Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Past Lives

Javalovinmama

I have this odd handicap that I believe came from a past life. Can anyone tell me when, where & how I aquired them? ;) I am not able to put myself under to receive this information and I would love to become on a first name basis with my spirit guide. Thank yuou so much for reading this. :) Have a nice day. Java

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Insight

• darkbreed

• Libranaster

• Javalovinmama

I have this odd handicap that I believe came from a past life. Can anyone tell me when, where & how I aquired them? ;) I am not able to put myself under to receive this information and I would love to become on a first name basis with my spirit guide. Thank yuou so much for reading this. :) Have a nice day. Java

Its so annoying when you are think something might come from a past life but you don't know how to find out mre or get the facts. I hope you find your answers and when you do...HELP ME OUT!

Your problem is all in your head, whatever it may be. There is no evidence that a human's spirit is reborn into a new body. In fact, the very notion is highly illogical. Why? Consider this:

4000 years ago, there were only a few million humans. Now, there are over 6 BILLION humans. Now, one must ask, where did all those extra "souls" come from? If a human's spirit is reborn into a new body after death, then the number of humans should remain consistent.

If you believe that man evolved from non living matter, then at what point did man acquire a soul? Do animals have souls? Do animals reincarnate? And if they, do, where do you draw the line? Does bacteria have a soul? Do single celled life forms have souls? Do insects have souls?

Perhaps a "God" is creating new souls? If this is true, then there would be absolutely no need for him to "recycle" the old ones into new physical bodies.

Reincarnation is nothing more than a philosophical religious teaching.

Insight: You've completely missed the mechanisms of reincarnations.

It is not a constant number, new souls enter new bodies, while most people have lived previous lives, many have not, or have lived lives elsewhere before this physical world.

Also regarding "recycling" the souls, again you missed the mechanism. It has to do with being able to free yourself from the incarnation, which means be able to expand your awareness and understanding to a level beyond normal physical senses and understand your multidimensional body, and then at point of death be able to maintain your awareness - just as when astral projecting - and thus be able to go further instead of being reborn into a physical incarnation. Some may say this has to do with us having to get properly developed and had the right experiences throughout several lives before we're ready to ascend to next existence.

Look into the practices of the Tibetans and Egyptians for example, both their Book of the Dead serves the purpose to help the deceased people to properly navigate the afterlife and stay aware. Here is a documentary about the Tibetan Book of the Dead:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=32...ead+way+of+life

If animals and other lifeforms have a soul is irrelevant to the topic of reincarnation, as they too are under same principles and laws, and all living beings have a spirit, and all material have an energy that it consists of. Everything is energy, and energy do not cease to exist, it only transforms.

Also, there's some proof for reincarnations being real, several people have remembered things about their past lives in such detail that they were able to locate the person they had been in their past life.

Some research on past lives:

http://www.childpastlives.org/library_arti...on_articles.htm

Documentary:

The Boy who Lived before (featuring two young boys who remember their past lives):

http://www.guba.com/watch/2000869810

-

Regarding the original posters question: Hypnotherapy and past life regression could be very useful. Check up with a certified hypnotherapist that deals with regressions in your area, a lot of excellent results have come from this method.

Personally I've experienced several of my own past lives from different methods I use, and have had several of them confirmed to be real from events I saw in them that I could check out. It also helped me with some problems in my current live, as an example I used to have a strange bizzare thing about not being able to sleep with a bedsheet on my throat, it had to have its end either below or over my face. Later on I found out I had been killed by getting my throat slit by a knight and his sword some hundred years ago and that was the cause, and once I found that cause the problem was solved. Good luck!

Blessings all,

-EA

Thanks for the links! Fascinating stuff.

To play devils advocate though, memories of past lives could be explained as a shared memory, or an experience in a collective consciousness. It may perhaps be possible that the patterns left by thought of one person are able to be picked up and copied during conception of another person.

Memory and mind are very strange subject. the mind is able to create things out of seemingly nothing. Dreams, for example, can subject us to terrors and pleasure which we have never experienced, or even imagined.

I'm trying to apply Achems razor her, but am unable to decide which is the simplest explanation.