Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6706    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,392 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

Man! I cant believe I missed pasting the very first paragraph from my prev link,  :blush:   ...so here it is -

"In about 450 B.C. the ancient historian Herodotus reported that there were underground chambers beneath the Great Pyramid at Giza. "These chambers," he wrote, "King Cheops [Khufu] made as burial chambers for himself ..." (History, 2:124).

Diodorus (c.80-20 B.C.) added more detail:

"And though the two kings [i.e. Khufu and Khafre] built the pyramids to serve as their tombs, in the event neither of them was buried in them; for the multitudes, because of the hardships which they had endured in the building of them and the many cruel and violent acts of these kings, were filled with anger against those who had caused their sufferings and openly threatened to tear their bodies asunder and cast them in despite out of their tombs. Consequently each ruler when dying enjoined upon his kinsmen to bury his body secretly in an unmarked place. [Library of History, 1:64]

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6707    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,266 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

Herotodus has two epithets - father of history and father of lies.
I'd take anything he writes with a pinch of salt, he's as reliable as Pliny "stick a dead pidgeon on a snake bite to suck out the venom" the Elder.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#6708    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 09 February 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

Herotodus has two epithets - father of history and father of lies.
I'd take anything he writes with a pinch of salt, he's as reliable as Pliny "stick a dead pidgeon on a snake bite to suck out the venom" the Elder.

I posted in another thread in another forum here:

Herodotus didn't lie, he just gobbled up and wrote down what people told him.

#6709    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,392 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 09 February 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

and what of the other sources within the text? Herodotus according to wiki... seems to be like a hungry journalist,  and if so..

wouldn't pyramid power by granite or lazer beams be the better story?

Edited by seeder, 09 February 2013 - 11:29 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6710    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,380 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

View Postseeder, on 09 February 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

heres a good read ABOUT BONES FOUND IN THE MIDS... bolded for zoser tho probably a complete waste of my time

"Another reason why Egyptologists believe that pyramids were tombs is because the ancient Egyptian record explicitly states as much. For example, the Papyrus Abbott describes the inspection of "sepulchers of former kings" under Ramesses IX. The pyramid of 17th Dynasty Sobekemsaf II was inspected:

(Snip).

In any case, that the pyramids were tombs is clear, and to deny this observation is to ignore a substantial body of corroborating evidence.

http://www.catchpenn...g/whybuilt.html

hehe I love posting long posts and text only links as I know zoser cant concentrate on reams of text, only videos for him.

And to re-post this from 20 pages back, since it got brushed aside:

http://egyptian-myst....com/?q=node/18

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#6711    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,392 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 09 February 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

And to re-post this from 20 pages back, since it got brushed aside:

http://egyptian-myst....com/?q=node/18

it all gets brushed aside. I dont think many get the real reason zoser persists to rotate his claims... he just comes to occupy himself regardless of efforts put in by others to educate him... he's a space vampire

#6712    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

View Postseeder, on 09 February 2013 - 11:25 PM, said:

and what of the other sources within the text? Herodotus according to wiki... seems to be like a hungry journalist,  and if so..

wouldn't pyramid power by granite or lazer beams be the better story?

Hungry journalist he was, yes, but I never read about him reporting about 'pyramid power', lol.

#6713    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:45 AM

View Postzoser, on 09 February 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

The granite box shows no evidence of construction error.  It rings to a specific note when struck.  Acoustically tuned.

Posted Image

The Upper Chamber

Posted Image

Maybe you think that's a mistake.  Some may think otherwise.

Keep trying.

http://www.ancient-w...rchitecture.htm

really?

