Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Mayan prophecy

mayan profesy

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#16    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,090 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

I gather the sun doesn't like wireless connections?

#17    Winter Summer

Winter Summer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 168 posts

• That's what it takes.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

Weatherspoon,

What a great sense of humor you have.  Very cute.  LMAO.

Silence often says much more
Than trying to say what's been said before.

#18    PhoenixBird88

PhoenixBird88

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 149 posts

• "For every action, there is an equal and opposite re-action."

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

Fantastic read, lol. I enjoyed it.

#19    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:35 PM

I've been on these sites to long. -_-

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#20    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,061 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

hi ShadowSot,  good to see you 'here'  ..  before the END.  

( i always worry about members who suddenly disappear for awhile ;o )

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#21    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

View Postlightly, on 14 November 2012 - 12:53 AM, said:

hi ShadowSot,  good to see you 'here'  ..  before the END.  

( i always worry about members who suddenly disappear for awhile ;o )
I'm touched you noticed, thank you. :blush:
I'm just very busy with things, seems I caught a life somehow. :w00t:

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#22    Weatherspoon

Weatherspoon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

I'm not stupid you know. Goats don't grow in space! What's the B Ark? Is that like a spaceship thing that we're using to ejaculate the world?
Ryleh, the sun doesn't like wireless things no. That's why it burned Venus, cause there's no wires on it. Wireless things attract solar flares in the same way golf clubs attract lightening, with magnets. If we've got wireless things we'll get loads of lightening and solar flares and things and it will kill the world. And that's going to happen on 21st December! Does anyone science here? What can we use to stop magnets working?

#23    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 5,685 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

View PostWeatherspoon, on 12 November 2012 - 08:57 PM, said:

The world is about to end, and no-one seems to be doing anything about it! Why can’t we just move to Jupiter or something??
We don`t even need to that far, theres a mountain which i found (theres a thread on it ) which is supposed to be the safest place on Earth, its closed to the public, but i have an friend of a friend whos aunts, husbands, next door neighbours sister in laws, cousin can get us a ticket.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#24    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Knight of Sarcasm

• 8,757 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

View PostWeatherspoon, on 18 November 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

I'm not stupid you know. Goats don't grow in space!
Durr, we all know that. They grow on planets, then they leave and travel through space eating planets as they go by, it's where Lee and Kirby got their idea for Galactus.

#25    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 5,685 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

so to all those who think they can get away with not doing  the washing up, the chances are you will be doing it on the 22nd of December 2012.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#26    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:35 PM

View PostWeatherspoon, on 18 November 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

I'm not stupid you know. Goats don't grow in space! What's the B Ark? Is that like a spaceship thing that we're using to ejaculate the world?
Ryleh, the sun doesn't like wireless things no. That's why it burned Venus, cause there's no wires on it. Wireless things attract solar flares in the same way golf clubs attract lightening, with magnets. If we've got wireless things we'll get loads of lightening and solar flares and things and it will kill the world. And that's going to happen on 21st December! Does anyone science here? What can we use to stop magnets working?
Huh?

Huh?

-Terry Pratchett

#27    Peter Cox

Peter Cox

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 286 posts

• The man who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the man busy doing it.

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

lol. - hate space going goats they scare me (insert sarcasim sign here)

The world is not ending on 22nd December, so dont go spend all your savings. lol.

Good read for a laught thank you.

#28    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 14,745 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 18 November 2012 - 05:30 PM, said:

We don`t even need to that far, theres a mountain which i found (theres a thread on it ) which is supposed to be the safest place on Earth, its closed to the public, but i have an friend of a friend whos aunts, husbands, next door neighbours sister in laws, cousin can get us a ticket.
It is not supposed to be a "safe place" it is where the aliens are supposed to show up and rescue a fragment of the human race for preservation. (Maybe in a space-zoo? Or as rude, arrogant slaves?)

According to them, extraterrestrials are quietly waiting in a massive cavity beneath the rock for the world to end, at which point they will leave, taking, it is hoped, a lucky few humans with them.

Most believe Armageddon will take place on December 21, 2012, the end date of the ancient Maya calendar, at which point they predict human civilisation will come to an end. Another favourite date mentioned is 12, December, 2012. They see Bugarach as one of perhaps several "sacred mountains" sheltered from the cataclysm.
http://www.redicecre...le.php?id=13639

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#29    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 5,685 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

Diechecker, thanks for that, i didn`t read it properly.

Note to self:
unpacks suitcases and  take 156 tins of baked beans back to shop tomorrow.

#30    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 14,745 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:30 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 20 November 2012 - 12:09 AM, said:

Diechecker, thanks for that, i didn`t read it properly.

Note to self:
unpacks suitcases and  take 156 tins of baked beans back to shop tomorrow.

The article I read the other day said that the French Government is actually going to road block off the area to prevent thousands of crazed Maya Calander fanatics from roaming the countryside around that mountain, and trespassing all over French citizen's private property. So it is unlikely you could have gotten to ground zero anyway.

Edited by DieChecker, 20 November 2012 - 12:30 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

Also tagged with mayan, profesy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users