Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

[Merged]The Galactic Federation of Light

extraterrestrials ufos aliens 2012 galactic civilizations extraterrestrials galactic humans aliens ufos

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#61    _Only

_Only

• 6,463 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:15 PM

View PostStarMountainKid, on 06 June 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

My space alien friends Zarkor and Zerak have never heard of THe Galactic Federation of Light, so it must be bogus.

They're not the most perceptive galactians around.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#62    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,289 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:16 PM

Arcturian_Brother, I have merged your thread(s). Please do not start duplicate threads on the same topic as it is considered spam.

iheartsugarbear

#63    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:29 PM

The galactic federation of light was made up by that woman, blossom isn't it? The one who keeps predicting things that never happen then changes her story and dates?

Kinda makes it completely fake in my opinion.

Edited by Coffey, 06 June 2012 - 08:21 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#64    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:50 PM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 06 June 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

Arcturian_Brother, I have merged your thread(s). Please do not start duplicate threads on the same topic as it is considered spam.

I wasn't entirely sure how to go about that, thanks for enlightening me though!

#65    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,106 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:54 PM

That's not in the Federation's handbook?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#66    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,672 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:56 PM

Isnt a merg like an Alien Take over ? Maybe I get that mixed up due to the Helmuts fit !
Kinda-tight you know ! :innocent:

This is a Work in Progress!

#67    Wildchild41

Wildchild41

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:18 PM

So what your saying is if I say "alright galactic federation of light, show me one of your ships" at night, one of there billion ton spaceships will fly over? An does it help that I'm in a UFO corridor (Florida) ?

Posted Image

#68    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

View PostWildchild41, on 06 June 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

So what your saying is if I say "alright galactic federation of light, show me one of your ships" at night, one of there billion ton spaceships will fly over? An does it help that I'm in a UFO corridor (Florida) ?
You might have to close your eyes and witness it with your mind's eye, or blur your vision so that an overflying airplane looks less like an airplane.

#69    Wildchild41

Wildchild41

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:49 PM

Lol

Posted Image

#70    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,672 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:19 PM

As long as you dont describe the Aliens as "LFTB`s"
THe Pink kind ! :whistle:
Can you finger out what they are ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#71    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:11 PM

View PostWildchild41, on 06 June 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

That's exactly what I'm saying, it's all a matter of what you believe!

#72    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:22 PM

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 06 June 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

Posted Image

#73    rcarp89

rcarp89

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:19 AM

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 06 June 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

As an open minded person I actually tried this, however two nights in a row, no sightings at all. Now you may say have patience, however as vast and immense as this Galactic Federation seem with their infinite technology, I would have thought that possibly I would have had a sighting within a night or two. I'm not trying to devalue what you believe at all, I'm not that kind of person, just saying this didn't work for me.

#74    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:29 AM

View Postrcarp89, on 07 June 2012 - 12:19 AM, said:

As an open minded person I actually tried this, however two nights in a row, no sightings at all. Now you may say have patience, however as vast and immense as this Galactic Federation seem with their infinite technology, I would have thought that possibly I would have had a sighting within a night or two. I'm not trying to devalue what you believe at all, I'm not that kind of person, just saying this didn't work for me.

I respect greatly the fact that you attempted my suggestion, I would only add that it is more a matter of truly believing that you will see a spaceship when you ask to see one and also that the Galactic Federation of Light will in no way show you more than you are ready to see, they do not wish to cause fear in anyone.  So I would say have patience, if it is truly a desire of yours to see a spaceship.  And as a last note, you might try also imagining what it would feel like to see a spaceship while you are asking to see one.  It truly does make me happy to know that you tried asking them, and I know they will show themselves to you if it is something your really desire and are looking forward to seeing.

#75    Sensible Logic

Sensible Logic

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

• If I alter the reality to fit the fantasy I can prove anything.

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:38 AM

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 06 June 2012 - 04:02 AM, said:

I am very glad to see that you checked out that website, there is a lot of great information on there.  I respect the views you have taken on the website, though I would suggest reading this page if haven't already done so: http://www.paoweb.com/firstime.htm  And as to your thoughts on the Mintakans, I would only say that I don't see the age of a star-system as relative to whether or not a civilization can colonize its planets.  Perhaps the Mintakans' ancestors did not originate in that star-system, though that does not take away from the possibility that they currently inhabit it now.

The page you linked to makes it clear it is nothing more than more nonsense attached to 12/21/2012.  A couple of years ago some dutch researchers found errors in matching the Mayan calendar with ours and when those errors are corrected for we find the calendar doesn't actually end until 2220.  If the development of Mintaka is anything like Earth's early development, the planet is at this time engulfed with toxic gases and quite uninhabitable.

The sheer odds of a civilization advancing, developing space travel, deciding to search our little corner of the galaxy, arriving at just the right time and actually helping us is so huge, you would have a greater chance of winning several lotteries in a single year. - SensibleLogic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users