Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Personal Encounters with Aliens

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,082 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 09 January 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

Sorry but i can't believe you, you said you've seen them 6-7 times why don't you people ever try to catch them on camera or mobile phone... So much recording equipment and only stories..

Before all this began, have you been reading,viewing any alien based videos, books , pictures?

He knows the experience because he had them... he didnt have to read books for that.. how about we read what he has to say.. or are other humans, the ones we find with publications at Barnes and Noble more credible?  I dont think he needs to have a picture to remember what he saw.. do you only believe peoples stories that show you a picture afterwards? You dont have to believe HIM, but I doubt your comment would make him stop believing what he knows hes seen.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#17    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,082 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

Or maybe you asked if hes been reading books about this stuff because it may have influenced his perceptions... he can answer that. I know for me my supernatural experiences were natural, I didn't read about stuff like that until afterwards, years later since I could never get the experiences off my mind. They leave a lasting impression you know. We try to find info in books and online to answer our questions, like what does it mean and why... the answers are hard to find. I think its a very slow process, at least it has been for me, a never ending quest, and thats ok. Its supposed to be a mystery or at least somewhat of one for now. Thats why theres a story and a skeptic, there is hard core reality, and sometimes the spiritual is more physical in nature than a picture could ever be.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#18    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

• One day I saw my doppelganger and someone in heaven revealed to me that I had been cloned by aliens.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

I believe that aliens are the devil and that God and the angels intervened to help.

Ive never read much of anything on aliens, my interest is more in the spiritual since Jesus had found me.

Edited by notforgotten, 09 January 2013 - 06:00 PM.

#19    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,114 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:40 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 09 January 2013 - 05:26 PM, said:

I refuse to argue my testimony. I know it's real. You can either accept it as such or not.

fair call.. I say.. not accepted..

#20    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:33 AM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 08 January 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

Have you been reading 50 shades of gray?

Who are these annoying advertisers who keep picking key words out of our posts?

#21    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 09 January 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

I believe that aliens are the devil and that God and the angels intervened to help.

Ive never read much of anything on aliens, my interest is more in the spiritual since Jesus had found me.

I have never thought of them as gods, angels or demons, although I'm sure that people in a pre-scientific era could have easily made that mistake.

#22    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:37 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 08 January 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

The first encounter was in the spirtual and I believe was a revelation from God. I was lying down to sleep when I heard the sound of a space craft ringing in my ears. Then all of a sudden, an alien spirit appeared sitting, right before my eyes. He appeared to be a grey, short and big headed with large eyes. He began to speak in a language which sounded like an old telegraph machine. His final word was in english and he said, "human". The interesting part of this is that as I laid there, obviously a human, he thought that I could understand his language before he determined that I was human. This leads me to believe that their are aliens in human bodies.

My second experience is with the invisible as well. My wife and I have both been able to see the invisible for quite some time. My wife and I both saw a spirit that looked

Well, I've never "seen" invisible ETs, although I know that some of their craft have been invisible or also able to mimic clouds and other natural environmental features.

In the military, the pictures I saw of the three dead ones looked like they had broken their little necks in the crash, which proved to my satisfaction that some of them could indeed die--or be killed and terminated with extreme prejudice.  When one is in the army, that is always important information to know.

#23    banskevie

banskevie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

Yes, my body was cloned and my wife and I saw the spirit of that clone.Posted ImagePosted Image

#24    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,322 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:11 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 08 January 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

The first encounter was in the spirtual and I believe was a revelation from God. I was lying down to sleep when I heard the sound of a space craft ringing in my ears. Then all of a sudden, an alien spirit appeared sitting, right before my eyes. He appeared to be a grey, short and big headed with large eyes. He began to speak in a language which sounded like an old telegraph machine. His final word was in english and he said, "human". The interesting part of this is that as I laid there, obviously a human, he thought that I could understand his language before he determined that I was human. This leads me to believe that their are aliens in human bodies.

My second experience is with the invisible as well. My wife and I have both been able to see the invisible for quite some time. My wife and I both saw a spirit that looked exactly like me, but he wasn't me. By the powers of what I believe to be the higher angels, while completely awake, I experienced five female spirits who laid on top of me in a chronological order of a cloning process. They all had kissed me and the first had a liquid substance covering its body and another substance in its mouth. The female spirits had progressively less liquid on them until the last one, which was completely normal. This experience leads me to believe that my body has been cloned by aliens.

