Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A SUPER daddy aged just 29 has set a new

chemical-licker

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...1-children.html

<h2 class="padding-bottom-7" style="font-size: 1.05em; line-height: 1.05em;"> A SUPER daddy aged just 29 has set a new record in the US by fathering TWENTY ONE kids. </h2> Desmond Hatchett's children have 11 different mums and their ages range from a newborn to 11-years-old.

The prolific father even boasted of fathering four tots by different women in the same year.

His giant brood came to light after authorities in Tennessee took Hatchett to court for non payment of child support.

His name appeared on official documents 11 times representing 15 of his 21 kids.

He has claimed he didn't plan to set a record, adding: "It just happened."

US authorities are now braced for more women coming forward to claim he is the dad of their children after he appeared on local TV.

Hatchett, who earns minimum wage, told reporters he knows the names and ages of all his children.

And he said the women he was involved with were all aware of his large family.

One mum, who has two kids with Hatchett, said she should get £44-a-month but rarely receives any child support.

She revealed: "It's frustrating, but usually, when I ask he gives it to me."

Hatchett told the TV station that he did not plan to have any more youngsters.

"I'm done. I'll say I'm done," he said.

Authorities in Knoxville ordered Hatchett to appear in court to explain how he intends to pay child support for the 21 kids.

He arrived for the hearing with just over £300.

Officials now plan to take half of his monthly salary but said that he would work out to just over £1-A-WEEK for each of his children.

Hatchett's lawyer Keith Pope said: "The children can't all be supported by Desmond, so the state of Tennessee has had to step in."

Hatchett's court appearance provoked a bitter response from Knoxville residents with calls for him to be castrated.

:o FoR gOd SaKE

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kimi81

• chemical-licker

• Leonardo

• Bill Hill

Anyone know how to tie really good knots?

HN

HN

:lol: Or own a good pair of shears.

they should've took more than half his pay! they should split 95% of his pay between them all. i wonder how much they all get with child benefits in total :wacko:

I want to know if all these baby mammas know about his huge brood, why none of them had sense enough to make him wear a rubber! Or why none of them used their own birth controll for that matter!

Edited by MirrorImage

Spikews.........

Thanks

B???

I think the term super daddy is used in the ironical sense.

Live the dream, live the stereotype...

I'm sorry but pretty much donating your DNA does not make a 'Daddy'.

This guy and the mum's of these kids make me sick. It's about time to learn what the word 'monogamy' and 'birth control' mean.

Trojan needs to hire this guy for commercials to sell condoms.

"I got 21 kids...now I buy Trojan in bulk"

heres a good compromise he should sell his sperm to pay off he child support he owes they must be pretty good if he had that many kids

I'm sorry but pretty much donating your DNA does not make a 'Daddy'.

This guy and the mum's of these kids make me sick. It's about time to learn what the word 'monogamy' and 'birth control' mean.

you sound like jeremy kyle :lol:

It really does... :D

HN

That made me smile while enjoying my Morning coffee.. ;)

''He has claimed he didn't plan to set a record, adding: "It just happened."

Kinda sounds like nobody has sat him down & explained how babies are made......''dang, I wondered why that kept happening''

& yes Bill, he does sort of fit a stereotype.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

I phoned him up once, very strange recorded message on his answer machine.. :huh:

"Hi this is lick slurrrp lick Jeremy Kyle.... sslurrrrppppp lick please leave a message after the

licccckkk ssllllurrrpp llllick slurp licck bleeepp"

Kinda sounds like nobody has sat him down & explained how babies are made......''dang, I wondered why that kept happening''

:lol: who's brave enough to admit that on this forum.

I guessed right...

again, I was using 'advanced models of mathmatical probability'

''He has claimed he didn't plan to set a record, adding: "It just happened."

So what stereotype does he fit that you guy's keep mentioning?? Fill me in, because I'm lost here :rolleyes:

So what stereotype does he fit that you guy's keep mentioning?? Fill me in, because I'm lost here :rolleyes:

A stereotype of the kind of guy that can't control anything below his waist, couldn't give a toss about the consequences, expects everyone else to pick up the tab & then says something dumb like "It just happened." when he's found out. We have a t.v. show here devoted to them, it's called 'THE JEREMY KYLE SHOW' I think your equivalent is called 'MAURY'

Edited by itsnotoutthere

I think it might have something to do with this government study:

linked-image

Current living situations also differ greatly across racial/ethnic categories. White children are somewhat more likely to live with two married parents than are Hispanic children — 78.2 percent of White children live in such households, compared with 66.2 percent of Hispanic children.(4) White children are twice as likely as Black children to live with two married parents — some 38.9 percent of Black children live in such households. More than 40 percent of Black children live with a single mother, compared with one-fifth of Hispanic children and about 12 percent of White children. Black children are somewhat more likely to live in a cohabiting family (4.2 percent) than White and Hispanic children (2.8 percent and 2.5 percent, respectively). About four percent of children in each racial/ethnic group live with a single father.link

I want to know if all these baby mammas know about his huge brood, why none of them had sense enough to make him wear a rubber! Or why none of them used their own birth controll for that matter!

You make an excellent point. Here you have all kinds of birth control available to the general public, yet not one of them used it.

What's wrong with these people i have no idea, but all of them, him, the babys mommas, all should be sterilized permanently so they can't reproduce anymore kids,especially him.Just disgusting. I know people expressed horror at the couple with the 17 kids, forgot their name, but at least,they are married

and can afford to support their kids, and are in a stable relationship.

I think it might have something to do with this government study:

linked-image

I was aware of the stereotype......that was sarcasm ;) I just wanted to know how long this thread would go before some genius turned it into into an excuse to criticize African American men and brought race into the discussion. Thanks for posting the statistics though, I'm sure they will get the ball rolling quite nicely :rolleyes:

Edited by Kim81

I must admit I hadn't even realised the guy was african american. I had a picture in my head of some white guy wearing baggy pants, boxers hanging out and a backwards baseball cap.

P.S You can't argue with statistics, LOL (sarcasm) 8 out of 10 people know that.