Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Google Street View maps polar bear country

thedutchiedutch

You can now pay a virtual visit to wild polar bears on the tundra via Google Street View.

The stunning tundra landscape of Cape Churchill and Wapusk National Park in Northern Manitoba

— polar bears and all — went online today in honour of International Polar Bear Day.

Link to full article : http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/google-street-view-maps-polar-bear-country-1.2552644

• Like 3

Canada is no place for animals. Canadian politicians love to drape their families in furs for Christmas postcards and they love to chow down on bloody, raw seal meat for the cameras to prove what patriotic Canadians they are. The environment minister thought nothing of posting a picture of a dead polar bear her cousin had shot.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/leona-aglukkaq-defends-polar-bear-hunt-1.2453988

Enjoy the polar bears while you can, their days are numbered.

Canada is no place for animals. Canadian politicians love to drape their families in furs for Christmas postcards and they love to chow down on bloody, raw seal meat for the cameras to prove what patriotic Canadians they are. The environment minister thought nothing of posting a picture of a dead polar bear her cousin had shot.

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...-hunt-1.2453988

Enjoy the polar bears while you can, their days are numbered.

Did you check out the link and read the article ?

• Like 1

Did you check out the link and read the article ?

Um, yes I did, when it first came out in December. What would you like to discuss?

Ok, can you be more specific? This some kind of guessing game? I know this is the UM Forum, but I'm not a mind reader.

Have you actually read this thread, the article about Google Street View maps polar bear country.

Have you actually read this thread, the article about Google Street View maps polar bear country.

yes. what's your point?

yes. what's your point?

Good. The point is that this thread is about google street view mapping polar bears in Canada country.

Let's stick to this topic please and thank you :)

Well he is kinda right... The polar bear country will be sooner taken of the google earth because it won't be anymore, the seals too. The real estate and highway building mobs are cutting down every bit of green place in a continuous expansion madness cuz every Canadian is high enough on organic proteins to pay 500-600k for an aviary like house.

Good. The point is that this thread is about google street view mapping polar bears in Canada country.

Let's stick to this topic please and thank you :)

I'm sorry, are you a mod, I don't see the tag? Anyways, am I not allowed to make observations and analysis on news stories?

I'm sorry, are you a mod, I don't see the tag? Anyways, am I not allowed to make observations and analysis on news stories?

No I am not a moderator. And yes you are allowed to make observations and analysis.

It just looks to me that you want to use this thread for your own propaganda instead of sticking to the real topic.

That's all :)

You can now pay a virtual visit to wild polar bears on the tundra via Google Street View.

The stunning tundra landscape of Cape Churchill and Wapusk National Park in Northern Manitoba

— polar bears and all — went online today in honour of International Polar Bear Day.

Link to full article : http://www.cbc.ca/ne...untry-1.2552644

I've seen a couple of polar bears at a wildlife park, that was quite an experience even though they were in captivity.

I think it's good Google have done this. Too many animals are either going rare or have already gone extinct, being able to see them at all is a huge bonus. :tu:

• Like 1