"The Egyptians had a variety of ways to cut granite, mostly involving copper and sand.[11] There are plenty of saw marks on granite stones in Egypt, such as at the granite quarries, as well as notable ones like the famous granite sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid.[12]
The person who was doing the sawing on the sarcophagus sawed, for a while, at the incorrect angle before realizing his mistake and going in the right direction. This left us a pretty large mark to study"

the part about it being sawed wrong.. comes in at around 2:56
so you wont have to watch the whole thing since I know it bugs you that it shoots a lot of wholes into the AA theory..

http://ancientaliens...amids/#_ednref7

seeder.. Hats.. Guys

I figured it out.. I know the explanation to the bits of mummies.. thinking long and hard about it.. they are remains of the high priests/workers of the pyramid power station.. it must have had a resonance power cascade failure.. during the course of it.. they were blown up and were mummified in the process of the failure.. now the reason why this tech was lost.. is all the people who knew how to basically fix and run it.. died in the accident..

This would also then explain why you would find soot inside the pyramid.. after the power grid went down.. the batteries ran out so now more electric lighting.. no one to get it all running.. they had to go back to using oil lamps etc..

all the machine that were originally inside the pyramid were basically broken apart for the metal etc inside of them.. thats why we cant find anything left today..

#6714    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,392 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:17 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 10 February 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

really?

"The Egyptians had a variety of ways to cut granite, mostly involving copper and sand.[11] There are plenty of saw marks on granite stones in Egypt, such as at the granite quarries, as well as notable ones like the famous granite sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid.[12]
The person who was doing the sawing on the sarcophagus sawed, for a while, at the incorrect angle before realizing his mistake and going in the right direction. This left us a pretty large mark to study"

the part about it being sawed wrong.. comes in at around 2:56
so you wont have to watch the whole thing since I know it bugs you that it shoots a lot of wholes into the AA theory..

http://ancientaliens...amids/#_ednref7

seeder.. Hats.. Guys

I figured it out.. I know the explanation to the bits of mummies.. thinking long and hard about it.. they are remains of the high priests/workers of the pyramid power station.. it must have had a resonance power cascade failure.. during the course of it.. they were blown up and were mummified in the process of the failure.. now the reason why this tech was lost.. is all the people who knew how to basically fix and run it.. died in the accident..

This would also then explain why you would find soot inside the pyramid.. after the power grid went down.. the batteries ran out so now more electric lighting.. no one to get it all running.. they had to go back to using oil lamps etc..

all the machine that were originally inside the pyramid were basically broken apart for the metal etc inside of them.. thats why we cant find anything left today..

:tu:  of course thats what happened! I was hoping someone would figure it out as I did. Thats also why there was no capstone, it got blown off into space with the explosion... :w00t:   , geez I thought everyone knew that ....

plus the capstone should have landed on mars by now coz thats what the pyramid was pointing at - on just that day!!

anyhoo on tv now is

http://www.radiotime...-investigations

can be found online with clever searching... worth a watch!

but still crap IMO!

Edited by seeder, 10 February 2013 - 01:18 AM.

#6715    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:45 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 09 February 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

Chinese whispers.  The people he spoke to knew no more than he did.  The real esoteric and unknown Egypt had long disappeared by then.  The people he spoke to (circa 450BC) were no more Egyptian than he was.

It's a bit like us today trying to understand the Maya.  Yet most of modern archaeological understanding is built on this kind of misinformation and Chinese whispers.

Shocking really.

Posted Image

#6716    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:57 AM

View Postseeder, on 09 February 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

heres a good read ABOUT BONES FOUND IN THE MIDS... bolded for zoser tho probably a complete waste of my time

"Another reason why Egyptologists believe that pyramids were tombs is because the ancient Egyptian record explicitly states as much.

I love your honesty but that word really says it all.  I credit you with honesty if not common sense.

Can I just offer one simple challenge to your attempt?  

Let's talk about the Kings whom the pyramids were actually supposed to be for.  Where are they?  Where are the three Kings who supposedly built the Giza pyramids?  What evidence actually is there that they were the builders?  What evidence is there that they were actually ever in there after they died?

Egyptology is so amateurish and evasive that they will point to a king who lived much later who happened to be placed in an ancient pyramid and claim that this is why they were originally built.

Sorry to pin you to the wall again.  Unless the issues and questions are precise the misinformation just perpetuates.

Edited by zoser, 10 February 2013 - 09:03 AM.

