Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PSI shielding question...?

PSI Rockin

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PSI Rockin

• F3SS

• Lumpino

• AmIPsychic87

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rlyeh

Yes. Wether by insects, humans or meteor strikes. What the hell is a psi shield?

Yes. Wether by insects, humans or meteor strikes. What the hell is a psi shield?

What I meant is a PSI ball shield thingy... ya know? Where you make a shield with a PSI ball.

Well I can't say for certain it will block anything but I've managed to put up PSI shields to reduce damage... I mean I got punched with it up and I didn't even feel it or get bruised in the place I was struck at so its possible I guess.

Can making a PSI shield protect against physical attacks? Thanks!

Yes, but it's a bit complicated. See for example yoga siddhi. Is necessary long term special meditation.

Well I can't say for certain it will block anything but I've managed to put up PSI shields to reduce damage... I mean I got punched with it up and I didn't even feel it or get bruised in the place I was struck at so its possible I guess.

You're kidding right?... RIGHT??... That's amazing! So modivational! I'm really gonna start learing and practicing this incase of terrorist attacks.

No it isn't.

Can making a PSI shield protect against physical attacks? Thanks!

Not really. When your invested in the belief that you can be harmed through various kinds of attacks, you create that reality. In my view it is better to be authentically compassionate.

This video pretty much describes how I feel about force fields in general.

• Like 1