Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 5 votes

1960 Evil Overpass ! Humble, TX

• Please log in to reply
671 replies to this topic

#16    yadrisil

yadrisil

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE(NME_locus @ Jul 26 2005, 10:25 AM)
Sorry, I have not posted for a while. I have not had the chance to post or go back to the area because I've been busy at work. Good job investigating guys. Did anyone get any pictures of inside the theater? The church is located  close to the underpass. It's not a typical style church, it's more like a modern store, it's all white. The last time I remebered passing underneath the uncerpass, there was a huge cross standing in the front of it.

View Post

Unfortunately I left my digital camera at home because we hadn't originally planned on exploring anything, but I think I mentioned that we got a box of tapes featuring songs from "The Bachelor", which are scary enough  tongue.gif.

#17    NME_locus

NME_locus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

• "My job as a skeptic is not to deny the paranormal, but to flush out the fakes so that we focus on the claims worthy of being authentic."

Posted 26 July 2005 - 08:05 PM

LOL.....Maybe we can all organize something and investigate with a few members.

#18    lordnikon446

lordnikon446

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

• "lance stay in your room""why" "cause your an imbarassment"

Posted 28 July 2005 - 06:53 AM

i know of the place , i live in atascacita and friend and i went out there before.  that night i thought that i was  trippn or somethn out there on the tracks, i had seen a glimps of red eyes(some kinda demonic activity) and that was it.  i asked if the poeple i was with saw it ,no else did, werent paying attention.  i felt this wierd vibe as if pressure and someone constantly on my ass(say that feeling ever walk in the woods by yourself and all eyes on you,that feeling).  well we went around in the woods for awhile and looked around , now we didnt have any of equipment on us except flashlight and cell phone.  but i do remember my flashlight messing up and ended up useing my cell phone for light to guide the way.  well theBIG THING IS WERE GOIN BACK OUT like thurs or fri this week. the exact location of the entarance site is behind this church daycare facility, LANDMARK (NEXT TO HOME DEPOT)when your on the tracks youll notice a path somewhat grown over(been a while) not hard to find.  of what i remember from the last time i was there, there was 2 stones together close to the entrance and theres a few more not that far way fromthe path.  now they also got this big circle concrete water hole back there , possibly a hut from a bum(HAHAHAH)but true, and theres this section back there of concrete blocks .  we havent searchd fully but hopfully we get alot. if tha pics dont work at night , ill take em during the day to show you the location and what all im talking about. hope ive shared some wierd sh** i experienced with yall and ill try to post some pics on here.~ clint

#19    NME_locus

NME_locus

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

• "My job as a skeptic is not to deny the paranormal, but to flush out the fakes so that we focus on the claims worthy of being authentic."

Posted 29 July 2005 - 01:32 AM

lordnikon446 welcome to UM.
Holy crap... that was how I felt, super bad vibes.. The bench is a famous spot where an apparition sits......blah... that sucks. Man, I wish I could have known you guys were going, I'd ask to join ya'll.

Edited by NME_locus, 29 July 2005 - 01:32 AM.

#20    Night Star

Night Star

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 222 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 02:15 AM

If anyone discovers anything unusual in their investigations, I would love to hear about it.

Posted Image

#21    lordnikon446

lordnikon446

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE(NME_locus @ Jul 28 2005, 05:32 PM)
lordnikon446 welcome to UM.
Holy crap... that was how I felt, super bad vibes.. The bench is a famous spot where an apparition sits......blah... that sucks. Man, I wish I could have known you guys were going, I'd ask to join ya'll.

View Post

we werent goin tonight , decided on tommorrow(friday) , is there a contact # i can reach you and we could possibly meet up there tommorrow.

#22    lordnikon446

lordnikon446

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 08:56 AM

guys just got back from 1960 overpass site and a blue light cemitary and outta 55 pics i got 15 that came out, we tottally had that weird vibe back there tonight just like cold tingleing on cheecks and neck, and started hearing stuff further in the woods,so we headed closer back to the entrance and the blue light cem was nice , no weird vibes there ,but fun, big cem. found some fresh graves and i got this cool pic of the fresh grave and orbs all around. damn that was fun, hope to go back out tomorrow nihgt, later yall~clint

one pic in woods is 1960/ other is BLC

Attached Files

#23    lordnikon446

lordnikon446

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE(lordnikon446 @ Jul 30 2005, 12:56 AM)
guys just got back from 1960 overpass site and a blue light cemitary and outta 55 pics i got 15 that came out, we tottally had that weird vibe back there tonight just like cold tingleing on cheecks and neck, and started hearing stuff further in the woods,so we headed closer back to the entrance and the blue light cem was nice , no weird vibes there ,but fun, big cem. found some fresh graves and i got this cool pic of the fresh grave and orbs all around. damn that was fun, hope to go back out tomorrow nihgt, later yall~clint

one pic in woods is 1960/ other is BLC

View Post

also , both my dig cameras were totally messing up at both sites,definetly on the 1960 site, be prepared to get pissed constantly, i was...(the pic here is at the second site)
yall will have to look at these pics full screeen and turn the light off the cheak it out.  i try to dim the pics for beter view.

Attached Files

#24    Mr Supertypo

Mr Supertypo

Hi...

• 1,773 posts

• not for nothing, but you sound like a half [...]

Posted 30 July 2005 - 09:04 AM

It is said that walking Corpses can be seen walikng around.

WTF? ZOMBIES??????  blink.gif

Remember to do a headshot then  tongue.gif

Finally got my black belt....

#25    Mr Supertypo

Mr Supertypo

Hi...

• 1,773 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 09:18 AM

That place seems almust to good to be true...demons, ghost's, ghouls, zombies  we need only a handfull of werewolves, dracula and frankenstein and that would be the perfect place! Call for Van Helsing blink.gif  tongue.gif

PS

sorry for the joking guys....but I just wish there was a place like that were I live..and US is TO FAR AWAY!
But be carefull moving inside what seems to be abandoned abitations because they may be private propriety and moving inside without a permit is a crime.
But im sure u guys know that..im saying that if there are some wannabies who want to try that.

#26    piercing_maniac

piercing_maniac

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• THE ORANGE MAN'S GOT ME!!!!

Posted 30 July 2005 - 08:28 PM

Damn! I hate the idea of bodies being moved..... i think that by doing that the area was just begging to be haunted tongue.gif But wouldnt you be a little angry id someone moved your grave??

#27    Mr Supertypo

Mr Supertypo

Hi...

• 1,773 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE(piercing_maniac @ Jul 30 2005, 08:28 PM)
Damn! I hate the idea of bodies being moved..... i think that by doing that the area was just begging to be haunted tongue.gif But wouldnt you be a little angry id someone moved your grave??

View Post

happen all the time....but rarely someBODY complain...

#28    lordnikon446

lordnikon446

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 04:31 AM

we went out sat night and during the day too to at the 1960 again . pics here.

Attached Files

#29    lordnikon446

lordnikon446

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE(lordnikon446 @ Jul 31 2005, 08:31 PM)
we went out sat night and during the day too to at the 1960 again . pics here.

View Post

more pics

Attached Files

#30    lordnikon446

lordnikon446

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 04:41 AM

pics, this pic is of me heading out of the woods(orb right on my back at the time)
the next pic is me sitting at a bentch near the back by the tracks, look a little to the left above me , theres a faint orb above me, possibly better if ya lighen up the pic, or full size it with a black background.

Attached Files

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users