Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

creating your own demise

cyurious

so i was thinkin, me an my 2 frindz mite create a (ghost,demon,shadowperson) or etc. 2 haunt each of us an bring them 2 life with a spell if thatz possible which i think it is

so basically we wanna create each a different villainistic spirit an design it and itz methods so we will each have our own haunter awesum rite i no

so duz ne1 hav any spellz that could do it?or are we gonna hav2 make up our own?which weve done on many different occasions.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cyurious

• BRAT2

• JustNormal

• MasterPo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so i was thinkin, me an my 2 frindz mite create a (ghost,demon,shadowperson) or etc. 2 haunt each of us an bring them 2 life with a spell if thatz possible which i think it is

so basically we wanna create each a different villainistic spirit an design it and itz methods so we will each have our own haunter awesum rite i no

so duz ne1 hav any spellz that could do it?or are we gonna hav2 make up our own?which weve done on many different occasions.

I wouldnt even try that, it is impossible to "create a spirit." If you use spells and things of that nature you could end in touble. No one should use "spells" rituals or anything, please understand that. Why would you ever want a demon in your lives? That could be very dangerous and apparently you are too young to understand this. Just play board games, go swimming, to the Mall or whatever you enjoy doing in the Summer. If you do this, you are going to be very sorry.

Have you ever seen the movie "Weird Science"? :) If you made a summoning work, a villain would be too much for you to handle. Even a "not so bad" spirit would be more than enough for keeping your life way too interesting. And why do anything if you don't intend to make it work?

Have you ever seen the movie "Weird Science"? :) If you made a summoning work, a villain would be too much for you to handle. Even a "not so bad" spirit would be more than enough for keeping your life way too interesting. And why do anything if you don't intend to make it work?
chet rawks! :D ......B

linked-image

Edited by Barek Halfhand

JustNormal wrote:I wouldnt even try that, it is impossible to "create a spirit." If you use spells and things of that nature you could end in touble.

if itz impossible then why are u saying ill b in trouble, ill bet we can make it work.

and we hav done the board gamez,the mall, we live in florida so swimming iz overrated, ther iz nothing els 2 do why not jus make life interesting, like a tv show

JustNormal wrote:I wouldnt even try that, it is impossible to "create a spirit." If you use spells and things of that nature you could end in touble.

if itz impossible then why are u saying ill b in trouble, ill bet we can make it work.

and we hav done the board gamez,the mall, we live in florida so swimming iz overrated, ther iz nothing els 2 do why not jus make life interesting, like a tv show

You are asking people how to conjure up spirits, and no one here will tell you..Lets say for example you performed some sort of ritual, and lets say it worked and you got a demonic entity, who could really harm you, physically and emotionally and they just DONT go away, and they are capable of harming your familes, is that was you really want? I think you are bored, so I know you want something interesting, but as a Mom I suggest something fun and different. I know one thing, no one on this site is going to tell a child how to conjure up a "spirit." Why not read, play video games, just hang out with friends? What you are thinking of doing is not good. OK?

i get wat ur sayin but im 17 an not a kid an we are gonna do it anyway so eether with yallz help or without but yea thatz all im sayin

Well, you wouldn't actually need to create a spirit, there are plenty of pre-existing spirits for you to summon. It's just a matter of choosing the right one, a spirit that will be interesting enough, won't harm you or your friends, and isn't unwillingly to come ...

but it would be more fun if they would look and act and have our own distinct abilities

so herez an example: 1 of my frindz likez catz so say that the demon or spirit haz catlike features and/or eatz catz, then we could invent a spell and banish it

that would be an interesting day wouldnt it

linked-image

If you have already done it before then why are you asking us for help?

weve made up our own spellz that worked b4 but not this kinda spellz

but it would be more fun if they would look and act and have our own distinct abilities

so herez an example: 1 of my frindz likez catz so say that the demon or spirit haz catlike features and/or eatz catz, then we could invent a spell and banish it

that would be an interesting day wouldnt it

If that's all you want, I sense that you'd have more fun playing Dungeons & Dragons or maybe World of Warcraft. I'm not being snooty (really) it's just that the fun you're describing is completely different from what you'll get if you successfully summoned a spirit, even a harmless one.

im jus sayin that it would b a nice reprieve

You will be in trouble because you will not be creating a spirit, you will be summoning spirits to you, and not necessarily nice ones who do what you want them to. You may as well go get a ouija board and call yourselves all sorts of demons to hang out with. The problem isn't summoning them, it is getting rid of them once you have them.

jus make life interesting, like a tv show

You have a pretty boring life if you need to summon a spirit to have fun. Go find a place that is supposed to be haunted if you want to mess with ghosts. Or get a ouija board and call yourself a demon. That will make life more interesting. But as far as "creating" a spirit, a spirit can only come from something that was once living. You're not God nor are you a Victor Frankenstein. You can't do that.

And you are forgetting that there are some people who would kill to not have thier life be like a "tv show".

Edited by rosenrot

i get wat ur sayin but im 17 an not a kid an we are gonna do it anyway so eether with yallz help or without but yea thatz all im sayin

Well if you really are 17, get a summer job, that should stop you from being bored..

I say live and learn honey!! To me a 17 year old doing these things, seems.... really odd !

but to each it's own i guess. :rolleyes:

chet rawks! :D ......B

linked-image

Well, if cyurious had wanted to summon a Kelly LeBrock impersonator, I'm sure something could have been arranged ... :)

Well, if cyurious had wanted to summon a Kelly LeBrock impersonator, I'm sure something could have been arranged ... :)

yeah, as a matter of fact I know one, his name is frank!! :wub:

Edited by mom4

yeah, as a matter of fact I know one, his name is frank!! :wub:

(as my imagination faints)

y'know, like OMG ... that would be an evil spirit to summon

(as my imagination faints)

y'know, like OMG ... that would be an evil spirit to summon

:rofl::lol: i would say so!

then tell me how 2 create an entity wait no an aura not necessarily a spirit

or mayb i can jus possess an animal with our own created apparitionz

I think this is just silly. Even if you could do this (big if) why? I agree get a summer job, read a few good books, do some volunteer work, for instance help out with the elderly or handicapped. Do something productive and good. :yes: By the way read the rules. 2g. Language: As this is an English speaking forum we ask that our members post only in English. Mobile phone shorthand, fictional languages and "leetspeak" are disallowed. :tu: