Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

bad spirt

jakwrs

well i just started to use a ouija board and i love it and dont plan on stoping anytime soon so dont comment me back on how its a bad idea i am asking the people that use it alot if they have any tips on how to get rid of bad spirts. i have made my own ouija board and im thinking of putting at hit list on the side to block them out but have you hurd of anyother tricks i have tryed forcing them out and it dose not work so if u have any tricks you might no about please help.

jake

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guardian Angel of Fire

• JustNormal

• Lord Storm

• NoahJaymes

well i just started to use a ouija board and i love it and dont plan on stoping anytime soon so dont comment me back on how its a bad idea i am asking the people that use it alot if they have any tips on how to get rid of bad spirts. i have made my own ouija board and im thinking of putting at hit list on the side to block them out but have you hurd of anyother tricks i have tryed forcing them out and it dose not work so if u have any tricks you might no about please help.

jake

There is no way to block out evil or negative spirits. You dabble with the occult, be prepared for the consequences..JMO....JN- :devil:

There is no way to block out evil or negative spirits. You dabble with the occult, be prepared for the consequences..JMO....JN- :devil:

well i know thats not true cause i have seen and hurd many times of pople blocking out bad spirts

well i know thats not true cause i have seen and hurd many times of pople blocking out bad spirts

I think its too late, dont you? Once they surface they arent going anywhere except to your home and mind..JN

I think its too late, dont you? Once they surface they arent going anywhere except to your home and mind..JN

well i know they get stronger off of fear and i dont fear this person it just anying when they block other people from coming threw on the board and the bad spirt i have been talking too. died a few blocks from my house so i have been thinking maybe i will go to his grave and talk to him. cause when u let up you hand of the hand pice you release the spirt to were ever you are at.

well i know they get stronger off of fear and i dont fear this person it just anying when they block other people from coming threw on the board and the bad spirt i have been talking too. died a few blocks from my house so i have been thinking maybe i will go to his grave and talk to him. cause when u let up you hand of the hand pice you release the spirt to were ever you are at.

Problem is, you really dont "know" who or what you are talking to, or what its capable of. Just because it says its someone a few blocks away doesnt mean it is. Are you a teenager by chance? JN

Trust JN on this...she knows her stuff. You probably won't get it out of this...

you really cant block them out, they'll be there all you can do is protect yourself, i know this because i've tried to block them out, but i cant i can only protect myself from them. i own a ouija board, an authentic wooden one from salem it'self.

If you want to get rid of it you needto get your house exercised, i recommend the YoLight yogurt diet and a treadmill LOL

no i dont know how to get rid of them but you cant block them only protect yourself from them. They find there ways

no im 28 and i saw the persons grave after i talked to them and i stumbled apon it when i was leaving some flowers for my grandmother. and i had asked several qestions such as do u have kids and he said yes and told me there names and they happened to be burried right next too him with his wife and all the dates he gave me match there deaths and i got all of this info prior to ever seeing his grave site cause i always take notes when im using my boARD.

OH AND ABOUT YOUR OLD board the reson you may not be able to do as much with yours was cause you did not make it they have more value when you make them your self store bought ones are prown to bad spirts and if you make them your self you can put spells on them ....by the way im wiccan thats were the spells come in.

well it wasnt bought at a store it was bought at a pawn shop, my grandmother gave it to me, she had it when she was a little younger than she is now. She dosnt want anything to do with it anymore, she wouldnt tell me what she asked and what response she got once.

Yes me and my friends have another wooden one custom designed, two cardboard ones as well, we get an awful lot out of them, but with them i havnt had any luck till last night on getting something to move, and we used my board.

Trust JN on this...she knows her stuff. You probably won't get it out of this...

LOL Thanks, but he wont listen anyway..Its obvious that so many people ask for help but will continue doing things that are causing them distress anyway. He will truly regret this, I just got that feeling and I dont get this often..JN

I will never fool around with an Ouija board.... thanks to this site. :D

I will never fool around with an Ouija board.... thanks to this site. :D

i'm using it, still will, only thing that will stop me from ever using it will have to be an ultimate horrific event resulting from it....and i dont know when that will happen >.>

i just find it interesting is all

no im 28 and i saw the persons grave after i talked to them and i stumbled apon it when i was leaving some flowers for my grandmother. and i had asked several qestions such as do u have kids and he said yes and told me there names and they happened to be burried right next too him with his wife and all the dates he gave me match there deaths and i got all of this info prior to ever seeing his grave site cause i always take notes when im using my boARD.

