Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

invisible ufo

wolvesrdogs

Im not sure bout this, guy said he saw soething in the sky like blur in the sky, i was looking up no looking for watever he thought he saw and looked at cloud part of the cloud went all blurry like in the movies e.g predator he is invisible but the objects behind him look blurred. by the way i in sydney

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drex

• 777MileStare

• wolvesrdogs

• DBunker

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a post I made on another forum, wich covers my current theory on UFO camouflage that I've been working on for the past one and a half years.

"

I myself have encountered two camouflaged UFOs and have read several witness stories wich have helped me put together a fairly accurate view of how UFO camouflage works.

What you're describing is very typical UFO camouflage system in full action. Depending on the circumstances, the camouflage may appear to be flickering, may look like a dark cloud and the ever popular 'wave' or 'whisking light' type that was my first encounter. The second encounter, though, fits what you described.

To the best of my understanding the UFO camouflage system works like this:

A craft, composed of highly, if not perfectly (we humans have created mirrors capable of reflecting 99.9% of the light after all) reflective surface has some sort of field generated around it. This is to make the 'blend' not mix with the potential colors of the craft. This field is a light, and possibly other kinds of radiation re-router of some sorts. It takes light (radiation) from one direction, bends it around the craft itself, and spits it out in generally the same direction as it came from, making the craft itself 'invisible' from all angles, or atleast as invisible as technology can make it. The camouflage seems to work better and better the more light it has to go around so to speak. I say this because there's virtually (meaning almost) no such thing as a daylight UFO spotting, more on this later.

To get back to the 'blend' I was talking about. It's really quite ingenious. If you (as a species) somehow invented a way to divert light around an object, the obvious way to make the object completely invisible, is to make the object completely reflective. You see, the field around the craft is only designed to absorb light from one direction, and spit it out in generally the same direction, right? If you introduce another source of color into that blend it'll instantly mix, like and water based color you used to play with in kindergarten. It's just that simple and thus the best explanation.

Though, this camouflage system is physically inhibited, by, well, physics. Think of it as this; Even though the camouflage system is ingenious, and the technology behind it is beyond comprehension, even if it is perfect in every conceivable way, physics will limit it's perfectness. A statistical incoherence in the UFO camouflage cases proves this. This incoherence is namely that all the cases I've read about has been of UFOs, camouflaged, but viewed from close quarters and during less than desirable light conditions. That is; During a crystal clear, star struck night, during dawn and looking down on it, from an airplane, and seeing it against the darker ground. Any background texture that is too 'random', too unsmooth, like a shifty cloud, stars or even a colorfully uneven sky in combination with a person being fairly close, making the actual camouflage field take up a too large amount of the persons view will eventually spawn into a typical camouflaged UFO spotting like you just had. Consider yourself lucky.

To summarize, this also fits your description. You saw it up close, and the camouflage system didn't have a lot of light to go around. This caused the system to flaw and actually show somewhat distorted stars. I have no doubt in my mind that what you saw was a 'cloaked' UFO, and that it was never intended that anyone would see it.

I have a couple of very important questions that are crucial to my research though. Now, I've made some qualified guesses is this thread, like there being actual stars behind the craft itself, and that they were in fact processed by the camouflage system and spitted out in your direction, causing the background stars to appear a little weird. Now, would you say that the stars in the camouflage system (the craft) were bigger or smaller than the background stars? Would you say that when they passed 'through' the craft, they went smoothly, like looking at a computer animation, or a crystal ball against the stars (excluding the edges of the ball that is). Or would you say the went 'wobbly', or 'distorted' when they passed?

Any piece of information about this is greatly appreciated and will of course contribute to an 'ATS model' UFO camouflage theory that'll one day hopefully become famous.

If you have any questions, go right ahead and ask them. I have nothing to hide, and I have numerous posts and threads on this board covering this matter. I suggest you look 'em up if you want the reasoning behind this post. Of course you'll find my posts in other people just like you, having watched a camouflaged UFO, might be an interesting read. Looking forward to your reply!

