Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to read someone?

layneschorzman

Hello guys,

My name is Layne Schorzman from USA. I wanted to ask a question I am quite interested in psychic reading. I always wonder how a person can read other person's mind.

If anyone can guide me how I can read someone i really appreciate it and also if anyone can read me.

My name is Layne Schorzman 28 years old USA, California.

Thank you very much.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rashore

• Bbeard

• aka CAT

• layneschorzman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to UM :st

Psychic reading isn't mind reading. It's more like telling the future, or trying to sense things about someone. Divination rather than telepathy.

There are many forms of psychic readings ranging from using cards, stones, numerology, palm reading... just picking up vibes about someone and aura reading... Some people claim to have spirit guides of some sort to help them out. Lots of other stuff too.

Most people who do this sort of thing seem to find a favored form of reading, some folks like to do multiple forms of reading. So your first step would be to learn about the various forms of reading and see if any strike your fancy.

As for reading for you.. I got nothing. Nothing popped into my head upon reading your post. Sorry.

This is my first time in this section, rashore.

Immediately, I wanted to pinch Layne Schorzman's cheek--

Layne, :-D greetings,

are :-p you a cheeky sort of fellow?

Jesting, CAT

The way it sometimes works for me is through getting images or scenes in my head. If you can clear your head and just be totally quiet (and not talk to yourself), listen or witness what presents itself. It's very subtle.

Of course, in your case, the way you posted your name and age gives away that you're not from here. Maybe that messed up my initial impression and set me off, possibly making up a story for you, instead of being shown a scene. You're visiting Santa Monica from Europe? Or this is a made-up person. =) Either way, let me know. Thanks.