Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New member seeking advice

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    ElevenAM

ElevenAM

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

I would love someone to recommend an area/user on the site that might be of assistance. Thank you.

#2    AquaMerina

AquaMerina

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 128 posts

• There's more to the truth than just the facts. ~Author Unknown

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

Welcome to UM!

Sounds like you are talking about telepathy??

Care to give a little more info on what exactly you want advice about?

No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head.  ~Terry Josephson

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,325 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

I think it is possible to hear or sense the thoughts of others.  I think that has happened to me before and I have a feeling it happens to a lot of people.

#4    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

View PostHilander, on 07 April 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

I think it is possible to hear or sense the thoughts of others.  I think that has happened to me before and I have a feeling it happens to a lot of people.

Could be our next stage of evolution... Or it's from our past. Wouldn't suprise me if it's how animals communicate.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#5    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,325 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

View PostCoffey, on 07 April 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

Could be our next stage of evolution... Or it's from our past. Wouldn't suprise me if it's how animals communicate.
I have often wondered if in our very distant past that is how we communicated and its a art we are losing or if we are evolving not to need speech.  Animals can't speak like we do so maybe they do.  That would mean they are more evolved than us. :w00t:

#6    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

View PostHilander, on 07 April 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

I have often wondered if in our very distant past that is how we communicated and its a art we are losing or if we are evolving not to need speech.  Animals can't speak like we do so maybe they do.  That would mean they are more evolved than us. :w00t:

Well they are more at one with everything than we are. lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#7    ElevenAM

ElevenAM

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

Thank you all, I appreciate your responses.
I think I am mentally "hearing" /sensing the thoughts of others, or noticing the phenomenon more frequently, rather than dismiss as something I am imagining. I get words/phrases clearly when engaged with someone and they are not conscious thoughts that I produce nor is it spoken word. I suppose I am looking for any good information, insight, advice, or perhaps just a kind word.
I find I have other sensitivities as well but this is easily the most disturbing and disruptive as lately and due to personal circumstances the thoughts are directed at/about me.

#8    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,025 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:33 PM

View PostElevenAM, on 07 April 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

I think I am mentally "hearing" /sensing the thoughts of others, or noticing the phenomenon more frequently, rather than dismiss as something I am imagining. I get words/phrases clearly when engaged with someone and they are not conscious thoughts that I produce nor is it spoken word. I suppose I am looking for any good information, insight, advice, or perhaps just a kind word.
I find I have other sensitivities as well but this is easily the most disturbing and disruptive as lately and due to personal circumstances the thoughts are directed at/about me.

There is a medical term for this. Not being sarcastic, but if this is what it is, it can become serious.

Try a Psychologist forum, or call one.

Cover all bases.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#9    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

View PostElevenAM, on 07 April 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

Welcome to UM.

I personally think you should eliminate all medical avenues first and if that fails perhaps drop back and ask again.

However please enjoy your stay, join in the forum discussions and keep us up to speed on the developments.

Posted Image

#10    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:38 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Seeing a doctor is always a good idea if you're hearing things in your head, it's not as intimidating as you might think. Until you rule that out, I personally couldn't in good faith explore other possibilities with you though I will say, I don't hear voices or words in my head but I do personally get very strong feelings from others, am able to decipher personalities, feelings of people I don't know etc it's called being a "sensitive" and these people are normally quite sensitive to the spirit world also and have experienced a wealth of ghost activity in their lives, particularly as children. Don't ask me why or how it happens, that's for science to discover one day :yes:

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users