Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Crop circle nonsense

crop circle circles fake hoax

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#16    DarkMavis

DarkMavis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

View PostHilander, on 19 August 2012 - 01:23 AM, said:

If all crop circles are done by people how did they come up with the intricate lines in so short of time?  Its my understanding these events usually take place at night which would make the patterns even more difficult.
Yes, farmers charge hippies money to access the circles. Do NOT believe them when they complain about the destroyed crop. Even if the wern't being subsidised, at £10 a head, you don't need many hippies meditating in the circle to recover the costs. Most of the circle makers are university students on holiday. There is a friendly rivalry between groups. Don't buy that nonsense about it being too hard to make them in one night. Each circle is broken down into sets of instructions to be followed by each individual maker independently of the others, all using the same fixed point for reference. Any circle not discovered the next day, can be added to the next night. When circle "researchers" say we humans are not capable of a bit of geometry and some corn stomping, they just mean THEY are not capable of it and must assume nobody is, or they have to face the fact they aren't too bright. Then again, belonging to a "scientific" organisation that's so blatantly biased and keen to push an agenda, regardless of how much they have to fabricate evidence and doctor facts should be enough evidence of that.

#17    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:34 PM

I saw some guys on a show who said they are responsible for doing the crop circles they were put to the test :td: Epic Fail. They were allowed 24hrs to reproduce a slightly intircate circle they diddn't even come close, this doesn't mean all are made by man or ? it just means some circles are unexplained. :tu:

#18    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:17 AM

View PostSakari, on 19 August 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

What 1% ?
To be honest, i never had much interest in crop circles until I read the book "Secrets in the Field" by Freddie Silva.

Here is a link to a site with information to consider.
http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/

There definitely seems to be a difference among different crop circles such as

Changes to plants
http://paranormal.ab...s-To-Plants.htm

Dr. Eltjo H. Haselhoff, Ph.D., a former employee of Los Alamos National Laboratories, noted these alterations in crop circle plants in his research: "It was discovered that the plant stems inside these formations had increased in diameter, as an effect of intensive heating, with an astonishing circular symmetry. Moreover, this effect perfectly matched the radiation pattern of an electromagnetic point source at a height of four meters and ten centimeters above that field.

Electromagnetic and radioactive effects
http://paranormal.ab...ive-Effects.htm

In 1991, two American nuclear physicists, Michael Chorost and Marshall Dudley, applied their expertise to crop circle research. "After subjecting a number of seed and soil samples to rigorous lab analysis," according to Freddy Silva's article, "Analysis of Crop-Circle Affected Crops and Soil," "their main discovery was that the soil in genuine formations contained no less than four, short-lived radioactive isotopes - vanadium, europium, tellurium and ytterbium. Tests conducted on soil from the Beckhampton July 31 formation yielded alpha emissions 198% above control samples, beta emissions 48% above, both of which seemed 'strikingly elevated,' since they were two to three times as radioactive as soil from outside the formation." Analyzed DNA samples from plants in another circle were found to be considerably more degraded than that of surrounding plants.

I´m also gonna link this video cuz I think it´s really cool. Somebody posted it here some time ago.

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#19    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:30 AM

Wow, just watched the video in full-screen in the dark (not recommended) and I am concerned that I have just been hypnotised...

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#20    *Frank*

*Frank*

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

• Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:54 AM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 20 August 2012 - 12:30 AM, said:

Wow, just watched the video in full-screen in the dark (not recommended) and I am concerned that I have just been hypnotised...

Ah nothing to worry about. Now, when I click my fingers you will think you're a chicken...

*click*

There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now.

#21    None of the above

None of the above

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:58 AM

View PostNinhursag, on 19 August 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

I Agree That 99% Of Them Are Totally Man Made And Can Probably Be Easily Explained .. But What's With That 1% That Can't Really Be Explained??!!

What 1% are they?

#22    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• 1,557 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:48 AM

Follow some of the links on post #18. Many of these circles possess abnormalities that are not easily explained.

G.Clinton

#23    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:06 AM

View PostCRIPTIC CHAMELEON, on 19 August 2012 - 11:34 PM, said:

I saw some guys on a show who said they are responsible for doing the crop circles they were put to the test :td: Epic Fail. They were allowed 24hrs to reproduce a slightly intircate circle they diddn't even come close, this doesn't mean all are made by man or ? it just means some circles are unexplained. :tu:

People do create some very intricate designs and there are video's of them doing so on youtube.

