Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens are what??

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Do any of us know what aliens are?? Have we ever seen one?/ Are they really out there??

Well scientists believe that there is another life up there in space. My question is, what proof do they have?  :);):D ;D >:(:(:o 8) ??? ::):P :-[ :-X :-/ :-* :'(

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Homer

• odinsupreme

• Mr-X

I'm sure many people on this forum have had encounters with aliens. And there is PLENTY of proof of their existance. There are hundreds of sites on the net where you can find pictures, sound recordings, or real films in which alien sightings have been taped.  ::)

hello.. my friend's father worked for NASA as an engineer in the mid 70's.  He was asked to help out on a project regarding downed aircraft wich he thought was Russian technology.  He was asked to back engineer them.  Well they weren't Russian craft but alien craft.  From his top secret classification in this project he was allowed in other secret meetings and projects regarding aliens and learned alot about them and the government role in the cover up.  The government has an agreement so to speak allowing one of the races to abduct people for their tests ( to test our emotions and also to help make hybrids)and in return they give us technology.  The involvement goes deeper then that, but for all intents and purposes there is such a thing as aliens.  

Oh Baloney,

I'm so sick of hearing about alien technology and how we're working hand in hand with alien races in order to improve ourselves. Where's the proof and to what extent is it helping us in order to justify the abduction of people? We can't even keep the Chinese from forcing down one of our aircraft and holding them hostage for weeks. Why risk such a mission when we have the alien technology to spy on other governments aboard super secret aircraft? We still lose hundreds of millions of dollars after launching satellites into space (by means of conventional rocket fuel) that we then lose contact with. We still depend on gasoline and endanger our environment because of it, on electricity because we still cannot safely control or use nuclear power cheaply, and on transportation that has not changed all that drastically in the last 50 years. How has all this co-operation with these super intelligent beings moved us further ahead of any other countries? We don't even have a way to keep milk from going sour after two weeks. Couldn't they at least show us how to do that? They have traveled unknown billions and billions of miles to reach us, you'd think they'd be experts at preserving food supplies. They're such masters of genetic manipulation,it would be an easy thing to show us how to grow food in hostile environments in order to feed the hungry. That should be worth one or two abductions, wouldn't you think?

MAGIKMAN

Magikman, it is extremely difficult to prove when information is prevented from being openly acknowledged.  But look everywhere, look in the skies.  It is there.  People don't just make things like this up...the early Sumerians didn't (why would they?) and I haven't either!!!

I find it difficult to believe a child (myself) at age 5 in 1947 who had no knowledge of such things, no television influence would make up an encounter.  The only radio programs were cowboys and indians.  

At age 5 I was pulled through the wall of our house on a beam of light.  Mother confirms it.

That doesn't happen on a whim!

8)

Lori,

Humans lie all the time. Deceit is a wholly human trait, no doubt a side effect from the Annunaki assimilation. The only time someone may not be aware of their dishonesty is when they're delusional. Of course you already knew that, so I'm not telling you anything new, am I?

MAGIKMAN

Magikman

That was a good point you made, and one I have been thinking about for years. If we have the technology, then why are we not using it? And if we are using it, then the aliens are not that advanced after all. It shouldnt take 50 years to test a new technology, and mass produce it for consumers needs, if we have an alliance with the aliens, and recieve their technology and help with using it.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

Guest Guest

ALA:

How do you know that thoses pics are real?? it could be a fake one. There really is no proof. Syaing that aliens are real is like saying that there is really a santa that brings gifts. Really, you should think about those messages and how sick people get to make money. Even if there were any aliens out there, don't you think that NASA and stuff would try to go up and find proof??? You shouldn't really blelieve something you see. Especially on the computer!! ???

