Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

U.S. soldier sentenced to death

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#46    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 08 May 2005 - 03:10 PM

If you guys can express yourselves without swearing then keep you opinions to yourself.. all you will do is lose respect from others that are intersted in this discussion.

Posted Image

#47    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,902 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 08 May 2005 - 03:19 PM

PadawanOsswe if you cannot post without being offensive and using obscenities then don't post at all.

#48    Hans Dolbrook

Hans Dolbrook

opemmind1963

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 08:01 PM

i think the guy  desreves to die,he cowardly attacked his fellow soldiers in their sleep,killing 3 or 4,and ruining the lives of lord knows how many.if he wanted to make an anti war statement,he could have declaired himself a CO!
user posted image

Posted Image

{" Everyone needs to feel safe but hell; might as well blame the trailer park for attracting lightning bolts and tornados. I mean, I had a hand in certain things. But everybody's got free will... I just give them enough rope to hang themselves."-Lucas Buck}

#49    PadawanOsswe

PadawanOsswe

Propaganda Advertisement Exec. of the NWO

• 3,324 posts

• Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water and MAKE it drink!

Posted 09 May 2005 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE(SaRuMaN @ May 8 2005, 06:19 AM)
PadawanOsswe if you cannot post without being offensive and using obscenities then don't post at all.

View Post

I edited obscenities, and for super pancakes comment about starwars, look dude jedi, dont allways forgive, that is not part of their code, their code is for justice,the dark side takes over completly. un-like this rat-bastard that decided to kill his comrades, he is not insane, he is just one of the religiously fanatic SOB's. and I can tell you right now, his former comrades, have no commpassion for him whatsoever, somebody throws a grenade at you with intention of killing you, you will no compassion for that person. he is a sick soul that should be burned upon a grill.let the muderfader burn! laugh.gif

The Official 13th Degree of The Steel Circle
Posted Image
May intelligence, rationale, and logic be with you!

Uwe Boll spelled backwards is Satan.

STOP UWE BOLL! BUTCHER OF GAMES!

Proud member of The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy!

#50    tigger

tigger

Poltergeist

• 2,367 posts

• keeper of a greater magic... THE SCHWARTZ!

Posted 09 May 2005 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE(I am me @ May 4 2005, 05:11 PM)
the funny thing is, this guy would get a medal and be considered a hero if he killed 100 iraqis

View Post

yep.. my thoughts exactly.. its what we call hypocritical..

also.. i find it very strange that they let a man in who is muslim to fight his own ppl.. now i know that in the american oath you must give up everything that symbolises your own country, and give everything to america.. so what do you expect.. clearly this man did not think that this war was right (which so many ppl think) and was expressing his veiws.. i am not saying that they are right.. but this goes higher than the person who pulled the pin on the grenade.. surely, any person with half a brain cell would not let someone fight against their own ppl.. its idiocy.

think of it this way... an american ex-pat is in the iraqi army... and does the same thing.. do we hold him as a hero or berate him for turning on his fellow country men..? think about it for a while.

'What do you do if you step on a mine, Captain?'
'Well, the usual procedure is to leap 200 feet in the air and spread yourself over a wide area…'

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!

#51    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 09 May 2005 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE(tigger @ May 9 2005, 02:07 AM)
the funny thing is, this guy would get a medal and be considered a hero if he killed 100 iraqis

View Post

also.. i find it very strange that they let a man in who is muslim to fight his own ppl.. now i know that in the american oath you must give up everything that symbolises your own country, and give everything to america.. so what do you expect.. clearly this man did not think that this war was right (which so many ppl think) and was expressing his veiws.. i am not saying that they are right.. but this goes higher than the person who pulled the pin on the grenade.. surely, any person with half a brain cell would not let someone fight against their own ppl.. its idiocy.

think of it this way... an american ex-pat is in the iraqi army... and does the same thing.. do we hold him as a hero or berate him for turning on his fellow country men..? think about it for a while.

View Post

Doubtful, if he killed 100 iraqis he would get a medal... very. Mainly because the iraqis are our allies right now. Now, if he killed 100 insurgents, then he would get a medal. Why is it strange to let him fight against muslims? During WW2 a lot of the germans were christian and so where the allies, so we shouldn't have let them fight each other also? No where in the American oath does it say you have to give up everything that symbolises your own country!  angry.gif  Don't be making stuff up, jerk!

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#52    PadawanOsswe

PadawanOsswe

• 3,324 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 07:32 AM

QUOTE(__Kratos__ @ May 8 2005, 10:28 PM)
QUOTE(tigger @ May 9 2005, 02:07 AM)

View Post

View Post

Doubtful, if he killed 100 iraqis he would get a medal... very. Mainly because the iraqis are our allies right now. Now, if he killed 100 insurgents, then he would get a medal. Why is it strange to let him fight against muslims? During WW2 a lot of the germans were christian and so where the allies, so we shouldn't have let them fight each other also? No where in the American oath does it say you have to give up everything that symbolises your own country!  angry.gif  Don't be making stuff up, jerk!

View Post

exactly Krato's, its times like that, that in the future, I wanna be carefull who is in my unit unsure.gif

Posted Image

#53    tigger

tigger

Poltergeist

• 2,367 posts

• keeper of a greater magic... THE SCHWARTZ!

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:57 AM

[right]View Post[/right]
[/quote]
No where in the American oath does it say you have to give up everything that symbolises your own country!  angry.gif  Don't be making stuff up, jerk!
[right]View Post[/right]
[/quote]

kratos i'd watch out who i was calling jerk.. you should have a reality check and watch your ignorance levals before proclaiming someone's elses..

this is the american oath

Oath of Naturalized Citizens

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; (thus giving up everything that was sacred to you and your country)

That I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; (only fighting for america)

That I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;

And that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion;

So help me God.

In acknowledgment whereof I have hereunto affixed my signature.

'What do you do if you step on a mine, Captain?'
'Well, the usual procedure is to leap 200 feet in the air and spread yourself over a wide area…'

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!

#54    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:11 AM

^ and here is what I thought you were talking about, the MILITARY OATH because this is indeed a military issue.

I, _________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
Source

Even so, with that other oath, you don't have to give it everything. You can still have feelings, honor and respect for that country. Heck, I'm 50% scot and I respect Scotland, but I am an American Citizen.

Edited by __Kratos__, 09 May 2005 - 09:14 AM.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#55    PadawanOsswe

PadawanOsswe

• 3,324 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:16 AM

immigrants still show pride of their homeland and culture.

Posted Image

#56    Hans Dolbrook

Hans Dolbrook

opemmind1963

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:20 PM

was'nt this mongo a recent convert to the muslim faith?he killed his fellow combat soldiers because they threatened his faith?we need to let this a$$hole run blindfolded in a mine field.this is a bigger act of cowardice than desertion is! angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif

Posted Image

{" Everyone needs to feel safe but hell; might as well blame the trailer park for attracting lightning bolts and tornados. I mean, I had a hand in certain things. But everybody's got free will... I just give them enough rope to hang themselves."-Lucas Buck}

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users