My third and hopefully final experience was in this visible world. I was running a fever one night and sleeping. My wife and I had the fan blowing on us that night and could easily smell things in the room. My fever began to suddenly rise and I began squirming in bed, awakening, when I smelt their scent. It smelt like something that comes from water. They quickly scurried out the bedroom door and the scent went away. Why they were there and what they wanted, I do not know. I believe that it was God who intervened by making my fever go up and chasing them away.

WHAT?! :no: :huh:  I've highlighted the area's of which seriously have me scratching my head. Are you playing with us? Is this a joke? When speaking to a collective group of believers/non-believers, blurting out things of which point to delusional behavior, spins your credibility down to the negatives my friend. You're speaking about "events" that happened in the spiritual, and the invisible. Do you see the issue here? Especially when discussing a topic of which there is no scientific evidence of it being a reality in the first place. Then adding these types of "events," you're only hurting the rest of the field of UFOlogy and their credibility.....

#25    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:42 AM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 10 January 2013 - 04:11 AM, said:

WHAT?! :no: :huh:  I've highlighted the area's of which seriously have me scratching my head. Are you playing with us? Is this a joke? When speaking to a collective group of believers/non-believers, blurting out things of which point to delusional behavior, spins your credibility down to the negatives my friend. You're speaking about "events" that happened in the spiritual, and the invisible. Do you see the issue here? Especially when discussing a topic of which there is no scientific evidence of it being a reality in the first place. Then adding these types of "events," you're only hurting the rest of the field of UFOlogy and their credibility.....

Well, this is unexplained-mysteries. I am afraid most mysteries will remain unexplained. :)  To be fair, he believes that alien are more of the spiritual realm. Believers of UFOs from another planet have nothing to fear.

#26    coolguy

coolguy

Poltergeist

• 2,147 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:00 AM

In my town there was 2 people taken by aliens.

#27    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:18 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 10 January 2013 - 05:00 AM, said:

In my town there was 2 people taken by aliens.

:lol: :) :hmm: :( :no: :cry: :alien:

#28    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,322 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 10 January 2013 - 04:42 AM, said:

Well, this is unexplained-mysteries. I am afraid most mysteries will remain unexplained. :)  To be fair, he believes that alien are more of the spiritual realm. Believers of UFOs from another planet have nothing to fear.

Oh, I know that this is UM. Trust me, I'm no newbie. I'm simply stating that when someone pops out with these types of claims to the general public, it's the entire community that is frowned upon and the credibility that is hurt. Not just the group of people whom believe aliens are spiritual.

#29    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 10 January 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

Oh, I know that this is UM. Trust me, I'm no newbie. I'm simply stating that when someone pops out with these types of claims to the general public, it's the entire community that is frowned upon and the credibility that is hurt. Not just the group of people whom believe aliens are spiritual.

I don't think the credibility of the community should be consider when someone share a genuine experience. I don't think it's fair to say to someone they shouldn't share it just because "it sounded too strange". Many of us accused the gov't of hiding things, and if we are doing the same, then how can we expect them to tell us the truth? I would hope than anyone with genuine experiences to share their, no matter how strange it might be. We all want the truth, so everything should be on the table, imo.

btw, I would never call you or anyone else for that matter, a newbie. heck, I am more of a newbie than you. :tu:

#30    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,322 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 10 January 2013 - 11:55 PM, said:

I don't think the credibility of the community should be consider when someone share a genuine experience. I don't think it's fair to say to someone they shouldn't share it just because "it sounded too strange". Many of us accused the gov't of hiding things, and if we are doing the same, then how can we expect them to tell us the truth? I would hope than anyone with genuine experiences to share their, no matter how strange it might be. We all want the truth, so everything should be on the table, imo.

btw, I would never call you or anyone else for that matter, a newbie. heck, I am more of a newbie than you. :tu:

I get where you're coming from. However, with my experience, and not just here on UM, but in real life, all it takes is one crazy claim, and the rest of the world discredits everyone else. Just like with any other collective group of people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users