Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman apparition in Humble 1960 woods

WalkerTexan

I visited the Humble theater after reading posintgs on the area. I live on Lake Houston, and so it was not far form my home. My wife hates that I have not outgrown these adventures, and it really trips her out. She wouldnt go with me., so I went alone. I was evening when i left, and was getting dark fast. I saw nothing unsual in the theater, but i remember going there as a kid., and it isi true that there was a killing in the theater.

It was abandoned, and eerily quiet. Believe me it is huge on the inside, too big to go into while it is abondoned.

the business strip center was nearly vacant of businesses, although there was a restarant o nthe corner of the strip. So, I decided to leave my truck parked in the front of the theater, and take an unnoticed slip into the alley behind the theater. It is a walk I would regret. and if noone has been here before, dont go. I was bout half the way down the alley, and its getting dark mind you, i hear movement in the woods. Big movement, I just stand still for a few moments and am concentrating on the breakline of the woods when I spotted a woman standing inside the woods!! Scared me sooooo bad, because of the way she was standing., she had been watching me while i was looking around!!and i was looking all around and suddenly to see her. oh man fear rose to the top of my throat. she had dark hair, and had a long black coat on. all i could hear was my heart beating in my ears, and this place wanted me. It wasnt like this place connected with me, it was like thisplace wanted to grab me! I ran the hell out of that alley, and i felt like i was being chased.

Does anyone have any experiences with this place?? serious, no crap postings.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• katnbobnc

• WalkerTexan

• JustNormal

• LadyHay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I visited the Humble theater after reading posintgs on the area. I live on Lake Houston, and so it was not far form my home. My wife hates that I have not outgrown these adventures, and it really trips her out. She wouldnt go with me., so I went alone. I was evening when i left, and was getting dark fast. I saw nothing unsual in the theater, but i remember going there as a kid., and it isi true that there was a killing in the theater.

It was abandoned, and eerily quiet. Believe me it is huge on the inside, too big to go into while it is abondoned.

the business strip center was nearly vacant of businesses, although there was a restarant o nthe corner of the strip. So, I decided to leave my truck parked in the front of the theater, and take an unnoticed slip into the alley behind the theater. It is a walk I would regret. and if noone has been here before, dont go. I was bout half the way down the alley, and its getting dark mind you, i hear movement in the woods. Big movement, I just stand still for a few moments and am concentrating on the breakline of the woods when I spotted a woman standing inside the woods!! Scared me sooooo bad, because of the way she was standing., she had been watching me while i was looking around!!and i was looking all around and suddenly to see her. oh man fear rose to the top of my throat. she had dark hair, and had a long black coat on. all i could hear was my heart beating in my ears, and this place wanted me. It wasnt like this place connected with me, it was like thisplace wanted to grab me! I ran the hell out of that alley, and i felt like i was being chased.

Maybe she was homeless and wanted a quarter...She probably finds it insulting when people run away from her :(

How was she was standing that frightened you?

she was standing silently, and unseen to me. when i realized she was there, it terrified me to see she was so close, and had been watching--unbeknowst t ome. And, no one dresses like this anymore. Dressed as if from the wld old times. she was inside the woods on the edge, and was not noticeable, but then she seemed to stand out from the lines, and outlines of the leaves and branches. I wont ever go back. this is real., and i should have taken some of these postings with a little more consideration.

I wish someone, and not me, would have video or pics of the area. It would not have been any use to me if I had a camera, i was too scared to take a pic of the woman---------------who was not a human, by the way.

homeless, if she was human, but there were several openings inthe woods where someone apparently does walk through very frequently, and this is puzzling to me because this place is empty.

MY FRIEND AND I VISITED THERE THURSDAY AND TOOK PHOTOS. IN ONE OF THE PICTURES BEHIND THE THEATER THE IS A MAN THAT WAS NOT THERE WHEN THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN. IN THE SAME PHOTO WE WERE ZOOMING IN ON THE WOODS AND SAW A WOMAN STANDING IN THE WOODS. OUR HEARTS DROPED WHEN WE SAW YOUR POSTING. WE ARE TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO POST THE PIC TO SEE IF IT IS THE SAME WOMAN YOU SAW. WE COULD ONLY SEE HER WHEN WE ZOOMED IN. VERY CREEPY!!!

MY FRIEND AND I VISITED THERE THURSDAY AND TOOK PHOTOS. IN ONE OF THE PICTURES BEHIND THE THEATER THE IS A MAN THAT WAS NOT THERE WHEN THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN. IN THE SAME PHOTO WE WERE ZOOMING IN ON THE WOODS AND SAW A WOMAN STANDING IN THE WOODS. OUR HEARTS DROPED WHEN WE SAW YOUR POSTING. WE ARE TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO POST THE PIC TO SEE IF IT IS THE SAME WOMAN YOU SAW. WE COULD ONLY SEE HER WHEN WE ZOOMED IN. VERY CREEPY!!!

I can tell you have experienced, and so you believe me. I will tell you more. The man was probably wearing all black, right?? Send the photo.

Maybe she was homeless and wanted a quarter...She probably finds it insulting when people run away from her :(

omg...lol...

