Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Do Governments like Conspiracy Theories?

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:49 PM

POPULAR

Do you think that governments like some of the crazier conspriacy theories because they divert attention  from bad stuff there really doing?
I do!

#2    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:55 PM

They definitely do, the big players in the big industries, banks and government love it. While the insane theories are being thrown around all the sheep will ignore the ones that are actually true.

It's brilliant. It's why I personally think Alex Jones is a disinformationist used to create this air of nutjob around conspiracy theories.

The Fact is the world is run by bankers, oil companies, pharmaceutical companies and big money. They control most governments through money. It's not even a conspiracy theory, but nobody realises this because it's mixed in with some insane "out there" stuff.

Take the fact the government themselves cannot step foot in the federal reserve. Also the federal reserve is a private bank, not government run. So the fact is a private bank owns the Dollar. lol How is that a conspiracy theory really?

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#3    Reann

Reann

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:04 PM

Coffey
Is it so, do you think that he really is an  disinformationis ? I've always  wondered if he was true or not . In that case that would mean that Ted Nugent and others are pretending too.

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,676 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

The governments are the biggest conspiracy theory starters out there.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:20 PM

View PostReann, on 30 April 2013 - 04:04 PM, said:

Coffey
Is it so, do you think that he really is an  disinformationis ? I've always  wondered if he was true or not . In that case that would mean that Ted Nugent and others are pretending too.

I'm not 100% sure, I just find a few things weird about him. Like the fact the media give him the time of the day, how aggressive he gets, and being on TV like with Piers Morgan. Unless those in charge like laughing at him, I can't see why they would bother with him really. He might not be, maybe they just like him being around so they can make him out to be  a nut case which will help control the sheep.

It's really hard to tell with him though, I mean I actually agree with a lot of what he says, but damn does he go about it the wrong way. Going on TV and claiming American need their guns while being really aggressive and hostile is not going to help your argument. Even when he completely owned Piers Morgan (Who i would love to take down a back ally way and beat to death with a rusty pipe and I'm a pacifist!!! lol) It didn't really count because he was so aggressive. So he makes people dislike him and makes himself appear to be nuts and in need of anger management. Passion is one thing, but learning when to use and control your anger is also very important.

#6    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,200 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

While everyone is listening to the chicken little's they take advantage of it I'm sure.  Then the chicken little's find out about it and blow their cover.

#7    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,676 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

View PostHilander, on 30 April 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:

While everyone is listening to the chicken little's they take advantage of it I'm sure.  Then the chicken little's find out about it and blow their cover.
Whats chicken little`s?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#8    Reann

Reann

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:58 PM

View PostCoffey, on 30 April 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

I'm not 100% sure, I just find a few things weird about him. Like the fact the media give him the time of the day, how aggressive he gets, and being on TV like with Piers Morgan. Unless those in charge like laughing at him, I can't see why they would bother with him really. He might not be, maybe they just like him being around so they can make him out to be  a nut case which will help control the sheep.

It's really hard to tell with him though, I mean I actually agree with a lot of what he says, but damn does he go about it the wrong way. Going on TV and claiming American need their guns while being really aggressive and hostile is not going to help your argument. Even when he completely owned Piers Morgan (Who i would love to take down a back ally way and beat to death with a rusty pipe and I'm a pacifist!!! lol) It didn't really count because he was so aggressive. So he makes people dislike him and makes himself appear to be nuts and in need of anger management. Passion is one thing, but learning when to use and control your anger is also very important.
Well, the aggressiveness he displays can be so  for many reasons, his personality in general can be a factor of his upbringing.  I really can't form a complete conclussion based on  his more so  past aggressive behavior to determine if indeed he is a fake or not. I've always wondered , still do, if he  himself is an agent .Still not certain.
Piers Morgan just makes no sense to me , none at all. Also , it doesn't make sense to me either as to  exactly why  Alex Jones  would go on T.V and  speak with him, and in doing so, why would he  react in the manner which he did?  seemed to me to be fake ,  similar in feel as to  the likeness of how  fake wrestlers act when they put on a show.

#9    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,156 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

I do not think Alex is working for the government, and I do not think Assange is working for the government.

But I do think the government loves to fan the flames of speculation in all directions.  However if some get too close to the truth, even by accident, steps must be taken.

#10    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,046 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:59 PM

Who doesn't like a good conspiracy theory? Usually they have zip to nil evidence to support themselves and the theorists usually end up fist fighting over details 'No! The planes were holograms!' 'Missiles and you know it!'

Posted Image

~MEH~

#11    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

View PostReann, on 30 April 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

Well, the aggressiveness he displays can be so  for many reasons, his personality in general can be a factor of his upbringing.  I really can't form a complete conclussion based on  his more so  past aggressive behavior to determine if indeed he is a fake or not. I've always wondered , still do, if he  himself is an agent .Still not certain.
Piers Morgan just makes no sense to me , none at all. Also , it doesn't make sense to me either as to  exactly why  Alex Jones  would go on T.V and  speak with him, and in doing so, why would he  react in the manner which he did?  seemed to me to be fake ,  similar in feel as to  the likeness of how  fake wrestlers act when they put on a show.

