Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Non-lethal weapons used against Researchers


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
204 replies to this topic

#46    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 7,357 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK. There if you need me

  • Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:52 AM

I started a thread about the airforce wanting new energy weapons a few weks back

"Air Force Wants New Energy Weapons to Cause Non-Lethal ‘Bioeffects’

The Air Force is preparing to spend millions researching how unknown “bioeffects” happen when the human body is blasted by radiowaves and high-powered microwaves — which the Air Force hopes could lead to exotic new energy weapons.

Recently, the Air Force Bioeffects Division announced it’s exploring how radiation from non-lethal energy weapons can causes changes to the body at the molecular level. The Air Force is pretty broad about what kind of weapons it wants to test: “directed energy, riot control agents, broadband light, acoustic sounds, and blunt impact materials.” An award for a $49 million contract to conduct studies, laboratory tests and field experiments is expected in September, and tests in San Antonio are expected to last for seven years.

more
http://www.wired.com...irected-energy/


http://www.unexplain...opic=245735&hl=

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#47    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 28,243 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:56 AM

View Postseeder, on 02 May 2013 - 03:52 AM, said:

I started a thread about the airforce wanting new energy weapons a few weks back

"Air Force Wants New Energy Weapons to Cause Non-Lethal ‘Bioeffects’

The Air Force is preparing to spend millions researching how unknown “bioeffects” happen when the human body is blasted by radiowaves and high-powered microwaves — which the Air Force hopes could lead to exotic new energy weapons.

Recently, the Air Force Bioeffects Division announced it’s exploring how radiation from non-lethal energy weapons can causes changes to the body at the molecular level. The Air Force is pretty broad about what kind of weapons it wants to test: “directed energy, riot control agents, broadband light, acoustic sounds, and blunt impact materials.” An award for a $49 million contract to conduct studies, laboratory tests and field experiments is expected in September, and tests in San Antonio are expected to last for seven years.

more
http://www.wired.com...irected-energy/


http://www.unexplain...opic=245735&hl=


I have seen that, but have been meaning to dig up some old links for it. I thought they already did this like 50 years ago with sonic weapons? They can just disorientate, or go so far as to destroy organs. They can be lethal or non lethal, but the lethal ones mean a very painful death as far as I know.

I'll get back when I can find some old links on the original tests.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.


#48    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 7,357 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK. There if you need me

  • Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:09 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 02 May 2013 - 03:56 AM, said:

I have seen that, but have been meaning to dig up some old links for it. I thought they already did this like 50 years ago with sonic weapons? They can just disorientate, or go so far as to destroy organs. They can be lethal or non lethal, but the lethal ones mean a very painful death as far as I know.

I'll get back when I can find some old links on the original tests.

Yeh the sonic weapons and one can imagine if the military/air-force continue to develop such.... maybe... we are getting closer to phasers a-la star trek style.

anyway you can defeat such noises if you want to put a box on your head as seen toward the end of this vid



and does this seem familiar? :w00t:
* snip *

Edited by Saru, 02 May 2013 - 10:00 AM.
Video removed due to copyright

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#49    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 28,243 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:08 AM

Found one of them links, have a read of this one mate, LINK



2.2.4.1 Effects of Whole-Body Vibration
For vertical vibratory excitation of a standing or sitting human body, below 2 Hz the body
moves as a whole. Above, amplification by resonances occurs with frequencies depending on
body parts, individuals, and posture. A main resonance is at about 5 Hz where the greatest discomfort is caused; sometimes the head moves strongest at about 4 Hz. The voice may warble at
10 to 20 Hz, and eye resonances within the head may be responsible for blurred vision between22
Section 2.2 in Griffin (note 64). 99
Section VII.B. in v. Gierke and Parker (note 30); see also: H. von Gierke, "Biodynamic Response of the Human 100
Body," Applied Mechanics Review 17 (12) (December 1964), pp. 951-58; H. von Gierke, "Response of the Body to
Mechanical Forces," Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 152 (Art. 1) (1968), pp. 172-86.
Section 5.3 in Griffin (note 64), and references quoted there. 101
See note 100. 102
If the sound pressure would affect only a part of the body surface, sideward movement and shear waves in the 103
tissue would result with much greater energy deposition.
Kryter 1970 (note 48); Melnick (note 48). 104
15 and 60 Hz. In-phase movement of all organs in the abdominal cavity with consequent 99
variation of the lung volume and chest wall is responsible for the resonance at 4-6 Hz.100
Vibration above 2 Hz produces several physiological effects (cardiovascular, respiratory,
endocrine, etc.) that are important for judging comfort, e.g., in travel and work. In the present
context, more drastic effects are of interest. In a variety of studies, humans have experienced
accelerations of 15 m/s to 100 m/s amplitude with frequencies between 1 and 25 Hz (note that 2 2
the gravity acceleration at sea level is g=9.8 m/s ). They suffered, inter alia, from dyspnoea, chest 2
and periumbilical pain, and under some conditions gastrointestinal bleeding. The subjective
tolerance was reached at 35 m/s at 1 Hz, 20 m/s from 4 to 8 Hz, and 65 m/s at 20 Hz. No 22 2
lasting effects were observed.101

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.