Look, you wont listen anyway, so Im not going to even go there except just this once. However, spirts, and Demons have no concept of time or space. You have no idea what is really coming thru and if you believe its some guy in a cemetery, then you are too naive to use this board. Human sprits rarely communicate via the occult tools like a Ouija. They come to us in dreams, or maybe apparitions, or scents. Ouija boards attract low life spirits and Demonics, thats the only way they can get thru to people is the occult. You can play it now, think all is fine, you turn 40 and get a Demonic haunting which is horrific and dangerous. You can justify it all you want, because you dont really know what is going on. Not sure, but I get the feeling you are already in over your head, but do as you will and good luck, you will need it. If you value your future , you would close it, renounce it, before it way too late..JN

Look, you wont listen anyway, so Im not going to even go there except just this once. However, spirts, and Demons have no concept of time or space. You have no idea what is really coming thru and if you believe its some guy in a cemetery, then you are too naive to use this board. Human sprits rarely communicate via the occult tools like a Ouija. They come to us in dreams, or maybe apparitions, or scents. Ouija boards attract low life spirits and Demonics, thats the only way they can get thru to people is the occult. You can play it now, think all is fine, you turn 40 and get a Demonic haunting which is horrific and dangerous. You can justify it all you want, because you dont really know what is going on. Not sure, but I get the feeling you are already in over your head, but do as you will and good luck, you will need it. If you value your future , you would close it, renounce it, before it way too late..JN

yah i agree with you JN

about that comming to us in dreams, i've had one before a young female spirit, which later i found out Nami who told me she came to me in a couple my dreams.

but i agree with JN

gratted i still use mine but i'm trying to record results and observe what i get.

OH AND ABOUT YOUR OLD board the reson you may not be able to do as much with yours was cause you did not make it they have more value when you make them your self store bought ones are prown to bad spirts and if you make them your self you can put spells on them ....by the way im wiccan thats were the spells come in.

Ohh brother, I give up LOL..

I lol'd in real life.

You can't block out the bad spirits you are talking to on the Board. It would be like making a phone call then shouting down the phone "Dude, I didn't phone you!".......you did dial that number. Now if you were me then you would be ok, but your not so don't meddle with Ouija boards, they are pointless unless you are performing some serious experiments. They are dangerous from many angles......Dejavu...omg..I will continue... There is the spiritual angle, big nasty spirits could come and ruin your day. The psychological angle, you believe big nasty spirits have come to ruin your day. The unbelieveing angle, OMG I just wasted 2 hours of my life doing nothing constructive, death has crept 2 hours closer :D. The scientific angle.....please post your findings :D

yes please if you wish, what i do is when i use mine i use my MP3 to record sounds and any anomolies possible, here's an example of what i've gotten.

trust me when i heard this later, it stunned me....and surprised me, i've already debunked this and can say that no one present heard it in person at all, no TV's turned on, no siblings, dad was asleep, debunked and actuall recording of an EVP

OuijaBoardSession_Tell_Them_To_Stop_.wmv

I lol'd in real life.

It just keeps getting better. Its the ole "I am into spells and witchcraft, and kill chickens and sacrifice my neighbor's monkey, and I love the Ouija board, dowsing rods, and strange candles, but ya know I want ALL this, but can someone tell me how to stop bad things from happening?" LOL..Its like acting for protection from yourself.. :w00t: JN

It just keeps getting better. Its the ole "I am into spells and witchcraft, and kill chickens and sacrifice my neighbor's monkey, and I love the Ouija board, dowsing rods, and strange candles, but ya know I want ALL this, but can someone tell me how to stop bad things from happening?" LOL..Its like acting for protection from yourself.. :w00t: JN

LOL wow JN that was good. :lol:

You can't block out the bad spirits you are talking to on the Board. It would be like making a phone call then shouting down the phone "Dude, I didn't phone you!".......you did dial that number. Now if you were me then you would be ok, but your not so don't meddle with Ouija boards, they are pointless unless you are performing some serious experiments. They are dangerous from many angles......Dejavu...omg..I will continue... There is the spiritual angle, big nasty spirits could come and ruin your day. The psychological angle, you believe big nasty spirits have come to ruin your day. The unbelieveing angle, OMG I just wasted 2 hours of my life doing nothing constructive, death has crept 2 hours closer :D. The scientific angle.....please post your findings :D

LOL Doesnt get any better than this!! :sleepy:

How did I know just from the title of this thread that it would start out with "so I was using a quija board..."? Us "veterans" of the Ouija threads seem to have developed this uncanny knack for sensing this type of thing by now, I see - in fact I'm pretty sure I actually smelled this thread from the front page and was lead here by scent alone - only to find JN, Lord Storm and Guardian Angel already entrenched. Seems like only BlackSwampParanormal is missing. =)

For my (astral) money, if you insist on continuing with board use, you might read the last couple of paragraphs of my post from another thread, found here: Ouija Experience, Post #8. It is my opinion only and I stand behind it.

LOL

It's like Bees to honey :D I just love, OMG I have a hole in my hand how do I make it go away.....well don't play with guns, threads.

Excuse my sarcasm but there have been sooooo many Ouija threads I have lost count lol I always say aproximately the same thing as does everyone else :D maybe in different ways.