Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I just ruin everything Don't I?

UnsecureMistress

crying.gif It seems to me everytime I post somthing here and there.. everyone leaves that topic and moves onto another?!?! crying.gif Am i doing somthing wrong?!?! crying.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UnsecureMistress

• Blood Angel

• dust19

• PurpleStuart

Maybe not on purpose, but I certainly think you avatar is 'trying too hard' because it seems to me that it's quite the new teeny trend these days. Sorry. You also type 'like' too much.

But also, that's just how it works around here....not many topics stay active continuously.

And some of us are grouchy sometimes.

original.gif

Don't feel bad, I seem to kill my share of topics too. But it's just the nature of the forum, don't take it personally.

Hey! I like..ermmm.. am very fond my Avatar!! Its cute!! blink.gif

you must have patience, i had to wait a while before someone answered my post, sometimes the people that are interested in the particular subject may not be online, or that people are still concocting replys.....patience young padawan.

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

you have the entire internet at your fingertips, and no picture of a puppy.....

how about two puppies hugging eachother in a suggestive manner? You'd like that wouldn't you...

You like being mean to me don't you..? Just cause I am a little younger then everyone else crying.gif

Thats alright I will keep out of your buisness and to my own.. Like my avatar better now then Do you?

Don't listen to him UnsecureMistress. He's a centrist. Personally I love your avatar. There's nothing I like seeing more than girls in swimsuits hugging. Well. Not a lot more.

LOL, Ah.. good times.. anyways.. I changed.. it.. *sniffle*.. I hope everyone is happy now! crying.gif

Sweetie, calm down...Don't let the opinions of one person on this forum discourage you from having any avatar you like. But do keep in mind that there are many many opinions on this forum, which is quite an appeal for most of us. So what if you are the last one to reply to a thread, it's happened to me here lots of times. It doesn't mean anything bad.

BloodAngel made some good points.

sometimes the people that are interested in the particular subject may not be online, or that people are still concocting replys

Anyway, welcome to the forum! Hope you stick around long enough to enjoy it here! There really are some great and intelligent people who post here, fascinating topics, and never a dull moment. wavey.gif

i just pick fights with aslan is all (kind of...mostly unintentionally)

Let's all be happy now. Yay! fluffy bunnies everywhere. Lets all stroll through the glittery morning mist in the land of sharing. ahhh.

original.gif

ok i'm done now.

talking of avatars i like yours at the moment, i really do hate it when people label me as a goth, yet i have no idea why they say it. anywho welcome to the forum, the people here are nice and have made me feel welcome, one of the few forums that actually have accepted me and my ideals and beliefs, but their will be always someone who disagree just try not to take offense. thumbsup.gif

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

There really are some great and intelligent people who post here,

And then there's me, be afraid muahahahahahahaha!