confinement for obvious free speech, silenced by roars of laughter abroad.(Something is about to happen "abroad," with regard to free speech. In both Tunisia and Egypt, the people ended up literally roaring and laughing at the dictators the U.S. Congress was supporting, because now they're free of them!)

View PostRaptor Witness, on 31 December 2010 - 01:54 AM, said:

That government, which is now perfectly human, will be made imperfectly superhuman.(This echoes what is said in the post above, and which is contained within the same thread. It's saying that these rights are from God, not man, and superhuman help is on the way.)

Wonder can become a want, far greater than freedom could ever provide.("Wonder" becoming a "want," far greater than "freedom" could ever provide is spelling out the hypocrisy of the West's own creed, which will soon overcome the very dictators they have been supporting.)

#49    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,250 posts

• ראה

Posted 17 February 2011 - 05:45 AM

From the thread: [J.Assange Threatens To Name Arab Leaders With CIA Ties]

View PostRaptor Witness, on 01 January 2011 - 03:37 AM, said:

You don't kill a myth.  That's essentially what he's saying. "Make me a myth, I dare you."

People are always looking for a hero.  If you combine a myth with a hero, you get a god.

Given the general subject matter of this thread above, and what would shortly follow in history, don't you find this seemingly misplaced clip to be just a bit intuitive? That is, Arab Leaders threatened + Revolution requested by a lead character = actual historical outcome? The video doesn't really seem to fit the thread, until history takes its course.

Now, what if I included the cryptograph below, published by the same person on [Oct. 30, 2010?]  The Latin I'll leave to your translator, but I think you'll find that this is not a picture of the status quo. In fact, it's a relatively accurate picture of what is happening on earth, right now.

The Star Trek episode that this clip came from ... was entitled "Mirror, Mirror."  If you haven't seen the episode, it's about a parallel universe, and a revolution about to begin on one side of the mirror.

Posted Image

What you're seeing is not ["intuition,"] but something very different. However, it is exactly like the [idiot savant] processes input and output, just another variation of this ability.

#50    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,250 posts

• ראה

Posted 19 February 2011 - 03:58 AM

I'm about to show you something that very few people know about, or even imagined was possible ... It's a warning from this very forum, about what is happening in the Middle East right now. The post at the bottom, is that "crack" in the ground I was referring to.

It won't matter what [Department in Washington] took what side when these uprisings began, because very soon the entire Middle East will be staring U.S. in the face, covered with innocent blood.

Let me repeat that for anyone who didn't quite "get it" .... covered in innocent blood from HEAD to TOE.

[Bahrain plans $70m US arms deal] - 15 November 2010 - Arabianbusiness.com

Posted Image

Bahrain plans to buy $70m worth of missiles from the US in a bid to counter major regional threats, the US Department of Defence has said,

The Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA), a unit of the Department of Defence,  said in a statement to Congress that Bahrain plans to buy 30 missile units, the latest in a Gulf-wide boom of military deals .... cont. at link above.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's why it won't matter who took what side, AFTER these uprisings began.

Would it help if I spoke to the graves of all those who are buried at Arlington, cracking open the ground so that the stench could rise up to your nostrils?

Would you then ask, by what authority have you been given to do this, and say to all these dead, go back to your graves so that we may breathe?

If you can, leave the United States ... as if you were fleeing from a whirlwind of fire.

View PostRaptor Witness, on 04 December 2006 - 07:02 AM, said:

... Immediately but quietly suspend all weapon sales from our soil, abroad.  Forget the influence it gives you. Find something else to sell the world to replace the weapons of violence.  Take a financial hit on this, even if it costs you thousands of jobs.  You will be repaid later, handsomely.  If you do this, God will return to your side and fight with and for you.  If you fail to do this, He will destroy you as surely as the sun rises in the East and sets on the West.  It's your choice.  If you make the correct one, it won't matter if the rest of the world goes to Hell.

Since the end of the Cold War, the United States has dominated the global arms market, in terms of the value of arms transfer agreements and in arms deliveries.

Now, consider carefully what lies at the heart of this picture, and remember ....

Edited by Raptor Witness, 19 February 2011 - 04:02 AM.

#51    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,250 posts

• ראה

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:03 PM

The underlying point I wanted to make above is that it's probably too late for the Obama Administration to take the people's side in the Middle East. It helps that he's African American, and that his father was a Muslim, but the West's position has been reversed by Higher Power.

That reversal of the wind, literally took place in the blink of an eye, right here, and while many here may have thought I was just jibber jabbering about [hurricane Ike being a clue] to this puzzle, it's actually the same exact point both President Eisenhower and I have been making. You can't be the world's policeman, and have a gun manufacturing plant in the back half of the precinct. That pisses off the Divinity alluded to on that dollar bill, big time, because He doesn't want to be a part of it.

So here's that reversal, which underlines why it may already be too late to do what I asked back in 2006(P.80,) and why White House bickering between departments, is pointless.

If you really want to read these tea leaves, just throw them up into the air.