Well, I think reality outnumbers fake. I agree, some people are so desperate for fame many that they will go through great lengths to get it, but you don't need pure proof to believe in something like this. There is enough evidence in the wolrd already. If you're not open to other beliefs then try looking up post rooms that suit you.  ::)

Alicia,

You have neither lived long enough nor are intelligent enough to come to such a conclusion. You're barely old enough to understand the physicality of your own body.  You've got a long way to go, and until you become aware of the myriad layers of deceit man is capable of, you leave yourself susceptible to all manner of chicanery.  You must be forgiven your gullibility and naiveté at 13, don't condemn other people if they are capable of seeing through the deception.

Your other statement is completely false. There is yet to be any solid, physical evidence submitted and confirmed as the ultimate proof of the existence of aliens or UFO's.  Some photographs are indeed intriguing, yet they do not constitute physical proof. Photographic and film media are too easily faked, especially in this day and age. Believe what you will, but you harm only yourself if you fail to disseminate all available information.

MAGIKMAN

You're absolutely right. I took some time to think, and decided that the best thing for me to do would be to come back in a year or so when I understand more, are well read, etc. etc. ect.

Until then, see you around  ;)

I believe they exist not one type but many. Why i think this, why not, The universe is a big place, did you know that there are more stars in the universe than every single grain of sand on earth. How could that be, because the universe in endless and grains of sand are not. Now wouldnt you think that if there are so many stars there must be life out there.I mean the sun is a star that brings life to our world and that is only one in the entire universe. Now if these aliens are up there who knows how advanced they could be 200, 400, or even 400,000 years ahead of us in technology. Now you ask if these beings have come to this earth. I believe they have and that they left us with alot of information. (go to have aliens ever visited earth i explain myself much better)The ancients of Native America,Sumeria and even the vikings all talk of beings that came to Earth. How could the ancient people of Bolivia where the air is so thin are able to move 400 ton blocks to build a temple. A modern day crane can only pick up 100 tons. No body knows how these people did such a thing back then .Just have a look at the idol statues of Kalasasaya Bolivia they dont look human to me and are holding tools that cant be identified. Also read about the Dogon people of Africa who knew that the star Sirius had a double but this double cannot be seen with the naked eye thay say hey were told this from beings that came from Sirius not the star but a planet near by.

Now if they came here all those years back whats stopping them know, nothing is, we all just have a curtain put in front of our face so we dont see the truth. Lets say they told us they existed and they told us what they did to us. There would be chaos on Earth, people of all different religions would freak beacuse what they've believed in all of their lives is now bleeping bull bleep.

I agree totally on if we were so advanced why wouldnt we help humanity. Look at it this way. Governments like America are powerful, but to help these fortunate countries is a risk. "to spoil others is to become weaker" they want these people like this so they have control over them im not saying its only America its much bigger than that. The world is moving faster now than ever before but governments will not give us what we need instead they give us Electronic goods. Did you know that a man invented a car that runs on trash, but they dont want to hear about it because $$ will be lost on petrol.

I have seen a UFO before on a beach one night when i went for a walk with my buddies. It was very high up and moving i thought it could be a plane but planes dont fly so high. Then i thought it was a sat but before i could confirm it,it flew off like a bolt lightning and sats cant do that. I believe aliens are here or we have some how found out about there advanced technology. I believe that abductions have happened to people and i think they do this for their own purpose. All of these Cattle and sheep being riped to bits is because cattle are also Hybrids (read Uriels Machine)we still dont know where sheep or cows came from down the evoloution tree and some believe that they were genetically changed to feed man when we started eating meat because we were once all vegetarians thats why we have an appendix beacause it was used to break down grass and all sorts of greens.

