Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What if I say I can do Cryokinesis?

psimaster

I'm currently practicing Cryokinesis which is the ability to control coldness and once I finished I'm going to post a video for proof it's real. I'm getting better at it but I just want to ask. If I say that very soon I will be able to do cryokinesis will you believe me?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sporkling

• Moonie2012

• psimaster

• KBA

I'm currently practicing Cryokinesis which is the ability to control coldness and once I finished I'm going to post a video for proof it's real. I'm getting better at it but I just want to ask. If I say that very soon I will be able to do cryokinesis will you believe me?

Sure sweetie, why not.....I'll believe anything......once..... ;)

BTW Welcome to UM.... :tu:

Probably not. Why believe you and not the rest of those who come here saying the same thing...

video, maybe.

Dude - like the X-Men. There's one student at Xavier's academy that does this cryokinesis stuff. But watch out for the government. They'll want to take you in and test your abilities. They might construe you as a danger to yourself and to others! Be careful.

Welcome to UM. What kind of evidence will you provide to verify that the video is not doctored?

Can you fabricate snowballs out of thin air on a hot summer day yet? I've always wanted to see that.

Can You use this power for Good and bnifit Man, or just parlor tricks?

Love Omnaka

I'd say you're only seeking attention and have zero ability to perform cryokinesis, as the human mind does not have such a capability. I'd also say that there is no video coming, as if you were actually going to post one you would wait until you had it finished to tell us about it.

I'd say you're only seeking attention and have zero ability to perform cryokinesis, as the human mind does not have such a capability. I'd also say that there is no video coming, as if you were actually going to post one you would wait until you had it finished to tell us about it.

I disagree. I believe he is not seeking attention. I do not give him much more attention than any of the posters of the other boards on the other topics. Its you skeptic types who like to say he is trying to get attention because you give his posts so much attention.

I disagree. I believe he is not seeking attention. I do not give him much more attention than any of the posters of the other boards on the other topics. Its you skeptic types who like to say he is trying to get attention because you give his posts so much attention.

What else is the purpose? He signed up to this site simply to tell everyone that he could do something that is definitely impossible, and stated that he will create a video of him doing such. That video will never come, he does not have that ability, and thus the only conclusion left is that he is simply seeking attention.

I'm currently practicing Cryokinesis which is the ability to control coldness

Eh? 'Coldness' is simply 'less heat', nothing more. There's nothing to control - it's like saying "I can control silence".

At any rate, it sounds to me rather like you're jumping the gun if you're posting to say that you'll 'soon' be able to 'do cryokinesis'... you're making grand claims which aren't yet fulfilled aren't you?

Why not tell us what you have done, and maybe we can help figure out what's going on. Unless there's a very marked effect and good scientific controls in place, it would be very difficult to verify such a claim even in a lab with experts and equipment, let alone on a wobbly YouTube video.

Turn a glass of water into a glass of ice with your cryokinesis.

Ah, if I may be so bold, I found the other post you made in the telekinesis thread, where you talk a little more about cryokinesis:

Now when I'm practicing cryokinesis I goto some place cold first like outside when it's cold or turn the air conditioner on. Then I just feel the cold and open my feelings to it. And what I shouldn't do is shiver because if I'm shivering I'm fighting it off. I shouldn't even do anything that makes myself repel the coldness. Plus I have to set my mind to a state where it wants the cold and feel and enjoy the cool refreshing breeze. Then it would take it into me. Of course doing this with too much to start off with could be dangerous so if you do something like this start small. But by doing this I can take in the cold and get to know it learn how it works and also concentrate on my chi to connect with it and soon even at other times I will be able to use my own energy to create cold. Though it won't be at such a high level the moment you find your ability it will become strong once you become familiar with it.

Although you don't say exactly what it is you can do, you amplify in this post that misconception about the nature of temperature:

repel the coldness ... Then it would take it into me ... I can take in the cold and get to know it learn how it works ... at other times I will be able to use my own energy to create cold.

You speak repeatedly of 'cold' as a type of energy, rather than an absence or decrease of energy. Almost any general school science textbook (or the Wiki page on temperature) will explain what 'coldness' is, if you're interested.

I suppose I'm wondering, from your two posts - what sorts of 'cryokinetic' effects do you believe you've been able to produce? I have the suspicion that so far it's a subjective thing, perhaps 'manipulating coldness' within your body, say. Is there any externally visible effect yet?

I would say that although some have suggested you must be able to perform remarkable feats such as turning a glass of water into ice, this isn't necessarily the level of performance needed to demonstrate an effect. For instance, could you take a room temperature glass thermometer, clasp your hands around its base, and make the mercury fall? To properly investigate it would take more than that, obviously, but it would be interesting to know if you think such things are possible.

What else is the purpose? He signed up to this site simply to tell everyone that he could do something that is definitely impossible, and stated that he will create a video of him doing such. That video will never come, he does not have that ability, and thus the only conclusion left is that he is simply seeking attention.

He signed up here just to tell people of this ability. Are you sure? And yet, how can you be sure. He has told you, you saw him? How do you know something so personal? The purpose, the same as others. To inform, to seek opinions, many others. I don't see you telling the people at the joke place, the bizzare news area, that they are seeking attention. Their intention is all the same. To inform, to seek opinions. Just because people say something you don't believe in, does not mean they are seeking attention. I say science is not real. You say science is real. Are you seeking attention?

