Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Missing mom and 4 year old

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

Ok..no panic she was found safe. But Im trying to wrap my head around what crime she commited to have her child taken away. She allegedly smoked synthetic marijauana or Sativa as its called which is legal where I live. So I cant get why they took the child away.

http://www.kpic.com/.../199090361.html

#2    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 20 March 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

Ok..no panic she was found safe. But Im trying to wrap my head around what crime she commited to have her child taken away. She allegedly smoked synthetic marijauana or Sativa as its called which is legal where I live. So I cant get why they took the child away.

http://www.kpic.com/.../199090361.html

Probably for what she was ding while stoned, my only guess.

Posted Image
NRA - PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT
my twitter @sktm06

#3    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:58 PM

Weird, the synthetic Marijuana has nothing to do with the actual report, so why did thye make such a big deal out of it in the news article.

Also why would the police track down what is essentially a couple and their child. Are you not allowed to just take off without permission from the authorities? Seems really weird.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users