This is what i believe     Mr-X

Mr-X

Im not writing to diprove your beliefs in aliens, but 2 questions I have to ask:

1)How do you know there are more stars than there are grains of sand? If the number of stars were infinate, then there would be no question. But even if space is infinate, it would be hard to find a scientist that would actually believe that the amount of matter in the space is infinate as well. Since the most compelling evidense to date still suggests the all the matter of the universe began at one point. This is evident, in part, due to the acceleration of galaxies, and the fact they are moving away from each other. It's called the "expanding universe". If this theory holds true, than the number of stars would not be infinate, and would have to be counted to be sure if they actually do outnumber the sand.(hope you have a calculator)

2)When it was mentioned if governments had alien technolgy, then why are they not using it? It wasn't meant as to why the U.S. government(for example) wasn't helping other unfortunate countries, as you suggest. It means why the U.S. government doesnt use the technolgy to help itself??? If the U.S. government has alien technology, then why does the U.S. military look so bad? The plane that was downed by China, for example. Or the disastrous air campaign over Yugoslavia and Iraq. All these military campaigns ended in defeat, making the U.S. military look weak. If they have the technology, I ask again, WHY ARE THEY NOT USING IT???? and not just militarily. Their are hungry people in the U.S., too. though not as many as elsewhere Im sure. People die from cancer and other illnesses everyday in the U.S. too. AND IF IT'S BECAUSE THE DRUG COMPANIES WILL LOSE OUT ON $$, then why aren't the company exec's or government officials at least using it for themselves?

Mr. X, I must say in your defense, you stated some very intriguing information concerning the ancient civilizations. not too unlike the discussions about Atlantis. As I stated before, Im not disproving the alien theory, just had to ask a couple questions so I could sleep better tonight ;D

Grain of sand theory Homer, my older brother told me about that so i cant really refer you to any sites or books. He loves to read up on space and he read it somewhere but it makes you think doesent it. However who knows how big the universe is no body can say but all i know is that its getting bigger like you said.

About the U.S. government not using its technoligies in war they do we just dont know about it. This has not got to do with the U.S. but a couple of years back when when South Lebannon was in war with Israel.A plane flew over Lebannon and the Leb army shot it down, anyway when the plane crashed some of the people from the local villages ran to the site of the crash and found no body in the plane the plane was being flown from somewhere else it was like a remote control aeroplane. The U.S. government has spy technology that from the sky can see what you are doing in your own home thats pretty scary. Remote viewing was used by the U.S. government again to spy on others. Look at R.V. on paranormal page for more info on it. The Philadelphia project, what a mess but see how far they went with that back then imagine what they can do now. Most wars these days are done using The Art of War technique. Thats why we now have many spies getting busted giving secrets out to enimies of that they work for like i said previously we have a curtain over our face someone just has to open it.

The grains of sand theory is true, well at least i think it is. I've read it in a book but the book saids 'there are more stars in the Universe than there are grains of sand on a beach'. Very similar to your other one but there is one difference - it said 'one A beach' not all the beaches in the world. So i'm not really sure which is the right one but if you want it in numbers here it is. 'There are AT LEAST 100,000 million other stars in the Milky Way and another 100,000 million galaxies in the Universe'!! I tried to work it out on my graphic calculator but the number is too big and it said Error. If you get an answer please tell me. :)

Mr-X

So the U.S. is using the technology in war, and we just dont know about? Thats a relief. I thought that when the U.S.A.F. stealth fighter actually got shot down over Yugoslavia, and the technology of that aircraft was delivered to the Russians and the Chinese, who are well known Serb allies, that would have been a blow to the military.

So when the inaffectual bombing campaigns of Yugoslavia and Iraq failed, they were using their alien originated technology then, too? Mr-X, you yourself stated the Lebanese shot down one of the technologically advanced remote controlled aircraft. What good is the technology if a nation such as Lebanon could shoot it down? No offense intended, but I make no aplogies when I state the Lebanese military is backwards when compared to the U.S. military.

Everyone knows the U.S. government has spy technolgy from satalites in orbit, and the U.S. isn't alone in doing that. But it isn't good enough to "see" underground activity. If it was, Im sure the U.S. wouldn't have been caught completely off gaurd when the Indians detonated their first nuclear weapon a few years ago.

As far as the "Philadelphia Experiment" goes, dont even go there. Check out the topic of the experiment on this forum, and see for yourself.