This doesn't mean that they have created all of them.  Colin Andrews the famous CC researcher estimates that the ratio is 80:20 Man made:Natural.  Other CC researcher seem estimate that this is near to the truth.

I keep emphasizing however that this is not where the cutting edge of the phenomena lies any more.  Watch Rob Buckle's video in post 2.

Posted Image

#24    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• 1,557 posts

G.Clinton

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:34 PM

C´mon all you people who are so sure that ALL crop circles are bunk. I offered some links and definite points for discussion. How about someone explain these results.

http://www.cropcircl...iophysical.html

G.Clinton

#25    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:17 PM

View Postjugoso, on 20 August 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

C´mon all you people who are so sure that ALL crop circles are bunk. I offered some links and definite points for discussion. How about someone explain these results.

http://www.cropcircl...iophysical.html

I think you make some good points,  There is a lot of compelling evidence that some formations are nothing to do with the hand of man.  There is compelling evidence however to say that a lot of them are.  The discussion by Rob Buckle (See Post 2), goes into a lot of detail about how the circle makers (people) themselves admit that there is unexplainable phenomena at play.  Rather than repeat it here, best to watch it then discuss it here.

Posted Image

#26    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• 1,557 posts

G.Clinton

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:57 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 August 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

I think you make some good points,  There is a lot of compelling evidence that some formations are nothing to do with the hand of man.  There is compelling evidence however to say that a lot of them are.  The discussion by Rob Buckle (See Post 2), goes into a lot of detail about how the circle makers (people) themselves admit that there is unexplainable phenomena at play.  Rather than repeat it here, best to watch it then discuss it here.

I´m not sure which post #2 you´re talking about. I did google him and watched the first part of one of his videos. Moved a little slow for my liking. I´m not so much interested in what people say about them but rather the anomalies  that can be shown scientifically between the plants and soil tested within the formations and those tested close-by.
http://www.bltresear.../anatomical.php

G.Clinton

#27    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:00 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 August 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

A question zoser what if they are real and what is the purpose behind them.? ps: just curious to your answer. :unsure2:

#28    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• 1,557 posts

G.Clinton

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:48 AM

View PostDarkMavis, on 19 August 2012 - 11:01 PM, said:

Yes, farmers charge hippies money to access the circles. Do NOT believe them when they complain about the destroyed crop. Even if the wern't being subsidised, at £10 a head, you don't need many hippies meditating in the circle to recover the costs.
OK DarkMavis, you seem to know a lot about these fraudulent circles and dishonest farmers. So exactly how many meditating hippies does it take to recover the cost of lost crops?

. When circle "researchers" say we humans are not capable of a bit of geometry and some corn stomping, they just mean THEY are not capable of it and must assume nobody is, or they have to face the fact they aren't too bright.
Can you show me some links of "credible" researchers who make this claim?

Then again, belonging to a "scientific" organisation that's so blatantly biased and keen to push an agenda, regardless of how much they have to fabricate evidence and doctor facts should be enough evidence of that.

Exactly which scientific organisation(s) are you referring to? And what evidence are you claiming is fabricated and doctored? Again, i´m going to have to ask you for some links. I would also appreciate your feedback on the links I provided. Thanks!!

G.Clinton

#29    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,842 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:01 AM

Why dont they just call them like they really are ? Weed Stompers !

This is a Work in Progress!

#30    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:34 PM

View PostCRIPTIC CHAMELEON, on 20 August 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

A question zoser what if they are real and what is the purpose behind them.? ps: just curious to your answer. :unsure2:

I agree with you that some of them are not created by man.  The answer is that I just don't know what the purpose is.  My instinct would say that because we are living in changing times (planetary, evolutionary upgrade), that it is all linked to these changes.  

Although there is the odd isolated case from a few hundred years ago there seems little to suggest that it was as widespread as it is today.  So the feeling is that it is a phenomena of modern times, and as I firmly believe that this is the time of major impending change then I would make the connection between the two phenomena.  

There are lots of theories.  Here is one that you probably have never considered:  If the planet is undergoing major change, or in some changeover part of her cycle, then does she need new codings and programming to make the transition?  Are crop circle formations summoning of the energies needed to do this?  From ancient times, the pentagram has been used as a summoning symbol; for good or bad depending upon it's orientation.  So has the triangle, and so has the Seal of Solomon (6 pointed star).

I tried to keep this brief.

Z

Posted Image

Also tagged with crop, circle, circles, fake, hoax

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users