Posted Image

#6717    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:03 AM

View Postseeder, on 09 February 2013 - 11:01 PM, said:

Man! I cant believe I missed pasting the very first paragraph from my prev link,  :blush:   ...so here it is -

Diodorus (c.80-20 B.C.) added more detail:

"And though the two kings [i.e. Khufu and Khafre] built the pyramids to serve as their tombs, in the event neither of them was buried in them; for the multitudes, because of the hardships which they had endured in the building of them and the many cruel and violent acts of these kings, were filled with anger against those who had caused their sufferings and openly threatened to tear their bodies asunder and cast them in despite out of their tombs. Consequently each ruler when dying enjoined upon his kinsmen to bury his body secretly in an unmarked place. [Library of History, 1:64]

How on earth do you suppose that people living over 2000 years after the event (conservative estimate based on Egyptologists dates not real dates which places the GP as much older) are likely to know anything about how and why the pyramids were built?

How much of Egypt do you suppose was left by then?

This is stretching stupidity to the extreme in a time when written information was poor to say the least.

Posted Image

#6718    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,266 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:12 AM

well there's sod all of Rome left now, and we know tonnes about it.
You have to remember, the second Library of Alexandria existed then, it was probbly chock-a-block with stuff about the big pointly buildings in the desert.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#6719    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 09 February 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

the "pieces only" evidence supports the idea that the pyramids were emptied of their dead in order to move them to the Valley of the Kings.

Except there is nothing to support the idea.  No original mummies were ever found.  It's really very simple.  Where did the idea first some from that the GP was a tomb?  That's what you need to look at.  What was the supporting evidence?  I would suggest there is no real evidence just hearsay.  

The controversial cartouche even if genuine is not evidence that it was Khufu's tomb.  Something much more is needed.

There is nothing.  The whole of the tomb theory rests on Chinese whispers and fanciful ideas.

People with greater insight in the last 40 years have applied themselves to the problem and by looking at the construction evidence have come to the overwhelming conclusion that it was a power generator.

This writer and researcher puts it very well:

In the last decade scientists have started to doubt the age and purpose of the Great Pyramid. Gradually as the Great Pyramid reveals more of its secrets, the tomb theory becomes less acceptable. Indications are that the Great Pyramid must have been built by a highly intelligent civilisation that must have had a scientific understanding and access to techniques even beyond our own.

In fact attempts have been made to prove that the pyramid could be constructed using the known ancient Egyptian tools and methods. Egyptologist Mark Lehner has made an attempt with a large group of people but failed to even create a 6 m scale model of the pyramid. He had to call in the help of a truck with a winch to get the blocks out of the quarry. In the late seventies a Japanese team funded by Nissan made another attempt to create an 18 m high scale model using the same primitive ancient Egyptian tools such as chisels and hammers.

The once so proud Japanese team returned home disillusioned and embarrassed, since they had to use jackhammers to cut the hard stone, were unable to get the stones across the Nile and eventually had to use bulldozers, a truck and even a helicopter to get the blocks stacked to a pile that remotely resembled a pyramid. In both attempts made to reconstruct the pyramid, only small blocks were carved from the quarry but remember that the real pyramid contains blocks with the weight of a steam engine locomotive!

http://www.soulsofdi...A_chapter8.html

Says it all really.

Edited by zoser, 10 February 2013 - 09:17 AM.

Posted Image

#6720    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:20 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 10 February 2013 - 09:12 AM, said:

well there's sod all of Rome left now, and we know tonnes about it.
You have to remember, the second Library of Alexandria existed then, it was probbly chock-a-block with stuff about the big pointly buildings in the desert.

Still no evidence that what was written there was accurate.  Or that it could be correctly interpreted.

We can identify with the Romans.  We can understand their architecture, culture, language and writing because until quite recently in the UK school boys had to study it.

Not so true with ancient Egypt.

If it was how come we have struggled to interpret Hieroglyphics and as yet still not fully decoded the GP.

This is a very key issue and says a very great deal indeed.

Edited by zoser, 10 February 2013 - 09:35 AM.

Posted Image