I can tell you have experienced, and so you believe me. I will tell you more. The man was probably wearing all black, right?? Send the photo.
Yes I would like to see also I want to know more history if you can ok

Yes I would like to see also I want to know more history if you can ok

I read that it was once an old negro cemetary, but they dug up the graves and relocated the bodies into the woods nearby, and brought the bridge into construction. before this there was a satanic church located there. and it was a demonic mess. Recently on the news teenagers desecrated the graves and were using a skull to smoke out of.

another poster has photos of the woman....like to see.....anxious..

You write that there are paths where people walk through the woods all the time, yet you're shocked when you see someone, or someone takes a picture of someone walking through the woods? When you already know people walk because you've seen their paths? Really?

I TRIED TO UPLOAD PIC DID YOU GET IT. IF NOT ILL TRY AGAIN. YES THE MAN WAS WEARING ALL BLACK. WHEN YOU SAID THAT I GOT THE CHILLS BECAUDE THERES ONLY ONE WAY THAT YOU CAN KNOW THAT. I WISH I KNEW YOUR WHOLE STORY BECAUSE I CAN TELL THAT THERE IS MORE.

post-72917-1210657560_thumb.jpg

post-72917-1210658252_thumb.jpg

post-72917-1210658381_thumb.jpg

I TRIED TO UPLOAD PIC DID YOU GET IT. IF NOT ILL TRY AGAIN. YES THE MAN WAS WEARING ALL BLACK. WHEN YOU SAID THAT I GOT THE CHILLS BECAUDE THERES ONLY ONE WAY THAT YOU CAN KNOW THAT. I WISH I KNEW YOUR WHOLE STORY BECAUSE I CAN TELL THAT THERE IS MORE.

Ok, all you doubters. There is a pic, supplied by 'katnbobnc'., and this is the man. Only, this my friends is n ot a man. You and I have experienced the same thing, and you dont seem traumatized as i am. i will tell you the rest of my story.-------i know you have had the experience because you knew there was more.

In your ohoto, where the manly entity is, that is about how far i was when i saw the woman., I will reply the rest to you provately.

Ok, all you doubters. There is a pic, supplied by 'katnbobnc'., and this is the man. Only, this my friends is n ot a man. You and I have experienced the same thing, and you dont seem traumatized as i am. i will tell you the rest of my story.-------i know you have had the experience because you knew there was more.

In your ohoto, where the manly entity is, that is about how far i was when i saw the woman., I will reply the rest to you provately.

I know where this was snapped, it is behind the strip center. I know, I was there when this happend to me.

I lived in Houston for a short time, have friends and relatives there and have read virtually everything on this topic here at UM.

There are definitely supernatural activities going on there...as there are many other places. I will say this area does seem to be somewhat of a hotspot.

It is a prime area for "Legend Tripping" and other related activities. There is a good possibility that these people in black were there doing the exact same thing as the OP. Many people who do "Urban Exploration" wear black because they feel it conceals them better. In reality it only does that on the blackest of nights and it also makes you stand way out in a crowd whilst getting to or from the area in question. It is also a tipoff for the Police that you ain't there having stumbled off the beaten path.

me and my group have done alot of urban exploring on the theater. we have an evp of the inside of the theater. i will post it later for you all. the picture that he posted is further proof to what we have found as well.

I lived in Houston for a short time, have friends and relatives there and have read virtually everything on this topic here at UM.

There are definitely supernatural activities going on there...as there are many other places. I will say this area does seem to be somewhat of a hotspot.

It is a prime area for "Legend Tripping" and other related activities. There is a good possibility that these people in black were there doing the exact same thing as the OP. Many people who do "Urban Exploration" wear black because they feel it conceals them better. In reality it only does that on the blackest of nights and it also makes you stand way out in a crowd whilst getting to or from the area in question. It is also a tipoff for the Police that you ain't there having stumbled off the beaten path.

i am a little older than some of you guys. i am not as hip with the lingo., what is OP? what do you meanby the highlighted section below? call me old and slow., but i would like to understand from you younger fellas. lol exact same thing as the OP. Many people who do "Urban Exploration" wear black because they feel it conceals them better. In reality it only does that on the blackest of nights and it also makes you stand way out in a crowd whilst getting to or from the area in question. It is also a tipoff for the Police that you ain't there having stumbled off the beaten path.

Can someone enlarge the photo posted? I have a lot of difficulty with this sort of thing?

In a personal message, I recieved instructions about where the lady is isn the photo, but we need the photo enlarged. ----IF YOU LOOK IN THE AREA I CIRCLED IN THE ORGINAL PHOTO I UPLOADED YOU CAN SEE HER BECAUSE IT IS A LITTLE BIGGER. SHE IS A LITTLE TO THE LEFT OF WHERE THE CURB BREAKS UP. DID YOU NOTICE THE WHITE HAZE IN THE PHOTO. HER HEAD IS A LITTLE ABOVE THE HAZE. ----

I am seeing strange objects in this photo

does anyone see an evil face at the bottom edge of the wooded pic/

me and my group have done alot of urban exploring on the theater. we have an evp of the inside of the theater. i will post it later for you all. the picture that he posted is further proof to what we have found as well.

what have you guys found/experienced?/

What are we looking at in the pic? The dude in the suit taking a break behind the store? That's a man.

but that whole strip is abandoned. the resturant and medical supply store is it. ill have more info on the theater ina sec, i gotta dig up the evp's and re listin to them.

Edited by nemonic-hunter