"

The person I wrote this to in question saw something of a 'lens' type camouflage, suggesting it just bent the background starry sky around the craft, what you described fits the same profile, only with a cloud as the background image. I have some very important questions for you though.

How large a portion of your view did the craft/UFO fill up? Extend your arm and measure the distance between your thumb and index finger and give me the number you get. My theory involves the camouflaged UFO to be relatively close to even be viewable, so that is why I have to know. I'd also like a more detailed description. I've asked of many UFO witnesses to write an as long description of the phenomenon as possible. If this was your friend talking, could you perhaps make him do this in this thread? Looking forward to your reply.

1. It was in the day time, i was in school, im pretty sure u can email me since i did accept email from members, secondly it passed by the cloud in say 1/2 a second, and also the guy was just like hey wtf and then forgot about it. I probably be able to cover image with my thumb from where i was. Also anyone know where area 51 is case i looking for it in google earth.

You don't need to be close to Area 51 to see a UFO of this kind. I'm from Sweden for crying out loud, and I've seen two of this kind.

And you said it passed by a cloud in ½ a sec? Can you maybe make a quick MS Paint image and post it here? Use www.imageshack.us to get it online. Any clue is absolutely vital to me, anything that can make my theory progress.

It didnt pass me in 1/2 sec it passed the cloud in 1/2 a sec the small cloud, and if i was u guys i wouldnt get to excited bout this cause i not even sure if i wasnt imagining, im not saying i made this up just saying not 100% sure not even 70% sure actually.

This is a post I made on another forum, wich covers my current theory on UFO camouflage that I've been working on for the past one and a half years.

822596[/snapback]

Now that is time well spent. laugh.gif

Y,know Drex, it sounds like the camoflauge suit I heard the navy was making from a navy guy once ( ph34r.gif ) ,and he told me there is this kind of suit made to project what is behind you so the person in front of you see's what is behind you. I can figure a U.F.O is obviously so much easier to work with since it's a craft, not something to wrap around a body thats moving (not moving entirely too but there's breathing ). ph34r.gif

Edited by PFlack

it sounds like the camoflauge suit I heard the navy was making

I have heard of that too.

And drex, that stufff makes sense too, interesting stuff.

the blur could just be heat you see,

I think they use something like a camera that tapes and shows you the backround, it tapes ahead of time and covers it, or they are using infra-red light maybe.

it sounds like the camoflauge suit I heard the navy was making

I have heard of that too.

And drex, that stufff makes sense too, interesting stuff.

823053[/snapback]

+

I'm sure they have cloaking technology, and have ufos flying around cloaked... it only makes sence... they are probably "unmanned" observers... like starcraft grin2.gif

Thanks for your replys. As for the Japanese guy inventing a sort of (quote un quote hand sign) "cloaking cloth", the invention in actuality is a 'bendable reflective' cloth like fabric wich he discovered can be used to do this simple trick he does by placing a camera behind him (or having pre-recorded footage) that is projected on his reflective clothes. Nothing to do with what I'm talking about in other words.

What I'm talking about is an actual field, you know, like a star trek 'force field', only the field doesn't have anything to do with rejecting force (hence the name force field) rather than it has to do with bending light. Tentatively calling it 'light field', or LiFi for now, just to be able to reference it in the future. This LiFi is present around the craft itself, and probably covers the direct outside of the ship by half the ships length in diameter, all approximations of course.

For you just who caught up. I've explained my theory in my long initial post (2nd in thread) before, but a quick summarization won't hurt.

The field takes light coming from one specific direction, bends it around the craft and spits it out the other side of the craft creating the very real effect of invisibility. Light 'pollution' might also occur. Any light or color mixed into the 'blend' that is inside this light field will automatically and instantly blend with all the other lights that's supposed to be bent around the craft.

An example. Say there's a street light behind the UFO and the UFO is between the streetlight and you, you'll see something of a blurry mess where the actual light part of the streetlight should be, also there's a good chance you'll be able to estimate the fields and UFOs size wile watching this LiFi blur, as I, and probably caught in a situation where they've seen a UFO with its LiFi going bad from 'light pollution' such as perhaps a streetlight have.