Lastly, what do you mean "most wars these days are done using The Art of War technique?" have you read The Art of War, by Sun Tzu yourself, or has your brother told you about that too? Show me one part of it that isnt being incorporated these days, and I'll show ten parts that are. My point is, The Art of War is being used these days. By the U.S. and every other nation in the world that prepares for war. Just thought I would let you know.

Dowdy

The grain of sand theory(Im talking about all the worlds sand) has never been, nor will ever be proven. Due to 2 facts that Im aware of.

1)The number of stars will always change. The time it would take to count all the stars in the universe, and the fact that stars die and new stars are born, makes an accurate count impossible.

2)It's impossible to count the sand on this planet. Not only does the sand on the beaches have to counted, but the sand under water too. I spent time in Florida, and there they have sand instead of dirt throughout most of the state. So that means they, too, would have to be counted.

my point is Mr-X(I should say his brother) might be right, or he might be wrong. Nobody will ever know. And that's a fact.

Homer i totally agree with you about the art of war being used by every country to prepare for war. What are the other ten if you dont mind me asking.

Homer,

Look up this site

www.geocities.com/Area51/shadowlands/6583/projects/html This is a cool site that tells you about a number of weapons that are coming of age.

:)

Mr. X,

I just have one question for you, how do you keep from having your head explode? Mel Gibson in ‘THE CONSPIRACY THEORY’ was a girl scout compared to you. Speaking of girl scouts, did you know they’re an organization begun by the free masons for the sole purpose of distributing cookies laced with mind altering drugs in order to better control the population? You can read the complete story here;

www.

NationalInquirer.com/my-daughter-is-a-zombie.html

Interesting stuff, certainly changed my opinion about them. That’s the last time I buy a box of mints from the little buggers.:P

MAGIKMAN

Mr-X

When I stated "Show me one part of it that isnt being incorporated these days, and I'll show ten parts that are.", I was implying only Sun Tzu's The Art of War. It's made up of 13 chapters, but each chapter has many other sub-chapters(for lack of a better term). My point was that all nations might not use everything in the 'Art of War', but for every one principle they dont use use, their are ten that they do. Although thats not an exact mathematical ratio, it's clearly meant to imply the "Art of War' is widely incorporated by all nations.

magikman,

Thanks for the compliment and another thing what a great movie CONSPIRACY THEORY was.

About the masons, what havent they done they are a secret society and anything that is kept from the everyday man a secret cant be good. They run the show, those BLEEPS! I dont want to offend any African Americans that might be on the forum but DID YOU KNOW that the C.I.A and who knows who else are the suppliers of drugs in areas of America where the blacks live. They do this so they can control them. We all know M-X, King and the black panthers,and what they were all about. The C.I.A (Masons) are the ones who supply these people so they can make them into junkies, so they can control them. Just like the cookies thing magikman.    ;) The masons are the dirt under my shoes and it makes me sick to think these scum have alot of power on earth. Look at the U.S dollar bill for gods sake.

Mr. X,

As to an answer regarding your erroneous belief that cows and sheep have no known ancestry, their origins can be traced as far back as 100 million years ago, during the Mid Paleocene Era. They are a member of the UNGULATE species, in the taxonomic category covering 'hoofed mammals'. Click on this link for more information, although you may find it a bit boring, having as it does large, hard to pronounce words and no mention of aliens or UFO's;

http://www.ultimateungulate.com/artiodactyla.html

MAGIKMAN

Guest Guest

I have a question about aliens and UFOs:

Where did they come from??

And has anybody seen one for real???

I am 21 years old and I have been asking myself this question for 10 years.can anybody answer me??

Sally,

Everywhere, and nowhere, it depends on your point of view. The smartest thing to do is investigate on your own and form your own opinion. Try the search engine at www.goggle.com to do a search of UFO's. It will bring up millions of sites, just read the brief synopsis of each website offered and pick and chose what you decide looks interesting. Good luck and feel free to come back and tell us what you think.

MAGIKMAN