#50    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

    Astral Projection

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined:14 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

View Postseeder, on 02 May 2013 - 03:52 AM, said:

Recently, the Air Force Bioeffects Division announced it’s exploring how radiation from non-lethal energy weapons can causes changes to the body at the molecular level. The Air Force is pretty broad about what kind of weapons it wants to test: “directed energy, riot control agents, broadband light, acoustic sounds, and blunt impact materials.”

Posted Image

What I can tell you from my experience is the thyroid gland is being tragetted. They really lay it on thick when it's your time for sleep. One way to counter this is by wearing a thyroid collar. The other thing is simulating Tinnitus. The reason I can tell this isn't natural is you can walk in the room being targetted and there it is very strong. Walk into another room and its a lot weaker. I believe the purpose of this is for agitation so you'll lose sleep, maybe get fired from your job, and suffer from exhaustion.

Danny Gordon from the Whytheville, Virginia case was told they would try to kill someone off using a skin contact chemical if the person continued to pursue the UFO subject matter and they would also target familiy members. In the Unsolved Mysteries program two of his daughters suddenly came down with hepatitus after he said he wouldn't back off.


Wacthing Cspan recently an academia guy was pressing a white house space spokesperson on weaponized satellites and the response was it was hard to enforce it because a sattelite is unverifiable. My theory is some of this weaponry that could be used against people could be coming from sattelites. Technology has come a long way.

See: Can satellites see through buildings?

yes! they can! there are "archaeological" satellites which can penetrate 80m below ground - and this is 20-30 years old Russian technology.
They use microwave mostly, infrared does not penetrate walls or other objects and x-ray radiation is to weak for clear images. But satellites use whole range of spectrum from radio waves to gamma-ray, depending on its purpose.


My main concern is with ionizing radiation. To get realiable readings the proper euqipment isn't cheap. So that gives the people targetting the average person almost a free pass to comit muder and make it seem natural. If you know your thyroid gland is being tragetted then that's not a very good sign. Microwaves are non-ionizing radiation and is not as bad as a concern.

"riot control agents"

I believe the people currently testing out non lethal weponry on unsuspecting civilians deem it as necessary. If you look how the world is shaping these days there's probably going to be a need to control riots and increasing unrest with larger populations.

Another concern with technology is it desensitizes killing someone. It's much easier comitting genocide or torturing someone if you are just pressing a button or seeing the person inside their room using a satellitle and being able to harass them using an iPad.
Unfortuantely if you look at the drone killings and the controversy derived from that it is what America has become.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 03 May 2013 - 11:07 AM.


#51    mcrom901

mcrom901

    plasmoid ninja

  • Member
  • 5,547 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:multiverse

  • space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:59 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 03 May 2013 - 10:51 AM, said:

What I can tell you from my experience is the thyroid gland is being tragetted. They really lay it on thick when it's your time for sleep. One way to counter this is by wearing a thyroid collar. The other thing is simulating Tinnitus. The reason I can tell this isn't natural is you can walk in the room being targetted and there it is very strong. Walk into another room and its a lot weaker. I believe the purpose of this is for agitation so you'll lose sleep, maybe get fired from your job, and suffer from exhaustion.


Posted Image


#52    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,082 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 03 May 2013 - 10:51 AM, said:

Posted Image

What I can tell you from my experience is the thyroid gland is being tragetted. They really lay it on thick when it's your time for sleep. One way to counter this is by wearing a thyroid collar. The other thing is simulating Tinnitus. The reason I can tell this isn't natural is you can walk in the room being targetted and there it is very strong. Walk into another room and its a lot weaker. I believe the purpose of this is for agitation so you'll lose sleep, maybe get fired from your job, and suffer from exhaustion.
Have you tried a tinfoil hat?


#53    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

    Secret Jesus

  • Member
  • 2,429 posts
  • Joined:11 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 03 May 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

Have you tried a tinfoil hat?
Never mind a tinfoil, if he's being targeted with EM radiation of any sort, he should convert his home into a huge Faraday cage.  That should do the trick and block any malicious unwanted microwave energy beams.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#54    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 7,357 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK. There if you need me

  • Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:39 PM

Posted Image



It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#55    jeem

jeem

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Joined:08 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Anti Darwin Theory-
    "Survival of the Most Idiot"

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:15 AM

At least they are not killing or threatening to kill UFO researchers.  While witnesses offer a rosy picture of the UFO phenomenon, other, darker visions have obsessed some saucer enthusiasts. In fact, even witnesses agree that all is not well. Sinister forces oppose the  research of UFO. Some of these are extraterrestrial and others terrestrial, and they work together to thwart the emergence of the truth.


