Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

VX GAS

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    CASTOR

CASTOR

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

• "If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." -George Bernard Shaw

Posted 21 March 2003 - 01:23 AM

i have been reading about vx gas and its effects on the human body. you can read all about it here. http://www.chem.ox.ac.uk/mom/vx/VX.htm  
the Iraq gov. is sapposed to have a good amount of it and mustard gass. now that there are news people in with the armed forces, i really hope we dont have to watch the effects on live tv. i think this stuff is really interesting. hope you guys do too.

CASTOR                                                  

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei

#2    loganXman

loganXman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 314 posts

• I go or i wanna go..

Posted 21 March 2003 - 01:30 AM

where did u hear that the iraqi govt. has it?
this stuff is too crazy, crazzzzzzzy and amazzzzzzzzzzing                                                  

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand.
That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
We shall flow a river forth to Thee,
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomie Partris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."
-Boondock Saints

#3    CASTOR

CASTOR

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

• "If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." -George Bernard Shaw

Posted 21 March 2003 - 01:50 AM

i was watching the news the other day and they were saying what all weapons that iraq had that could have potential for mass destruction, and that was one of them. and you are right, this stuff is crazy! i would never want to even come near it, let alone the liquid. thanks for the reply!

CASTOR                                                  

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei

#4    racerette

racerette

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 21 March 2003 - 03:04 AM

This is some scary stuff..... I hope it never gets used.                                                  

Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.

#5    Guest_Guest_bounty_hunter_*

Guest_Guest_bounty_hunter_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2003 - 04:44 AM

ya i chat with some pople in kuwait , stories ofcourse about what sadaam does with his opposers, that stuff is just *shivers*                                                  

#6    Shack

Shack

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 March 2003 - 03:42 PM

yeah, if you've got all this junk, you need somebody to test it on.  And Saddam has plenty of bods to spare. well, for the moment anyway.  unlike al-qaeda, who could only test it on doggies.  i suppose if you wanted to wipe out a canine civilisation that would be useful....

hateful stuff.                                                  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users