Published - June 27, 2008 - Post 4

"I often tell stories [here] with photos and pictograms. These form the basis of a serious political argument.

["It is time,"P.17] Father. The times of the Gentiles, are over."
Posted Image

When are they over?

Published - December, 10 2010 - Post 8

Posted Image

Edited by Raptor Witness, 19 February 2011 - 09:04 PM.

#52    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,250 posts

• ראה

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:43 AM

There never was a more poisonous human snake to crawl out of the Sahara, than Gaddafi.

Posted Image

#53    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,250 posts

• ראה

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:44 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#54    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,250 posts

• ראה

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:23 AM

The pieces were all laying there ...

Are you sure there's not a job for me at the U.S. State Department?  ;)

View PostRaptor Witness, on 03 January 2011 - 04:16 AM, said:

["Threaten' Arab Leaders"]

As you can tell, I'm very open to labeling Assange a really bad guy, but that's when the boomerang hits you, and you suddenly forget ... that his timing is impeccable.

Posted Image

#55    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,250 posts

• ראה

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:20 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#56    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,250 posts

• ראה

Posted 06 March 2011 - 10:23 PM

I've never been invited as a guest contributor on the Mc_Laugh_lin Group, but the show's moderator should be able to help the folks with the Latin here.

It's one that your listeners can repent on, and a new term in the American lexicon, but with a very old audience.

Within two years global food production will be cut nearly in half by all manner of natural disasters, except for indigenous people, or those who have occupied lands for the past 500 years.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

By the way, your group's prediction of the fall of the Berlin Wall on Feb. 18, 2011(P.11,) was truly remarkable.

#57    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,250 posts

• ראה

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:52 AM

Posted Image

Here's a cryptograph that I recently uploaded and published to [Flickr 3-8-11 EST.]

Posted Image

Note carefully within my picture, the link I made to the Tuesday quake that hit this same region of Japan on March 8, 2011 - EST. This was arguably a foreshock. The angular direction of the black lines is exactly the direction that the tsunami waves are currently propagating across the entire Pacific basin.

The number of large kinked black lines and Latin words are 3, which is exactly three days from my cryptograph publish date, until this much larger quake struck. The number of green balls at the base of each black kink is three, arguably also representing a day.

The Latin I'll leave to your interpretation, but I think you'll be impressed.

There are more links to this event within my recent work, but I'll save that for a more detailed write-up, later.

I did not have time to place this upload within a forum here or elsewhere, as I was looking for an appropriate context. Plus, I've been receiving increased and serious threats from the state of confusion for publishing my work and basic calls for repentance. In the past, these serious threats to my work have resulted in an obvious magnification of support from on High.

Edited by Raptor Witness, 11 March 2011 - 10:17 AM.

#58    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,250 posts

• ראה

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:18 AM

Look closely at the woman who is kissing the Sphinx at the 2:33 minute mark in my "Egypt Rising" video below, that was published in the subforum "Warnings" on [Feb. 8, 2011.]

Here's an [HD copy] of the same video if that helps. Blow that woman's picture up and tell me what you see?

If you don't know your Latin, you won't get this part of the prediction. However, what it clearly depicts in pictures, is something that will shortly follow the uprising in Egypt, and that woman is not an Egyptian.  What it says in pictures, is exactly what has happened in the Eastern Hemisphere to what people on earth?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#59    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,073 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:20 PM

#60    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,250 posts

• ראה

Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:59 AM

Additionally contained within my ["Egypt Rising" video,] and in the frame that immediately follows the woman kissing the Sphinx, something else appears that verifies her nationality, and which I stumbled upon purely by chance today. It's a prediction from [Aug. 10, 2009,(P. 117)] that I had completely forgotten about.

Beginning at 2:38 minute mark this curious picture appears.

Posted Image

The reason this photo is important, is because my use of that picture in the video was literally pulled out of the air, from a previous data set I had accumulated. Its use was not in any way influenced by any previous post that I have ever made. I just thought that it looked good, but given the 2009 prediction below and which I had no memory of, specifically about Japan and a curious disturbance in the blue sky, it's what an artist might call, "inspiration."

In essence, what I have done, is correctly connect the nation where this "catastrophic" event will occur, in two different ways in this video, specifying the correct time-line of the largest recorded earthquake to ever strike Japan, and which was to immediately follow the Egyptian uprising.

[Post 117 - Aug 10th, 2009]
Goldmoon: Raptor Predicted the exact location of the Japan Quake.

Co-incidence?

[Post 117 - Aug 10th, 2009]

Raptor Witness: I'm more worried now, about [the strange vision(P. 276)] I had a few days ago. In it, I saw the blue sky shudder or shake, as if it were distorted somehow. It was as if the sky were a pond, and someone threw a stone into it, creating waves. I had to do a double take to make sure that what I was seeing was real.

I have these strange premonitions, once or twice a year, usually pointing to something catastrophic.

Edited by Raptor Witness, 16 March 2011 - 08:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users