Edited by Sporkling

Unless you can fully prove yourself, why would anyone think your anything more than a teenager making up stories? :no:

He signed up here just to tell people of this ability. Are you sure? And yet, how can you be sure. He has told you, you saw him? How do you know something so personal? The purpose, the same as others. To inform, to seek opinions, many others. I don't see you telling the people at the joke place, the bizzare news area, that they are seeking attention. Their intention is all the same. To inform, to seek opinions. Just because people say something you don't believe in, does not mean they are seeking attention. I say science is not real. You say science is real. Are you seeking attention?

He signs up under the name "psimaster", and makes his first post.. the "I will perform cryokinesis" one. This shows the fact that he signed up for the purpose of telling people about his cryokinesis, because he didn't make his first topic introducing himself, or joining some random discussion or something like that. These kinds of people come here all the time, and they almost always vanish very quickly after arriving. They certainly NEVER do anything to prove their acclaimed powers.

Why should I even have to explain this? I'd think anybody who's been here for any amount of time would have already seen this happen many times over. The people come here thinking they're special, people ask for proof, they never come back.

Of course, some of those people stick around and regularly claim they have powers that they do not and have never had. There's always an excuse to explain why there's no video demonstration, even in the day where you can buy a webcam for $10.

Edited by KBA

(Sigh) Never knew forums here would go by so quickly. So I'm having a hard time keeping up because I don't stay on the comp as long. Which just means I have to answer more questions.

-First of all whenever I say control, feel and get to know coldness someone thought I was referring to it as an energy. I know coldness is not an energy. I was referring to the concept of dropping temperature. A change in the environment. News Flash you can feel, control and take in things that are not energy. A rock for instance or certain food.

-Next I would like to say that I never said I could do it yet. I never actually said "WHOA I CAN DO CRYOKINESIS CHECK OUT MY VIDEO"(except just now which has a good reason ^-^). I merely asked a question. I just wanted to ask if anyone would believe me. I have been practicing cryokinesis for a while and I'm actually still training with it. It so far works a little but I still have trouble keeping my energy at a higher level. So I started this thread asking people the question to see if it could motivate me. So that I could do better.

- I also want to say that one reason I'm going to post a video once I'm done is to show you skeptics the truth. I practiced harnessing my energy for a while now and I believe that if it was stronger it will be capable of doing a lot more. Though posting the videos aren't my main reason for learning these abilities. I just want to be able to do these things.

BTW My training is getting better now. I'm getting better now and I can lower the temperature enough to make a cold breeze around my hand. But it would still take a small while for me to freeze water. Because as I said I still have trouble with holding my energy at a higher level.

But I'll try my very absolute best. And thanks for the motivation.

You can make cold air form around your hand? Make a video of you affecting a thermometer. That should be simple enough for you to do right now.

Edited by Moonie2012

He signs up under the name "psimaster", and makes his first post.. the "I will perform cryokinesis" one. This shows the fact that he signed up for the purpose of telling people about his cryokinesis, because he didn't make his first topic introducing himself, or joining some random discussion or something like that. These kinds of people come here all the time, and they almost always vanish very quickly after arriving. They certainly NEVER do anything to prove their acclaimed powers.

Why should I even have to explain this? I'd think anybody who's been here for any amount of time would have already seen this happen many times over. The people come here thinking they're special, people ask for proof, they never come back.

Of course, some of those people stick around and regularly claim they have powers that they do not and have never had. There's always an excuse to explain why there's no video demonstration, even in the day where you can buy a webcam for $10.

Well well well. Because he only saw this place. I did not see the introduce yourself place when I first came into here. Yes but he did not vanish. And why should they prove it to you, when the most likely response will be boo? All your posts have been putting people down. I don't see why I would trust you to be fair and subjective.

Edited by Sporkling

You can make cold air form around your hand? Make a video of you affecting a thermometer. That should be simple enough for you to do right now.

Hello. He does not need to do as you say. Oh you tell him to make a video and he makes a video. Who do you think he is. Who do you think you are. And don't say extraodinary claims wants proof. Because making the video is his choice. If he wants to show proof, he will. At his own time, at his own pace. If he does not, I don't see what right you have in asking for a vid.

Hello. He does not need to do as you say. Oh you tell him to make a video and he makes a video. Who do you think he is. Who do you think you are. And don't say extraodinary claims wants proof. Because making the video is his choice. If he wants to show proof, he will. At his own time, at his own pace. If he does not, I don't see what right you have in asking for a vid.

I can ask for a vid if I please, thanks. It's not my problem if you choose to believe every BS claim you read, I require proof before I'll believe stuff like this. Asking for proof is what a normal person does - believing something like this unquestioningly is what an unbalanced person does.

Please take your unnecessary comments and go away, you aren't helping anybody. I'll continue to ask for proof just as long as I like - I don't see what right you have telling me to stop asking.

And I'll reiterate the question - if you can already alter temperature, why not test it out on a thermometer? Video or no, you will know if what you say is true, and not a trick of mind/circulation (which I believe it is). The only way to truly know if you can do something like this is to test it with scientific methods, not "feelings".

Edited by Moonie2012

You require proof, maybe not. Probably you want other people to show you. People have proven things for themselves. Why not try for yourself. Maybe you will feel the results for yourself, try it. If it does not work for you, we will talk again. And if you do want to try, may I ask what type you are interested in?

Edited by Sporkling

You require proof, maybe not. Probably you want other people to show you. People have proven things for themselves. Why not try for yourself. Maybe you will feel the results for yourself, try it. If it does not work for you, we will talk again. And if you do want to try, may I ask what type you are interested in?

Seriously, WTF are you talking about? All I want is for him to show that he can actually do what he claims, that's all. I don't claim such "powers" - probably because they don't exist, as nobody has proven them yet.

You really need to quit jumping on every person that asks questions - nobody needs you to defend them.

Edited by Moonie2012