Yeah I took it that way as well with the fake thing. I'm still undecided, just swaying towards him being another government tool. I could be completely wrong and would definitely admit that if I was. I usually try not to judge people with conspiracy theories as I've known the truth about something before when loads of people didn't believe me. Was a huge relief when the truth came out. I don't like calling them crazy etc. I call Alex Jones crazy more so because of his anger/hostility not because of what he actually says.

I do also love the video where he completely tears into the FBI agent about Waco though. lol

View PostHasina, on 30 April 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

Who doesn't like a good conspiracy theory? Usually they have zip to nil evidence to support themselves and the theorists usually end up fist fighting over details 'No! The planes were holograms!' 'Missiles and you know it!'

I really don't get that no planes thing.

I believe there was something not right about 9/11, but i know damn fine planes hit the 2 towers.

Edited by Coffey, 30 April 2013 - 08:13 PM.

#12    Reann

Reann

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:16 AM

Coffee he's probably not an agent . I've  wondered about that  too.   For  him  to continue  on  openly takes a certian kind of individual to do so. I don't know all that he has uncovered  about some of them , he says they're evil and he seems to really be real in expressing that.  .
If everything  he shared is  pretty  accurate in truth , and even so , some  people still won't  believe him ,.Could it be maybe because  they  have  faith in governemnt  or bankers that own the country that the government is in the pockets of . Someone shared with me tonight that they've done black ops stuff before , a lot of it . He did some really strange things , things people wouldn't even suspect think or believe.

#13    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,360 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:40 AM

View PostCoffey, on 30 April 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

They definitely do, the big players in the big industries, banks and government love it. While the insane theories are being thrown around all the sheep will ignore the ones that are actually true.

It's brilliant. It's why I personally think Alex Jones is a disinformationist used to create this air of nutjob around conspiracy theories.

The Fact is the world is run by bankers, oil companies, pharmaceutical companies and big money. They control most governments through money. It's not even a conspiracy theory, but nobody realises this because it's mixed in with some insane "out there" stuff.

Take the fact the government themselves cannot step foot in the federal reserve. Also the federal reserve is a private bank, not government run. So the fact is a private bank owns the Dollar. lol How is that a conspiracy theory really?

Seeming as big business runs the economy, and the President/PM whatever has to balance to economy, it seems rather logical that they would have quite a say? Would that not be more considered "democracy"? If the end result is supposed to benefit every person in some way? Admittedly some benefit more, but by the same token, some deserve more.

It's mining running our economy down here.

LINK - Rio Tinto warns Gillard over carbon tax

MULTINATIONAL miner Rio Tinto has intensified its opposition to Australia's carbon tax, urging Prime Minister Julia Gillard to go back to the drawing board and start again on carbon policy.
In the latest of a series of public attacks on the controversial carbon plan, Rio's Australian general manager, David Peever, said the government had not adapted to the geopolitical landscape that had emerged since the failed Copenhagen climate talks of 2009.

Doesn't Bill Gates have more money than the US?

Posted Image

I think Alex Jones just keeps lining his own pockets. Lets face it, conspiracies are a lucrative market.

Edited by psyche101, 01 May 2013 - 05:42 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#14    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:11 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 May 2013 - 05:40 AM, said:

Seeming as big business runs the economy, and the President/PM whatever has to balance to economy, it seems rather logical that they would have quite a say? Would that not be more considered "democracy"? If the end result is supposed to benefit every person in some way? Admittedly some benefit more, but by the same token, some deserve more.

It's mining running our economy down here.

LINK - Rio Tinto warns Gillard over carbon tax

MULTINATIONAL miner Rio Tinto has intensified its opposition to Australia's carbon tax, urging Prime Minister Julia Gillard to go back to the drawing board and start again on carbon policy.
In the latest of a series of public attacks on the controversial carbon plan, Rio's Australian general manager, David Peever, said the government had not adapted to the geopolitical landscape that had emerged since the failed Copenhagen climate talks of 2009.

Doesn't Bill Gates have more money than the US?

Posted Image

I think Alex Jones just keeps lining his own pockets. Lets face it, conspiracies are a lucrative market.

I think the Monsanto thing just now is the clearest and best example of this corrupt system, it definitely benefits a few over the majority. It's a health concern for the general public.

I actually don't know much about Australia politics wise or industrial wise. I should really look into it more.

It depends what you mean by the US? The Federal reserve is not the US, it's a private bank so the dollar is not owned by the US. (The federal reserve is also part of a world banking system, so they own most of the currencies int he world, can't really be richer than having the power to print money) The US is actually in debt to the federal reserve and always will be. So you and me have more money really. lol (I know it doesn't work that way completely, just found the idea of it funny) Bill gates doesn't control everyone's money, that puts the Bankers in charge.

I agree with that, it puts me off when they are making money from it. The government or whatever would have locked them down in some way if they where really a threat or problem. That's the problem with anything like CT's, UFO's, ET, religious, spiritual and Crypto. You have people trying to make money who don't even believe what they are saying and people who just want to troll everyone. Make sit a lot harder to find the truth when you have loads of BS to filter. They make the problem with CT's especially more difficult, the government etc must love them.

#15    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

I am thinking if Alex Jones and David Icke, and Andy Basiago are Disinfo Agents myself.
All three come out with the most nonsensical stuff but also mix fact with fiction.
So by mixing true stuff with nonsense it makes people think all theories are crazy,
when in reality that's not true. Some theories are real!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users