#56    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

    Just a contributor..

  • Member
  • 2,487 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gold Coast (Qld, Australia)

  • I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless..

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:05 AM

My favorite thread this month!

I think a Stundie award might be in the offing...  Just a nomination away..

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#57    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

    Astral Projection

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined:14 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:26 AM

View Postjeem, on 05 May 2013 - 06:15 AM, said:

At least they are not killing or threatening to kill UFO researchers.  While witnesses offer a rosy picture of the UFO phenomenon, other, darker visions have obsessed some saucer enthusiasts. In fact, even witnesses agree that all is not well. Sinister forces oppose the  research of UFO. Some of these are extraterrestrial and others terrestrial, and they work together to thwart the emergence of the truth.

I'm surprised but I guess it's just a sign of the times = desperation. Everyone know that America is a sucky corrupt country in constant war. Went down the shetter a long time ago.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 05 May 2013 - 11:28 AM.


#58    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

    Astral Projection

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined:14 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:46 PM

I can see why some people are skeptical to my claims and it is good to be a skeptic demanding evidence. For personal reasons I don't want to get too much into counter measures or what is going on behind the scene for obvious reasons. It seems to be related to my UFO activity on the internet and posting to this forum. Obviously what I post exposing UFO and ET patterns does not bode well with cover-up types out there. The goal is just to make people aware that suppressive tacticts using non leathal weaponry is happening or could be happening. This may be something new and isolated or it could be more wide spread.


#59    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 28,243 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:38 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 05 May 2013 - 12:46 PM, said:

I can see why some people are skeptical to my claims and it is good to be a skeptic demanding evidence. For personal reasons I don't want to get too much into counter measures or what is going on behind the scene for obvious reasons. It seems to be related to my UFO activity on the internet and posting to this forum. Obviously what I post exposing UFO and ET patterns does not bode well with cover-up types out there. The goal is just to make people aware that suppressive tacticts using non leathal weaponry is happening or could be happening. This may be something new and isolated or it could be more wide spread.

The Thyroid gun is not going to be effective against a large number of females. Graves Disease is common during pregnancy, (bonus side effect is it makes some women's boobs grow bigger :w00t: )  and quite often the thyroid is removed as a treatment. Not all that unusual for cancer to be the cause fo one losing a thyroid either. After that, one must take Thyroxin for the remained of their life.
Chemical that kill on skin contact have the nasty side effect of being rather dangers. Remember that atrocity of the Subway Sarin attack? Hard to contain stuff like that, or not affect others in the immediate vicinity.

If you are concerned that you have someone shooting Microwaves at you, buy a tester. They glow read when microwaves hit it. Couple of dollars at any kitchen shop. And as I pointed out, non lethal weaponry is no secret, everybody has heard of rubber bullets, there is aven a song about them, and tasers can be bought personally these days. Not sure what you think the usage might be.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.


#60    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

    Astral Projection

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Joined:14 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:06 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 May 2013 - 12:38 AM, said:

The Thyroid gun is not going to be effective against a large number of females. Graves Disease is common during pregnancy, (bonus side effect is it makes some women's boobs grow bigger :w00t: )  and quite often the thyroid is removed as a treatment. Not all that unusual for cancer to be the cause fo one losing a thyroid either. After that, one must take Thyroxin for the remained of their life.
Chemical that kill on skin contact have the nasty side effect of being rather dangers. Remember that atrocity of the Subway Sarin attack? Hard to contain stuff like that, or not affect others in the immediate vicinity.

If you are concerned that you have someone shooting Microwaves at you, buy a tester. They glow read when microwaves hit it. Couple of dollars at any kitchen shop. And as I pointed out, non lethal weaponry is no secret, everybody has heard of rubber bullets, there is aven a song about them, and tasers can be bought personally these days. Not sure what you think the usage might be.

Cheap microwave testers are a waste of money. It will not give you a reliable reading. Paranoia about microwaves is pretty stupid to begin with.

Exposing the thyroid to ionizing radiation is pretty serious especially in children but it all depends on the amount of radiation you are exposed to. See the thyroid collars and lead aprons below.

Posted Image

Your off on the skin contact chemical. I don't think what Danny Gordon was referring to was like the Sarin attack in Japan. In the Danny Gordon case the skin contact chemical was supposed to be lethal. Not a non lethal weapon nor a chemical attack where a person is being gassed.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users