An invisible UFO wouldn't be a UFO at all, because you wouldn't be able to see it in the first place...

We don't even know if it was an object, or if that object was flying. We do know it was unidentified. This was more of a distortion in the sky.

However, that does not mean it was an actual craft using camoflauge. I must say Drex, that has to be the soundest theory about the 'camoflauge' phenomena with UFOs that I've ever heard. thumbsup.gif

Anyway, I'm just saying you haven't really seen enough to come to a proper conclusion as to what it was... but feel free to hypothesize.

822596[/snapback]

Now that is time well spent. laugh.gif

822750[/snapback]

Co-sign I agree with you laugh.gif on that

An invisible UFO wouldn't be a UFO at all, because you wouldn't be able to see it in the first place...

We don't even know if it was an object, or if that object was flying.  We do know it was unidentified.  This was more of a distortion in the sky.

However, that does not mean it was an actual craft using camoflauge.  I must say Drex, that has to be the soundest theory about the 'camoflauge' phenomena with UFOs that I've ever heard. thumbsup.gif

Anyway, I'm just saying you haven't really seen enough to come to a proper conclusion as to what it was... but feel free to hypothesize.

823878[/snapback]

No, and I've never mentioned being able to see an invisible UFO either. I did that mistake 1½ years ago when I first posted my story on the internet, that I 'saw an invisible UFO', I didn't really think about the fact that you can't see what's invisible, so people started complaining about that and then it sort of hit me in the face, heh.

What people see is not an invisible UFO, but something of course trying to be invisible. This often involves, as I mentioned, the craft taking up a considerable portion of your viewing field, leaving room for detail to be observed. At longer distances it would make the UFO too small an inconspicuous to notice. All the witnesses of such UFO I've talked to have all been fairly close to the UFO in hand.

After all, virtually every camouflaged UFO spotting has been under less than perfect light conditions, leaving a Lot room for light pollution to come into play and reveal it.

Oh, and by the way, I don't 'introduce' facts into my theory. It is squarely based on; Logic, first hand experience and witness testimony and questioning.

Edited by Drex

OMG!  grin2.gif

824435[/snapback]

No, "OMG" to you. I wrothe this to you in another thread a few seconds ago.
Work on your act, get your facts straight, don't spam the forums and I'll actually Respect you enough to reply to any debunking attempts you're oh so welcome to attempt.
If this isn't spamming and foremost Trolling I don't know what is. Think about the respect thing, I'll (manually) ignore you until you do. thumbsup.gif Edited by Drex

And my reply,as before,is the same,after all,we wouldn`t whant anyone to think that you are trying to divert the subject to something else,that would be woo woo tactic 101.

THIS FROM THE WOO WOO BIBLE.

"change the subject to his credability, and accuse him of name calling,trolling,spamming,lack of respect etc.etc.

If he stays on topic, keep the heat up."

As far as ignoring me manually,is there any other way. wacko.gif

It must be the Klingons. They have cloaking ships.LMAO

It must be the Klingons. They have cloaking ships.LMAO

824700[/snapback]

As long as its not species 8472. original.gif

Why call it camoflauge in the first place? Who/what are aliens supposed to be hiding from anyway? alien.gif I think 'they' are braver than what anyone even realizes.

P.S. ( Drex, you invite me to no better a place than where I am now. If anything paradise doesn't exist. Of course I am not sure exactly 'where' your inviting me.)

(If it is paradise, I'd rather be there than sit in front of a computer.)( Sorry, off the subject matter.)

Edited by PFlack

If it is blurred or something it can be different things. Was there a flare before that? Like a little flash? If not, it could be something on true stealth modus, a bit like from the Philadelphia Experiment. They are creating invisbility with electromagnetic fields. Some are true UFOs though, they love to make a joke of earth and SDI not being able to see them ... grin2.gif